Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That's what I mean... and also I find it kind of funny that it took them like 2 months to come up with a response and their response was what it always has been anyway, "There's two highwind scenes!" :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That's what I mean... and also I find it kind of funny that it took them like 2 months to come up with a response and their response was what it always has been anyway, "There's two highwind scenes!" :monster:

Funny but expected, give them credit they actually came up with something instead of pretend it didn't happened which they do with almost everything Cloti

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
How does "there's 2 versions" invalidate the fact SE explicitly states Cee & Tee have romantic feelings for each other close to 10 times?

This scene is never treated as optional. How could it? Both versions share the same outcome and are received by their party members the same freakin way. Both times they are teased. Both times, Tifa is deathly embarrassed.

I don't see SE saying "feelings between C/T are dependent on player choice"
They do, however, say that this is the case for the dates. Hell, they say this while they show a picture of Aeris and Cloud going <---- "See this cute pink girl? her date with him means shit, you can have 4 others."

You are given no such option to disregard Cloud's feelings for Tifa.

Also, the affection value is reflective of Tifa's affection, so unless they're saying Tifa rejects Cloud they once again have no leg to stand on.

Vendel

Banned
Yes. Yes they did. Because they are THAT FUCKING DESPERATE.

It does seem like they discovered the cure for cancer over there. Instead of something everyone should have known all along.

I do wonder at the logic behind "there are two versions of this scene thus nothing is canon". When the scene in question is being used on a page for romantic love. They even go into detail about the scene with 'high affection'.

Is that working backwards or sideways? I don't even know anymore.

Also, the affection value is reflective of Tifa's affection, so unless they're saying Tifa rejects Cloud they once again have no leg to stand on.
You can bet that'll be on the way soon. Tifa doesn't love Cloud, as stupid as that sounds, has been one of their arguments too.

Vendel

Banned
You can bet that'll be on the way soon. Tifa doesn't love Cloud, as stupid as that sounds, has been one of their arguments too.

Yeah. Aerith and Zack were never serious. He probably cheated on her. After he disappeared she completely got over him. Then she fell madly and truly in love with Cloud. The real Cloud. Even though she never met him.

While Cloud and Tifa never even knew each other as kids. She bullied and excluded him. Even so Cloud kind of liked her a bit. After Cloud told her he was going to become a SOLDIER she fell in love with this ideal version of Cloud. Who so happens to be Zack. Tifa does get jealous of Aerith because she (and everyone else) can see Aerith and Cloud are lovers. By the Highwind scene Tifa stops projecting her love for Zack on Cloud and they realize they are just friends. For real this time. She knows he loves Aerith and she loves Zack. After this Tifa adopts Cloud as her son.

There you have it. The true story of FFVII.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Should we tell them there's more than one date scene too?

Yes. Constantly. Because they're trying to say Aerith's date is canon despite the other three and the other three being just as recognized as hers.

Actually I recall it used to be "there are 3 highwind scenes!" XP

Yep. It took Quex to prove to Anastar there weren't.

Funny but expected, give them credit they actually came up with something instead of pretend it didn't happened which they do with almost everything Cloti

Though they came up with something so they can pretend it MEANS nothing.

How does "there's 2 versions" invalidate the fact SE explicitly states Cee & Tee have romantic feelings for each other close to 10 times?

This scene is never treated as optional. How could it? Both versions share the same outcome and are received by their party members the same freakin way. Both times they are teased. Both times, Tifa is deathly embarrassed.

I don't see SE saying "feelings between C/T are dependent on player choice"
They do, however, say that this is the case for the dates. Hell, they say this while they show a picture of Aeris and Cloud going <---- "See this cute pink girl? her date with him means shit, you can have 4 others."

You are given no such option to disregard Cloud's feelings for Tifa.

They could, but then they'd be contradicting their argument where she tries to love him but becomes his mother instead. But they might make it. Like I said, they're that desperate.

It does seem like they discovered the cure for cancer over there. Instead of something everyone should have known all along.

Remember their standard- Remotest POSSIBILITY for pink? That's the ZOMFGtruth. Remotest possibility something meaning C/T romance didn't happen/ didn't mean that? Well, it didn't happen, then.

I do wonder at the logic behind "there are two versions of this scene thus nothing is canon". When the scene in question is being used on a page for romantic love. They even go into detail about the scene with 'high affection'.

It's a desperate logic that winds up biting them in the ass anyways.

Is that working backwards or sideways? I don't even know anymore.

It's working in panic.

Yeah. Aerith and Zack were never serious. He probably cheated on her. After he disappeared she completely got over him. Then she fell madly and truly in love with Cloud. The real Cloud. Even though she never met him.

While Cloud and Tifa never even knew each other as kids. She bullied and excluded him. Even so Cloud kind of liked her a bit. After Cloud told her he was going to become a SOLDIER she fell in love with this ideal version of Cloud. Who so happens to be Zack. Tifa does get jealous of Aerith because she (and everyone else) can see Aerith and Cloud are lovers. By the Highwind scene Tifa stops projecting her love for Zack on Cloud and they realize they are just friends. For real this time. She knows he loves Aerith and she loves Zack. After this Tifa adopts Cloud as her son.

There you have it. The true story of FFVII.

That is an accurate description of the pink view of FF7, though 'Even so Cloud liked her a bit', which not all of them like to admit.
And remember folks, the pink view and the Clerith view are not the same thing. The latter, while incorrect, is still FAR saner.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
By the Highwind scene Tifa stops projecting her love for Zack on Cloud and they realize they are just friends. For real this time. She knows he loves Aerith and she loves Zack. After this Tifa adopts Cloud as her son.
Well, almost for real, because by CoT, Tifa, like an addict, goes back to wanting Cloud to sex her up. She asks him if he loves her (where did she get that idea? How many times must a man reject a woman? For the love of God), and Cloud once again makes it clear that he's not interested in big-boobed women.

After this, Tifa FINALLY gets it, and then goes back to being his mother, who may occassionally have fantasies of getting in on with her adopted son, but that's ok -- she's tragic like that.

The end.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
So Cloud and Tifa... confirmed their feelings of love without using words but didn't have sex or kiss or hug... because only Tifa was embarrassed the next day... so... how did they do it? O_o

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What are you talking about? Cloud was embarrassed, too, just not as visually and vocally as Tifa was. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
no the thing says only Tifa was embarrassed ergo no sex, kissing or hugging.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
haven't you been paying attention?

This thing:
"Deviation
2 versions of the conversation before the final battle
Prior to the final battle, the contents of the conversation between Cloud and Tifa can change depending on the degree of Tifa's affection. If the degree of affection is high, the contents of the two's conversation will involve deep subject matter and strong feelings for each other. As well, the sight of the two seen by their companions the next morning will lead to an embarrassing scene for Tifa, and she blushes greatly."
That disproves Cloti for some reason that I'm no clear on... that we translated the same day as The One That I Love that we didn't know about even though we translated it... oh no wait we were hiding it because of... some... thing... :shifty:
says only Tifa is embarrassed so there was no sex, cuddling, hugging or anything.

crack

Donator
If Maiden is canon it just proves that Aerith never knew the real Cloud during their time together, and that she supports Cloti. What other than the fact that Aerith is completely OOC to Zack does Maiden show of what Cloud might feel for Aerith?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
If Maiden is canon it just proves that Aerith never knew the real Cloud during their time together, and that she supports Cloti. What other than the fact that Aerith is completely OOC to Zack does Maiden show of what Cloud might feel for Aerith?

For real. Maiden only makes a Clerith outcome less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom