Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Yeah, because two people in their twenties who are already raising a six and an eight year old, run two seperate businesses, and have to save the world on a yearly, bi-yearly basis totally have time for moar babies.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, because two people in their twenties who are already raising a six and an eight year old, run two seperate businesses, and have to save the world on a yearly, bi-yearly basis totally have time for moar babies.

Trufact- I have married friends. They've been married about ten years now. They have sex. Their relationship is going well. Neither is infertile.
No kids.
I guess they're lying to everyone and themselves, then.

Seriously, folks. CONDOMS. THE PILL.
Plus TWO KIDS THEY ALREADY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF.
Another anecdote- My parents waited three years to have another kid after having my brother and I. They might just be taking shit slow, Ya know?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Trufact- I have married friends. They've been married about ten years now. They have sex. Their relationship is going well. Neither is infertile.
No kids.
I guess they're lying to everyone and themselves, then.

Seriously, folks. CONDOMS. THE PILL.
Plus TWO KIDS THEY ALREADY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF.
Another anecdote- My parents waited three years to have another kid after having my brother and I. They might just be taking shit slow, Ya know?
Or they could just be happy having adopted Denzel and Marlene. Not everyone wants to birth their kids, yanno. Some people just enjoy enriching their lives through adoption.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Or they could just be happy having adopted Denzel and Marlene. Not everyone wants to birth their kids, yanno. Some people just enjoy enriching their lives through adoption.

That too.

I wasn't really trying to be clever or anything here, I just wanted to know what their best quotes were. Although I think I'm more convinced of Cloti than ever now.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Aerith_love_cloud
also what is this nonsense?

Seems fairly reasonable to ME... though the previous edit was quite idiotic.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
But that doesn't fit with the "good idea..." or whatever...

which doesn't need to be included but... yeah w/e

minimosey

Pro Adventurer
Cloud probably closes his eyes during sex. Thinking the whole time "Oh Aerith".

I tried imagining this and keep wondering "so what does he think when Tifa's funbags are pressed up against him?"

Because Aerith had funbags, but they were definitely not party-sized.

EDIT: On a related note. Does anyone else find it funny how often "C/T don't have kids of their own" argument is popping up now?

A rather large shift from "Cloud would never live with Tifa".
I find this kind of funny because Cloud/Tifa doesn't really interest me as a ship and even when only the original game was out and I tried writing sequel-fic, I had Cloud living with Tifa. It just seemed natural.

Also I can't imagine Cloud/Aerith --even if it were somehow canon-- making babies for at least a few years. I dunno, I just see a living Aerith globetrotting for a while more on a "Yeees I can travel FREELY" kick, visiting Icicle Inn and Mideel at least once and a few other places again.

And I wanted to say "grow gardens around mako reactors so former Shinra personnel can be unamused when they see it" but then I remembered that whole thing about the Lifestream diverting itself. ...Guess that's no longer true 500 years later, though.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm bored, when is the next major piece of Cloti info due so we can have some fun again?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm sure SE must be working on another Ulitimania right about now. :P

Next Compilation title maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom