• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I have asked and have seen others ask this question. But are these people really fans of FFVII? I know most of them hate the (ship sinking) compilation. But you honestly have to wonder about a person or group of people that have to twist shit this much. Then claim to like it.

"Oh I just love Mass Effect. The tragic love Story of Shepard and Saren."
A more accurate statement would be "I love the tragic love story of Shepard and that guy who dies on the first mission because he ran straight into gunfire."

It's not completely missing the point, it's seeing something that not many people, not even the creators, agree with.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It is not a diss. It is still a fine theme. It simply failed to be as awesome as it could have been.

Also, I love star Wars, but I hate the rebels. Except Luke and Leia. Their romance makes the movies come alive.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It simply failed to be as awesome as it could have been.
No it didn't, it was a catchy tune that really captured the spirit of the series. It's an amazing theme... especially after that goofy AoStH theme so no u :monster:

It's not completely missing the point, it's seeing something that not many people, not even the creators, agree with.
Oh those darn creators contradicting themselves again :awesome:

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Ryushikaze said:
Batman. Batman is Cold blooded GAR.
Light thinks he's GAR. He's not.
WHAT?
I bet you only say that because
he lost his cool after getting debunked/deGARed in the end!
(just joking!)

BTW, it`s off topic but..
What do you think/feel, when you Remember L. Especially about his
Death.

And also Ryu and Quexinos. I posted something at TFC. Please look at it and correct me if I`m wrong with something.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Light Yagami is about as GAR as Hope Estheim, tbh. Holding a Death Note and calling yourself "God" does not make one GAR. Smart, perhaps. Egotistical, definitely. But certainly not GAR.

Fucker needs to go back to picking up potato chips and EATING THEM.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
A more accurate statement would be "I love the tragic love story of Shepard and that guy who dies on the first mission because he ran straight into gunfire."

If only we had the dialogue wheel in FF7. I would have been like "leave her, we need to finish the mission." (+10 Renegade)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Guys, the definition of GAR is Naked Snake.

crack

Donator
Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak is pretty GAR. He tells you to smell him later and appears when you're at your worst.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
That makes me feel uncomfortable. :(

crack

Donator
YES! Ryu asked me who I thought was GAR, and I was trying to think. Owait. He said it had to be outside of Japan... *thinks* XDD
Only for his album, he wants GARs that aren't from Japan.

TONY STARK

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
That guy from the Old Spice commercial that has two tickets to that thing I like is pretty GAR.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Just a few thoughts:
Tina said:

i love you but wait what are you saying

I think Aerith, whether or not Cloud was MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER, was extremely plot relevant and had a big impact on his life. It's not like she was some NPC that you only came into contact with a few times; Cloud really cared about her.

Also, I don't think the creators are opposed to Cloud/Aeris. God knows they are okay with pandering to shippers on both sides of the LTD.

I hope I didn't misunderstand you, just giving my two cents.

That's quite a feat considering the player meets Aeris first before meeting Tifa.
They were actually right; the player is properly introduced to Tifa before you are introduced to Aeris.

Also, for fuck's sake can we stop saying pinker? It's the stupidest thing ever, it makes everyone sound like an idiot when they use it. The LTD is stupid enough without retarded shit like using the word "pinker".

oh and
Kamina.jpg

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Just a few thoughts:

i love you but wait what are you saying

I think Aerith, whether or not Cloud was MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER, was extremely plot relevant and had a big impact on his life. It's not like she was some NPC that you only came into contact with a few times; Cloud really cared about her.

Also, I don't think the creators are opposed to Cloud/Aeris. God knows they are okay with pandering to shippers on both sides of the LTD.

I hope I didn't misunderstand you, just giving my two cents.
It is just harder with Mass Effect because no one really dies (unless you count Kaiden or Ashley, but really, you pick which one lives and which one dies so I can't be like IT'S LIKE FEMSHEP AND KAIDEN SO LONG AS HE ENDS UP DYING IN MASS EFFECT 1 cause he's not like guaranteed to die in any sort of way geez this is being a really long aside).

Also she can't exactly be like Liara because I don't think Li ever has a vague chance of dying because she's awesomeblue alien sex she just doesn't.

So I guess Aerith is like Ashley if you let Ashley die on Virmire like a butthole. Or something. :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Also, for fuck's sake can we stop saying pinker? It's the stupidest thing ever, it makes everyone sound like an idiot when they use it. The LTD is stupid enough without retarded shit like using the word "pinker".
Nothing to contribute except that I concur.

Someone must have gone to the Seifer Almasy School of Insults and thought something that sounded fucking retarded was a burn.

:monster:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Wait, we post on a message board about polygon humping triangles and using the word pinker is what makes us retarded nee fucking retarded? I think you greatly misunderstimate our intelligence. :monster: But I have no special tie to pinker. Consider it blacklisted.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Pinker is used to identify a certain stereotype/person/people/whatever. I have no problem with it.

That's quite a feat considering the player meets Aeris first before meeting Tifa.

They were actually right; the player is properly introduced to Tifa before you are introduced to Aeris.

Technically, you DO meet Aerith in the game FIRST before there is any hint of Tifa. Sure, you don't really get a proper introduction until later but the player does meet her first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom