null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
2l3wbd.gif

3118945df61822dc90cfe9c.gif

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
anf if he's going along with her, it's even more odd that he abandons her right after. :P

Even with all his demands for payment, I don't think Cloud was actually interested in getting paid. It seemed to be all about keeping up with the mercenary charade.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Hot Chick in Church (epitome of every schoolgirl/nun fantasy): Wanna be my bodyguard?
Clusterfuck Dude with Player personality strapped on: Yeeeeah, baby. But it's gonna cost you.
HC: How about I go out with you once.
CFD: **nods, turns and walks awa** Wait... **Turns back** No, no, not like that. I like cock.
HC: **lifts skirt** Problem solved.
CFD: SCORE!

I need more caffeine... **sigh**
I enjoyed that.

BTW question:

I've heard some people say that Cloud wanted to leave Aerith's house to get away from her... but wasn't it because Elmyra told him to?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Even with all his demands for payment, I don't think Cloud was actually interested in getting paid. It seemed to be all about keeping up with the mercenary charade.

Oh, it's entirely posturing for its own sake. It's why it's 'It'll cost you' rather than setting an actual price.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I enjoyed that.

BTW question:

I've heard some people say that Cloud wanted to leave Aerith's house to get away from her... but wasn't it because Elmyra told him to?

That certainly made him able to leave with a Clear conscience, but Cloud was planning on leaving to begin with. 'I have to get back' and all.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
rofl, just now I read "laid" instead of "paid"

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
... Quex. Two things.
1. The date is still 'The butler did it'
This is before the 'The butler has an airtight alibit!' phase.
2. You can't fucking play 'Aerith's date yes' and 'High highwind no.' It does not work.

Well I'M not playing it, I'm just saying some do and I can kinda see why :monster:
But I mean really now with all the evidence now.. yes I agree.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well I'M not playing it, I'm just saying some do and I can kinda see why :monster:

And I can see why Kogoro Mori makes the accusations he does. That does not make his evidence any more real, or less a rush to judgement.

And no, you CAN'T, repeat CAN'T, play date scene not optional and highwind optional, even BEFORE the evidence. Only WITH the evidence can we say date optional/ unimportant date, confirmed high highwind.

But I mean really now with all the evidence now.. yes I agree.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
And no, you CAN'T, repeat CAN'T, play date scene not optional and highwind optional, even BEFORE the evidence.

Well no you can't, you're right. but some people who played the game the first time didn't know it's all optional right away. I mean honestly I didn't know the highwind had two versions the first time I played. I thought I was just the date scene I was messing with.

I assume that's how they came to their conclusions. Cause really there's just no other way...
/ end stating the obvious

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
I think it's time for the pinker quote of the day!

pinker said:
He doesn't try to speak to Tifa or try to fix anything. He closes himself off and doesn't reveal his inner thoughts or feelings.

But with Aerith, he opens up his inner feelings and communicates to Aerith what's bothering him. He literally tells Aerith everything that is causing him problems, giving Aerith the opportunity to help him through those problems--and in the end, Cloud and Aerith's bond of undying love is stronger than ever.

So Tifa doesn't understand Cloud, but Aerith does?

Also I am not sure what deep meaningful conversations Cloud and Aerith are having.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
It wasn't too bad... then, "and in the end, Cloud and Aerith's bond of undying love is stronger than ever."

:facepalm2:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But with Aerith, he opens up his inner feelings and communicates to Aerith what's bothering him. He literally tells Aerith everything that is causing him problems, giving Aerith the opportunity to help him through those problems
.... odd I don't remember this scene.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
But with Aerith, he opens up his inner feelings and communicates to Aerith what's bothering him.

Through his fists?! [Temple of the Ancients]
By telling her to go home? [Beginning of the game]
By calling her a slum drunk? [Meeting number 2]
By telling her that Tifa is his girlfriend? [Optional Lulz]

He literally tells Aerith everything that is causing him problems, giving Aerith the opportunity to help him through those problems

Who was it who knew the real Cloud all along, and saved him from going mentally insane for good? Gosh, it's on the tip of my tongue. I recall Cloud telling this person he wanted to start a new life with her, and would be okay as long as she stayed by his side.

Eh, never mind. It's probably not important.

Through his fists?! [Temple of the Ancients]

Love it how this piece of information is usually lost in pink fluffy translation of epic luv and tragedy.

Who was it who knew the real Cloud all along, and saved him from going mentally insane for good? Gosh, it's on the tip of my tongue. I recall Cloud telling this person he wanted to start a new life with her, and would be okay as long as she stayed by his side.Eh, never mind. It's probably not important.

Whoever it is, it can't be Tifa.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Who was it who knew the real Cloud all along, and saved him from going mentally insane for good? Gosh, it's on the tip of my tongue. I recall Cloud telling this person he wanted to start a new life with her, and would be okay as long as she stayed by his side.

Eh, never mind. It's probably not important.
Aerith, weren't you paying attention?

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
I like this "trump card" thing you did. Clever.
Feeding this thread with hilarious Clerith quotes. you`re reallly something! :monster:

cReo

HRH The Prince of Hell
AKA
_=Taige=_
I think it's time for the pinker quote of the day!

He doesn't try to speak to Tifa or try to fix anything. He closes himself off and doesn't reveal his inner thoughts or feelings.

But with Aerith, he opens up his inner feelings and communicates to Aerith what's bothering him. He literally tells Aerith everything that is causing him problems, giving Aerith the opportunity to help him through those problems--and in the end, Cloud and Aerith's bond of undying love is stronger than ever.

So Tifa doesn't understand Cloud, but Aerith does?

Also I am not sure what deep meaningful conversations Cloud and Aerith are having.

of course!.. SE stated that the oh-so-perfect heroine of the Compilation of Final Fantasy 7 is the ONLY woman Cloud ever opened his heart to..... wait...

surely, SE will never let their beloved FF7 Compilation hero open his heart to a clingy-nagging-slutty-big boob-bullying bitch.....:awesome:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Silly, every man would want to do Tifa, did you see just how hot the woman is? :monster: But no worries, his heart is with Aerith :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
Silly, every man would want to do Tifa, did you see just how hot the woman is? :monster: But no worries, his heart is with Aerith :awesome:

Cloud probably closes his eyes during sex. Thinking the whole time "Oh Aerith".

EDIT: On a related note. Does anyone else find it funny how often "C/T don't have kids of their own" argument is popping up now?

A rather large shift from "Cloud would never live with Tifa".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom