The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
if this was actually used as CLOTAY PROOF i would laugh until i peed

ALSO WHY ISN'T AERIS IN THAT PICTURE I NEED AERIS AND LIGHTNING TO BE IN SOMETHING OFFICIAL TOGETHER SO THAT I CAN LEGITIMATELY SHIP THEM TOGETHER

Question, do you do the same when ISS or ISP are used as Clerith evidence? Because I do.

Vendel

Banned
No matter how silly it is, there is something inherently funny about using the pinkers own "proofs" against them.

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Quexinos said:
Fucking Sqaure and their retconing :rage:
Well, the last retcon counts, no? :shifty:

Vendel said:
No matter how silly it is,
Hey, it`s not silly! It`s THE trump card we have now! :awesome:

Vendel said:
there is something inherently funny about using the pinkers own "proofs" against them.
Isn`t making fun of Pinkers the whole purpose of this thread? :monster:

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
DrakeClawfang said:
Nudez
Fapping to nudez
Discussing nudez
Trolling each other
Trolling Cleriths
Nudez
Trolling anonymous fans
Nudez
Totally forgot about those. My bad

DrakeClawfang said:
Discussing the LT
"...This time, we settle it with Jello Wrestling" doesn`t really imply a discussion thread. Therefore I doubt that!

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Totally forgot about those. My bad

"...This time, we settle it with Jello Wrestling" doesn`t really imply a discussion thread. Therefore I doubt that!

Yes, that ties it back to the top of the list, and the priorities come full circle.

BTW, in the spirit of nudez, hot Tifa pic. Don't open at work or school. :shifty:

tifa5vvam0.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
No matter how silly it is, there is something inherently funny about using the pinkers own "proofs" against them.

I already know the response:

"Well Cloud and Aerith have been together on this and that and 10 other things, and Cloud and Tifa have only been together this ONE TIME!"

Actually... you should publish this in an article on TLS's main page just to see if they write an essay like that :monster:

Last edited:

RawrieStrife

Rawr - I <3 U !!!
Sure they will!
I will try my best to mimic a pinker:

Cloud and Tifa never liked each other. Because of this problem and that and blah blah blah... But Aerith is the best. She and Cloud did this and that and she helped Cloud like this and that and etc... Tifa is clingy slut blah blah blah, but don't get us wrong, we like Tifa, not just with Cloud. But Aerith is a goddess she did this and that. And she can melt Loz while Tifa can't even scratch him blah blah blah... Who cares if Cloud and Tifa knew each other longer??? True love can bloom no matter how short you know each other... And Cloud picks flowers for Aerith, he lived in Aerith church and blah blah blah.. Plus look, I see a flower in FF7's logo!!!! OMG AERITH!!!!

lol, don't know if I got it right. I suck at being a Clerith :D

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
ltd shit is boring

FF7xFF13__Aerith_and_Lightning_by_meru_chan.jpg

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i personally don't think that's PRUFZ since marketers do whatever the fuck they want and aren't affiliated with SE at all, but hey... at least they're next to Squall and Rinoa. :sadpanda: THE CLERITHS ARE MAKING AN EFFORT

there's a little logic there... sort of... no not really :sadpanda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom