Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
You can romance Kelly, but she's not gonna put out until you buy her dinner. And I think you can romance Morinth but of course she goes all Asari-vampire on you.

BTW Tifa == Samara, the ultimate space MILF.

See, related to topic vv

hotdoghallwayl.jpg

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
OMG HITO YOU SHOULD GET AN XBOX

then you can play Mass Effect and date alien women, who wouldn't want that

Vendel

Banned
It's that time again!. The pinker quote of the day!

You see, until I started to follow the LTD, my complaints with Tifa were her hanging out with complete jerks as a kid, and the way she constantly nagged Cloud throughout the game about ANYTHING he did that displeased her.
So the fact that she nagged him a lot speaks for itself. And considering that she was working full time as a member of Avalanche while Cloud was just a hired hand, she was in no position to tell him how to live.

In fact, it was one of the reasons I immediately gravitated towards Aeris... because I was able to spot all of this about Tifa before the first time you even meet Aeris, which is NOT far in the game at all. Aeris was always kind and fair towards Cloud, not having unrealistic expectations of him, or criticizing him for every little thing, nor does she ever waste her time with losers. And considering that, in stark contrast to Tifa, she's the street smart, headstrong, and outspoken one, that says a lot about her character, and her feelings towards Cloud.

I have asked and have seen others ask this question. But are these people really fans of FFVII? I know most of them hate the (ship sinking) compilation. But you honestly have to wonder about a person or group of people that have to twist shit this much. Then claim to like it.

"Oh I just love Mass Effect. The tragic love Story of Shepard and Saren."

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Before the game even started, before I ever played FFVII, I looked at a picture of Aerith and KNEW that she was in love with a guy that she was projecting onto Cloud. So there :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Before the game even started, before I ever played FFVII, I looked at a picture of Aerith and KNEW that she was in love with a guy that she was projecting onto Cloud. So there :monster:

Now now. Aerith holds no unrealistic expectations of Cloud.

He just needs to dye his hair black and everything will be perfect. Oh and grow a few inches taller. And not be a complete headcase who is really in love with that slut from his childhood who has been taking care of him for a month.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I was able to spot all of this about Tifa before the first time you even meet Aeris,

That's quite a feat considering the player meets Aeris first before meeting Tifa.

Maybe this Clerith played the special, super rare FFVII Pink Edition that comes bundled with the Clerithvision specs.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That's quite a feat considering the player meets Aeris first before meeting Tifa. .

OMG! I'm gonna say that.

EDIT:
There I said it :awesome:

And well hey, there are some good pinker quotes in there. Some of them acknowledge that Tifa didn't bully Cloud as a kid. They say it wasn't her fault for not noticing Cloud. It's nice to see some people realize that and not just demonize her like.. you know who :monster:

Last edited:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Rapid Pinker said:
Bestiality is better than CloTi.

I see what you did there.

Although I honestly should say that MarTi is the new canon.

Tifa_Marlene19.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
He just needs to dye his hair black and everything will be perfect. Oh and grow a few inches taller. And not be a complete headcase who is really in love with that slut from his childhood who has been taking care of him for a month.
You forgot to say he needs to be heterosexual too

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
How are the dudes Tifa hung out with losers? They were just LITTLE KIDS. And CLOUD would SULK in the CORNER instead of approaching Tifa like he should have.

ALSO, this is backwards, teeny-tiny little NIBELHEIM. Who the flip was Tifa supposed to hang out with anyway? There is nobody else.

Or does that person mean the CUSTOMERS that Barret kicked out of the bar when they came back from the reactor being blown up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom