Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow...apparently you've drank so much of the kool-aid you lost your sense of humor too.

Lol, I wouldn't take anything too seriously in here. I can say just about anything, and people will know that I'm joking. or am I? You're stupid bitches, all of you. :awesome:

. Everyone on this site must post 3000 words a minute or some shit.

Yeah, I missed out on the party last night, boo. Now I have about ten pages to read. >_>;

The real reason Cloud continues with the fight to protect the planet is to settle things with Sephiroth.

YOU MEAN IT'S NOT TO AVENGE AERITH?!1?!?!?!111?1

Celes, or anyone else who has it, do you have that "Irreplaceable" quote handy?

"The destined encounter with Zack makes them becomes the irreplaceable existence to each other."

&

"Quote:
*Text near the img of Zack and Aerith in CC:
Aerith never talks about her bitterness but lives brightly. It is growing by degrees into inseparable relationship."

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I guess it does satisfy your hunger of a non-shipper fan on this matter, Quex? XD

Also, sex or not sex? XD Since you were arguing, a long time ago, that they didn't do it :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I conceded that they did have sex when this sentence came out. :monster:

Well this combined with my friends who said "It's ambiguous..." then a couple days later "no it isn't really"... and even the Cleriths own MotA saying this statement is romantic... I think there's an obvious conclusion to draw here.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Excuse me while I gloat about what I've been arguing for since before AC being unequivocally correct and backed up by someone completely unrelated to this nonsense.

::gloats::

Vendel

Banned
They must secretly be biased CloTi's. That is the only explanation.

Quexinos said:
I think there's an obvious conclusion to draw here.

The 'high' scene isn't canon?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
With these: (stupid frikkin html code shit) pink sunglasses. :awesome:

FHS, might you want the

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Strange. Might be something with the image at its source? Anti Hotlinking? I presume you also used the [/img] close tag.

Isabella

Your Mom
Stop it! It's not the canon version! There is no canon! It's all up to interpretation! You can't force it down my throat you cloti bullies!

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Stop it! It's not the canon version! There is no canon! It's all up to interpretation! You can't force it down my throat you cloti bullies!

The same person five minutes before and after: "And THIS is canon and you can't prove it's not!'

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Actually I think the person Bella is talking about is different from the one Ryu is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom