• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Ok, Quex, that was simply hilarious. To show how hilarious, a brief look into my night is needed.

Just before sitting down to read this, I was outside. Do not ask me why, cause I have no good reason. I live out in the woods, like over 70 acres of woods. I was being circled, on all sides, by a rather large pack of coyotes, and genuinely worried that I might possibly be assaulted before I made it back to my front door. And when I got back inside I still nearly shit myself laughing.

Epic does not describe that.

Vendel

Banned
Drinking the kool-aid – A term used when someone has either taken up some of the more extraordinary Clerith beliefs or a slang to describe hanging out at CxA forums for a time. It can also be used to tell someone their argument is really fucking stupid.

REMEMBERJONESTOWNsmall-1.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Here's a thought, if Cloud is such a uke and could never ever top (as established in another thread) and is also too stupid to realize two hot chicks (three if the Yuffie date is taken into account) are attracted to him, why does he get top billing in all the ship names? Clerith, Cloti, Clack, Clephiroth, etc. If that is really the case, then shouldn't it actually be Tifoud, Aeroud, etc?

Yeah I had nothing constructive to add.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
My (irrelevant) point exactly Ven. Though I guess 12 years after the ships were named is too late to expect it to change now eh?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
My mind is now focused entirely on trying to imagine drunken laughter from LV without any idea what a normal laugh sounds like from them. And it is making me dizzy.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Nomura doesn't give a shit about pairings because he's too busy drawing zippers on everything and fapping over fight scenes and explosions.

tetsuya5.jpg

PROT? WAT PROT?

DIS GAME ABOUT BERTS AND ZIPPAHS

everybody's grudge said:
My mind is now focused entirely on trying to imagine drunken laughter from LV without any idea what a normal laugh sounds like from them. And it is making me dizzy.

it sounds totally maniacal. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ok, I would like to see this Clerith dictionary as well, if its as funny as you two make it sound.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Shoot I forgot one

Rarely correct - A term that means "Doesn't answer the question but is actually correct."

Symbol - Something that somehow proves that Aerith doesn't love Cloud... or something.

EDIT
one more:

Toilet - The real reason Cloud stays at 7th heaven.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I've seen it be argued that Cloud only stays at 7th Heaven because things like toilets and beds and showers and what not... what's the word? It begins with an A ,what is it?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ok, so the argument is that Seventh Heaven provides a decent standard of living for him, and this is the only reason he stays, not because he has a family/lover there?

Cause when I first saw that line about toilets, I thought it was equating Tifa to a toilet. Considering the demonization she suffers, this is an understandable confusion right?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Ok, so the argument is that Seventh Heaven provides a decent standard of living for him, and this is the only reason he stays, not because he has a family/lover there?

Cause when I first saw that line about toilets, I thought it was equating Tifa to a toilet. Considering the demonization she suffers, this is an understandable confusion right?

Both work in this case :monster:
And yes, amenities thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom