• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
wasn't cloti basely confirmed cannon on the Lifestream???, its like it never hapenz.
*goes away*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Use of the word 'existence' for 'sonzai' in translations ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuu.

avi8.gif
Also this.

Vendel

Banned
So someone answer me this. How is a scene dependent on Tifa's affection for Cloud somehow be proof that Cloud's love for Tifa is optional?

My head a splode from that logic.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I felt he was more aloof in the low affection version. Almost like he didn't really care and felt awkward because of it.

But then. It's Cloud.

It's not that he's 'aloof,' but the words Tifa speaks mean he can't find a 'wedge' to try and confess in, because even real, assured, whole Cloud is a shy guy with his feelings.
Blank is default Cloud, for example.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I felt he was more aloof in the low affection version. Almost like he didn't really care and felt awkward because of it.

I don't think he's aloof. It's not his affection for Tifa that's variable; it's Tifa's affection for him. In the low affection version, Tifa just doesn't give him an opportunity to think of a way to bring up the matter of his feelings for her. But he still feels the same as in the high affection.

I don't think he's aloof. It's not his affection for Tifa that's variable; it's Tifa's affection for him. In the low affection version, Tifa just doesn't give him an opportunity to think of a way to bring up the matter of his feelings for her. But he still feels the same as in the high affection.
Indeed, and it actually makes a lot of sense. If you are saying nice things to her, keeping her close to your side like in battles, she's going to feel more confident about what happened in the lifestream, or you don't and she's not.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
almost forgot:

They were 17. Same age as Aerith before Nibelheim. A year younger than Zack.
Squall and Rinoa were also no older.
Zidane and Garnet were a year younger.
Okay then.

Which, again, comes back to my point that her love is not 'more mature' because it's based on NOT KNOWING Cloud, and liking Zack. Even AFTER she gets to meet Cloud, and teases Zack, she BARELY knows Chocobutt. It is NOT a mature love at all.
I'm curious, what would you call it? Would you even call it love?

Har

And she acts exactly towards Cloud in AC/C, a man you think she has a mature love for, after not seeing him for two years.
Not really the same, as I said.
"Who do you want to be forgiven by?" - teasing as in saying there's no reason for him to feel bad vs "I don't want to see you unless I get really lonely." - which is I'm not even sure what...

The Dengeki are currently the latest word on the subject, Quex. The post-date EVERY OTHER source.
But you do understand my point, right? I don't think just being in a magazine with creator interviews is enough to deem something canon.

Why? It's literally no different than 'There are two endings to KOTOR. In the Light Side ending, yadda yadda yadda' and then later only referring to events that occur in the light side version as 'canon' without saying 'the light side version is canon.'
Because I knew this would happen :lol:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
This is boring. You're all boring. This Zerith debate is boring. Someone do something funny before I got batshit and join the pinkers already.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
This is boring. You're all boring. This Zerith debate is boring. Someone do something funny before I got batshit and join the pinkers already.
]

Oh GOD.

That creature is about to post on TFC again.

Kay I think she decided fail was unnecessary today. That was almost another headache...

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah what happened there? :(

I was getting ready to read another epic post there.

Man 3 Cleriths signed up today, 1 posted.. the other two haven't...
COME ON CLERITHS!

IKNOWRIGHT

YAY for TFC ;P

:O Do you think she exploded!?! All that epic fail in one spot..... Cant be healthy.

"CLOTI SUC-" BAM.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Also on Maiden and the Dengeki profiles, wasn't the Revised Edition of the 10th Anniversary Ultimani published after those profiles appeared in Dengeki? That's... something maybe.
And I have to say for a fan's interpretation, by the way people are saying she acted like that toward Zack in CC, it sounds like he got her pretty spot on.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Off topic: LOL at your sig, Audi. And your Avie as well.

On topic: Like, none. XD

Also, can I have a link to TFC? I'm on my Mom's computer so I don't have the link. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom