Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
conversations
zy93rq.gif

IIRC + cba looking up, the 'nothing changed' was about not knowing what to say when they were alone.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wall-E SAYS:

Tifa so good, she love cloudy long time. They live together, and raise kids together. Oh she so sexy, she so horny and love cloudy long time.

Cloti all the way ;)

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
zy93rq.gif

IIRC + cba looking up, the 'nothing changed' was about not knowing what to say when they were alone.

True. But I always took it as a double meaning given the circumstances and Tifa's infamous follow up.

Cloud
"Hey, Tifa...... I...... There are a lot of things I wanted to
talk to you about."

(He shakes his head slowly.)

Cloud
"But now that we're together like this, I don't know what I
really wanted to say..."
"I guess nothing's changed at all... Kind of makes you want to
laugh..."

(Tifa shakes her head)

Tifa
"Cloud... Words aren't the only thing that tell people what
you're thinking..."

I find it hard to believe she'd encourage physical actions based on Cloud being all "I really suck at this talking thing", at least without the clear indication that his feelings for her were romantic in nature.

Of course, I may be the only bird on the planet that read it that way. **shrug**

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
**starts slow clap**

You are special, oh, great puppet master :joy: anyway, onto response (of sorts)

I fully expected you to blow me off. :D You're not helping your case, my puppet. Continue to bow to your master, it doesn't get old (well, at least until tipoff)

Nope, you're right. I don't remember what you wrote. It must have been brilliant for it to slip my mind so easily though. Good on you for making an impact argument.

Good on you for ignoring/dodging it. Again. Nice try though.

I only actually need to prove it once. And I did, when I pointed out that CLOUD tells TIFA that his feelings for her have not changed. Read: Loved you before, love you still. This too linear for you? If so, that's okay. I can wait while you chase your tail in circles. **waits**

Really? He mentioned love? Or are you sure you're not reading into it, or just making that up?

Awww, that's a cute little Sephiroth complex you got going on there. You probably don't mean to sound like you're overcompensating, but I gotta tell you, you really do (just a heads up on that).

LOL. And you probably don't mean to come off like you're interested in my package either, but I don't see how else it would come up. Just a heads up on that. I'm sure it's bigger than yours at any rate. FYI.

But by all means, I'll play... Chew away. I am nothing but a toy for your amusement, surely. Gnaw, gnaw on hide oh, great puppet master. I'll be sure and carry the teeth marks of your internet tutelage long into my old age...or for the 15 seconds I can recall the banality of your comments. Either way, I shall dance merrily in this forum for my own amusement as much as yours. ;)

Right. You just keep slaving away at those responses now, darling. Kneel before Sovereign! ;)

Sorry, I have a hard time taking any adult that calls them-self a 'grownup' seriously.

As opposed to someone who calls themselves a "well-endowed bitch" and runs around FF boards gets played like a fiddle so easily.

¿Qué?

Sure, yeah. I cared enough to respond. You made a dickhead statement regarding creator commentary not mattering to the work. Given my field of study and profession, fuck yes, I responded to that. **eyeroll**

Well, you are the expert on dickhead statements. You've got that profession cornered.

Sure. I'll get right on that. /sarcasm.

Dunno. You tell me.

Speaking of lazy...

When? Because I don't recall this. Please enlighten me.

*more smack, fill in your own, etc*

FFG is never coming here, yeah, we know. So, a pinker troll will work. As for dying to lock horns...uh, sure. It's Sunday and the kids are playing Little Big Planet and I actually have more than 5 minutes to visit the forum., Yeah, I like a good 'horn locking'. I'd prefer a debate, but it seems you're not up to that. No worries. It's often the case when a man realizes I have bigger literary balls than they do. :D

I see your kids (got one of my own, they're great aren't they?) and raise you career, school, gym, life, etc. I'm never here, hence why you don't recognize me. Even though I've been around longer than nearly everyone I see.

Also, what is it with the phallic obsession? :P Christ, go find your man/partner and get laid dude.

I'll be around if you want to bait me some more. It's kind of fun dancing on your puppet strings. You are so, so clever and your evidence and arguments are near insurmountable... **is in way over her head** Oh, dear, oh, dear...

Always. You're my pointless debate slave, and are helpless to return and talk shit and amuse me again... and again...

Pssst, also, you're pretty cool. Thanks for playing. Feel free to tear my posts up anytime. :)

crack

Donator
zy93rq.gif

What the hell, I just saw this gif at another forum.

Also, in Sovereign's defense, what a creator might say doesn't always have to be relevant to the actual storyline. The creator can be implying one thing, but the audience can view that one thing into something completely different, and who's to tell that the audience is wrong as long as it fits and makes sense? But of course, a lot of this commentary is most likely canon, otherwise if it was just all about interpretation there would be no use of creating character profiles or timelines in the first place.

I like how we intimidate people here away with our smack talk.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
What the hell, I just saw this gif at another forum.

Also, in Sovereign's defense, what a creator might say doesn't always have to be relevant to the actual storyline. The creator can be implying one thing, but the audience can view that one thing into something completely different, and who's to tell that the audience is wrong as long as it fits and makes sense? But of course, a lot of this commentary is most likely canon, otherwise if it was just all about interpretation there would be no use of creating character profiles or timelines in the first place.
Like how Harry Potter got to be an auto Auror without going back to school for it along with his buddy Ron. Either that, or he helps his brother out at his joke shop now that his brother's dead. Depends on her mood that day. :awesome:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I fully expected you to blow me off. :D You're not helping your case, my puppet. Continue to bow to your master, it doesn't get old (well, at least until tipoff)

Yeah, and eventually I do have to get back to work. **sigh** Stupid bills to pay and all that. But playing puppet is fun, so I'll go another round before I log off for the night.

Good on you for ignoring/dodging it. Again. Nice try though.

Not so much ignoring and dodging as uninterested and inattentive... sorry. Maybe if you spiced it up a bit or added some legitimate meat to the argument? Maybe then I'd pay attention.
Really? He mentioned love? Or are you sure you're not reading into it, or just making that up?
Pulling it straight outta my ass. Thanks for asking. You can feel free to ignore context and the complete storyline to support that if you want. I won't stop ya. ;)

LOL. And you probably don't mean to come off like you're interested in my package either, but I don't see how else it would come up. Just a heads up on that. I'm sure it's bigger than yours at any rate. FYI.

Doubtful. But I'd be more interested in Quexi than you, just so you know. ;)
Right. You just keep slaving away at those responses now, darling. Kneel before Sovereign! ;)

I kneel before one man, and that's my husband. And only when I feel like it. So, sorry, that one I'll have to pass on.
As opposed to someone who calls themselves a "well-endowed bitch" and runs around FF boards gets played like a fiddle so easily.

Fiddles are notoriously hard to play...

And I am, in fact, a well-endowed bitch. Feel free to take my arguments seriously or not based on that. **shrug**

Well, you are the expert on dickhead statements. You've got that profession cornered.
Ironically enough, you aren't far off...

*more smack, fill in your own, etc*

Stop being lazy. Play right or concede the game.

I see your kids (got one of my own, they're great aren't they?) and raise you career, school, gym, life, etc. I'm never here, hence why you don't recognize me. Even though I've been around longer than nearly everyone I see.

I have 3. They are all gorgeous hellions. :D I have a career, do still take classes, no time for a gym anymore though, however, Iam married, and substitute teach at the elementary school, so I'm right there with you on lack of time.
Also, what is it with the phallic obsession? :P Christ, go find your man/partner and get laid dude.

:ego: Jealous?

Always. You're my pointless debate slave, and are helpless to return and talk shit and amuse me again... and again...

Sure, why not. I'm bored and you're easy.

Pssst, also, you're pretty cool. Thanks for playing. Feel free to tear my posts up anytime. :)

Oh, you're sweet. :glomp: **blush** It's always fun to play with you. It's much harder to play with lame-asses that get all butt-hurt and NO U everything they come across. Sarcasm--well done sarcasm--is a dying art. It's always nice to banter.

So...enough making nice and back to "NO U!" :catfight:

ps. New criticism is still bullshit.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Like how Harry Potter got to be an auto Auror without going back to school for it along with his buddy Ron. Either that, or he helps his brother out at his joke shop now that his brother's dead. Depends on her mood that day. :awesome:

And Hermoine is basically a house mom. What the fuck is that shit? I pegged her as the next Headmistress of Hogwarts, or at least the Minister of Magic.

You're like the dad you never see who randomly turns up to tear you down then disappears again.

I. NEED. THAT. SUIT.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
LALALALALALALA YOU CAN'T PROVE IT AND YOU NEVER WILL! ABSCENCE OF EVIDENCE IS EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE. I LIKE TYPING AND COPYING AND PASTING AND FEELING SUPERIOR BECAUSE ANNOYING PEOPLE GIVES MY DAY MEANING!!! Old hat, person.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
And Hermoine is basically a house mom. What the fuck is that shit? I pegged her as the next Headmistress of Hogwarts, or at least the Minister of Magic.
Actually, Hermione went back to Hogwarts, finished her last year and went on to become some sort of magical lawyer. So yeah. :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Yeah, and eventually I do have to get back to work. **sigh** Stupid bills to pay and all that. But playing puppet is fun, so I'll go another round before I log off for the night.

Cool. I'm watching an NBA playoff game and I'm way overexcited. :loopy:

Not so much ignoring and dodging as uninterested and inattentive... sorry. Maybe if you spiced it up a bit or added some legitimate meat to the argument? Maybe then I'd pay attention.

Oh come on. I HAVE the meat. And the pineapple. And the veggies. It's a shish kabob.

Pulling it straight outta my ass. Thanks for asking. You can feel free to ignore context and the complete storyline to support that if you want. I won't stop ya. ;)

Ignoring context and pulling shit out of asses has kept this discussion alive for over a decade. Show some respect.

Doubtful. But I'd be more interested in Quexi than you, just so you know. ;)

We can pass the ruler all night long, but eventually OWD is going to walk in and break the table when she drops her massive dong. So it's really an exercise in futility.

I kneel before one man, and that's my husband. And only when I feel like it. So, sorry, that one I'll have to pass on.

Eh heh. I meant kneel in submission and utter obedience, puppet dancing, entertaining my nonsense, resisting only for my amusement, and occasionally throwing in a "yes master I must submit to your complete control".

Not the good kneeling. :awesome: I'm married too you know.

Fiddles are notoriously hard to play...

Not if you're from Texas. *tips hat and rides off*

And I am, in fact, a well-endowed bitch. Feel free to take my arguments seriously or not based on that. **shrug**

Everyone on the internet is a 50 year old prison inmate or FBI until proven otherwise. :P Pictures don't count.

Ironically enough, you aren't far off...

Law degree?

I have 3. They are all gorgeous hellions. :D I have a career, do still take classes, no time for a gym anymore though, however, Iam married, and substitute teach at the elementary school, so I'm right there with you on lack of time.

Kids really are great. :) Plus, I get to watch Spongebob and Kung Fu Panda.

And I'm in the Air Force.

I have no idea how any work gets done in this country.

Naw. My wife and I already picked our gravesite. Of course, she gets to be on top. (Shocker there)

Sure, why not. I'm bored and you're easy.

Hello, pot. I'm kettle. :awesome:

Oh, you're sweet. :glomp: **blush** It's always fun to play with you. It's much harder to play with lame-asses that get all butt-hurt and NO U everything they come across. Sarcasm--well done sarcasm--is a dying art. It's always nice to banter.

So...enough making nice and back to "NO U!" :catfight:

Awww :glomp:

Ok let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

thewolf2medium.jpg

ps. New criticism is still bullshit.

Well, duh. :P I picked that up from some fruitcake at ACF in 2006. It pisses everyone off.

Ok THE FUCKING MAVERICKS ARE UP BY 3 :rage:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Actually, Hermione went back to Hogwarts, finished her last year and went on to become some sort of magical lawyer. So yeah. :monster:

Oh. *thinks about what else to bitch about* Well Luna married some nobody named Rolf. And Dumbledore ended up gay and didn't even get to enjoy it.

LALALALALALALA YOU CAN'T PROVE IT AND YOU NEVER WILL! ABSCENCE OF EVIDENCE IS EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE. I LIKE TYPING AND COPYING AND PASTING AND FEELING SUPERIOR BECAUSE ANNOYING PEOPLE GIVES MY DAY MEANING!!! Old hat, person.

Uh.. ok.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Oh. *thinks about what else to bitch about* Well Luna married some nobody named Rolf. And Dumbledore ended up gay and didn't even get to enjoy it.
Personally, I enjoy bitching that Neville, who ended up being pretty awesome, married some chick who was known for being a total moron in the books. Also who the heck is Astoria Greengrass? Was Pansy too good for Draco? :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Personally, I enjoy bitching that Neville, who ended up being pretty awesome, married some chick who was known for being a total moron in the books. Also who the heck is Astoria Greengrass? Was Pansy too good for Draco? :monster:

I think Pansy was too hard-faced for semi-reformed Draco.

Also, dark horse lover lets JK dodge the question of whether he stopped being a pure-blood asshole, and continue to lecture pre-teens who fantasize about him.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Man, play a vidjergame for the amusement of the internet for four hours and you miss all the fun.

On the subject of FBI or Inmate, I'm FBI.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
There was no mass consensus that Dumbledore was gay before JK decided he was ex post facto. There is no evidence of him desiring men in the literature. If she wanted him to be gay, she had plenty of opportunity to implement his homosexuality. Instead she pulled the rug out from the perception of the audience. The validity of her actions depends entirely on the will of the audience to be dictated to, after forming their own conception of the work.
Because gay people have to ACT gay in order to BE gay?
ok

The Harry Potter series itself has absolutely no opportunity for Dumbledore to show interest in anyone; it's Harry's story. Your argument is balls.

oh yeah and uh LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom