god no.. I can't even joke about it... forget what I had here >_<

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
...but wait. PEPSI doesn't think so
Misc_pepsibox.jpg
Why am I so shocked that I've never seen this before?

Vendel

Banned
So a past time of mine is TVTropes. Not just browsing mind you. But I do have a series of pages I keep an eye on to make sure the info stays correct. It doesn't take long to check if changes are made and it yields fruit like that Clerith who attacked various FFVII entries the other day.

And once that is done then the normal soul consuming browsing can begin.

Well today it struck me again. Just how utterly absurd pinker logic is. You think I would be beyond that by now. But when you stumble upon pages like 'playing the player' and 'tomato in the mirror' it just boggles my mind how some either miss the point of the first disk entirely. Or they are deliberately ignoring it to support their sunk ship.

I am not sure how you can ignore Cloud's actions from the Temple of the Ancients through the Lifestream sequence away. Ask a pinker about that time frame and you would get replies like "Cloud desperately went searching for Aerith to help/save/fuck her".

Bah....I need something to drink.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
ltd shit is boring

FF7xFF13__Aerith_and_Lightning_by_meru_chan.jpg

I'd like to see a Fang x Lightning version of this.

... :awesome:

@Vendel/general: It wouldn't be a surprise to me if most shippers stop playing after the first disc, actually. It's a retro game and it's not beautiful to look at like AC/C and if you have little appreciation for old school games it's not too big a surprise they lose the motivation to keep playing. It's the only reason I can think of generally for some of the lack of knowledge and understanding I've seen.

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Lightning x Aerith makes sense I think.

Let me explain:
*switch to pinktard modus*

1. Aerith and Cloud were the intendet couple.

2. But it didn`t work out, because as we all know Aerith is actually lesbian.
proofs:
- She lived all her life with a woman.
- She made Cloud wear woman clothes for her pleasure. (disguise my ass!)
- She had a thing for Tifa.
- She rather died than be coupled with a male Cloud!

3 And as we know as well, Lightning is a female version of Cloud!
proofing Wikipedia:
"Director Motomu Toriyama wanted Lightning to be a new type of female
character, with an athlete's body and a less feminine nature than some
of the previous female characters of Final Fantasy.[1][2] His guideline
to character designer Tetsuya Nomura was to make her "strong and
beautiful", "someone like a female version of Cloud from FFVII"."
Another proof: Link

Conclusion:
(sex changed Cloud == Lightning) + Lesbo Aerith = Lightning x Aerith -->
ECLARITH!

*switch to normal modus*
... I feel funny somehow. :(

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
When you search "itadaki street mobile" on google, the first site shows you
only this image of the main page of the game:
image_thumb307.png
-

Guess why? :wacky:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
OH FUCK YEAH THAT'S EVEN BETTER! That's a hell of an orgy right there! :monster:

Also prepare yourselves, supposedly the "I will not choose [which girl, Aerith or Tifa] for Cloud" quote has been found.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Also, I don't know why Idataki street is brought up so often... but it looks fun. I kinda want to play it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Supposedly years ago Nomura was asked about which girl Cloud loved and he said "I won't choose for Cloud." The quote was lost to the sands of time, but someone says they have it and need to "find it" or something... so perhaps in a little while we'll finally see if that exists or not.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Supposedly years ago Nomura was asked about which girl Cloud loved and he said "I won't choose for Cloud." The quote was lost to the sands of time, but someone says they have it and need to "find it" or something... so perhaps in a little while we'll finally see if that exists or not.

He doesn't choose for Cloud. Cloud chooses. It's the same thing tons of authors say. "If it was me I'd choose so and so, but it's [main character] and for them it's this person."

If such a quote exists it changes absolutely nothing. At all.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I know it changes nothing, but I would like to see it and the context surrounding it.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Huh... that might be a new one for me.

But Nomura said a lot of wishy-washy stuff. Like the Kingdom Hearts II interview, where he talked about deleting a scene clarifying Tifa's role to Cloud. He said he wanted people to "think freely" about it. Or when, on a tangent to a Sephiroth question, he volunteered that he "didn't have a clue" whether Cloud and Tifa got together between FF7 and CoT.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I think Nojima keeps trying to put definite stuff in the games about Cloud and Tifa, and Nomura keeps saying no. There was also a scene that was going to be at the end of FFVII that cemented Tifa and Clod's relationship but that was removed as well.

fuck you Nomura

EDIT
Null do have that quote you mentioned handy? And does anyone have the other one or even know which one I mean?

oh here's one:

Here's one of the quotes you wanted I believe:

Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can ffeely think for yourself about her.

Last edited:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Tetsuya Nomura:

What kind of question is that? I've never thought about it. Honestly, I don't care who loves whom. I think you could imagine the scenerios that we don't mention however you want to. You could enjoy talking about that with friends. For example, I was frequently asked if there had been romantic relationship between Tifa and Cloud for two years, after FF7 ended, but I don't have any clue.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Also, I don't know why Idataki street is brought up so often... but it looks fun. I kinda want to play it.

Your milage may vary.

It's Final Fantasy Monopoly pretty much, lol.

And Dragon Quest! They even have the slime. :awesome:

It's Dragon Quest Monopoly. FF is the new player in the game, since the merger.

Huh... that might be a new one for me.

But Nomura said a lot of wishy-washy stuff. Like the Kingdom Hearts II interview, where he talked about deleting a scene clarifying Tifa's role to Cloud. He said he wanted people to "think freely" about it. Or when, on a tangent to a Sephiroth question, he volunteered that he "didn't have a clue" whether Cloud and Tifa got together between FF7 and CoT.

That one always struck me as 'the lady doth protest too much' you know?

Tetsuya Nomura:

What kind of question is that? I've never thought about it. Honestly, I don't care who loves whom. I think you could imagine the scenerios that we don't mention however you want to. You could enjoy talking about that with friends. For example, I was frequently asked if there had been romantic relationship between Tifa and Cloud for two years, after FF7 ended, but I don't have any clue.

Incidentally, I think I've seen a nearly identical version save that it said 'about the romantic relationship' rather than 'if there was.' I am now curious which version is more accurate.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Incidentally, I think I've seen a nearly identical version save that it said 'about the romantic relationship' rather than 'if there was.' I am now curious which version is more accurate.
Whoa really? Kinda like how that "feelings of desire" eluded us for so long. I wonder if there's any way to find out..

TO THE CLOTI MOBILE :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mobile/sem/itast-sp/

We could use this as ultimate trump card! :monster:

Posted three pages ago, the official site \o/

Please explain. :/

When you search "itadaki street mobile" on google, the first site shows you
only this image of the main page of the game:
image_thumb307.png
-

Guess why? :wacky:

Isn't there something missing? Like Tifa got cut out from the picture XD

And also, Nomura is a troll, period. LOL. Didn't he say that before AC/C? His job isn't to tell you the story, it's to sell it. Nojima is the writer, after all XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom