Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
You know, I think the C/A fandom just... moved on. Like, I don't think it's so much that CLOTI BECAME CANON, WE FLED as we all just had busy lives. Like, maybe it's just coincidence (I'm not insinuating that anyone here doesn't have a busy life, I don't mean it like that!) but most of us just seemed to drift away from the fandom. Madame Batolli, Lynn, Materia Thief, icor, Zelda, and Sadhana were the Cleriths I remember best from CxA, and most of them are pretty gone from the fandom. I'm friends with quite a few of these people too (anywhere from just LJ friends to BFFs) and they haven't left the internet or switched fandoms, they just got busy and sort of drifted away.

Except for Zelda, she and I could never part from this fandom lolol. Anyways our fandom just sort of dwindled on its own, I don't think it's just this whole Cloti = canon thing that's emptying out CxA.

Although I don't think any of the aforementioned people debated much, so it could just be a moot point.

I'm feeling nostalgic tonight. :c

edit: ALL OF THIS FANGU AND VANIRA MAKES ME FEEL MUCH BETTER THOUGH

AND A LITTLE HOT AND BOTHERED

:monster:

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Anyways our fandom just sort of dwindled on its own, I don't think it's just this whole Cloti = canon thing that's emptying out CxA.

I think the overwhelming evidence that you are not shipping a canon pairing might have something to do with the numbers. You can only have so much thrown at you before you just say 'fuck it'. I mean how many times can you listen to your fellow C/A bring up things like floating ribbons and the like?

As for those hardliners? I think this sums up the reaction.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, I think the C/A fandom just... moved on. Like, I don't think it's so much that CLOTI BECAME CANON, WE FLED as we all just had busy lives. Like, maybe it's just coincidence (I'm not insinuating that anyone here doesn't have a busy life, I don't mean it like that!) but most of us just seemed to drift away from the fandom. Madame Batolli, Lynn, Materia Thief, icor, Zelda, and Sadhana were the Cleriths I remember best from CxA, and most of them are pretty gone from the fandom. I'm friends with quite a few of these people too (anywhere from just LJ friends to BFFs) and they haven't left the internet or switched fandoms, they just got busy and sort of drifted away.

Except for Zelda, she and I could never part from this fandom lolol. Anyways our fandom just sort of dwindled on its own, I don't think it's just this whole Cloti = canon thing that's emptying out CxA.

Although I don't think any of the aforementioned people debated much, so it could just be a moot point.

I'm feeling nostalgic tonight. :c

edit: ALL OF THIS FANGU AND VANIRA MAKES ME FEEL MUCH BETTER THOUGH

AND A LITTLE HOT AND BOTHERED

:monster:

This is all good and fine, but this isn't what I was even talking about. At all. And none of the people you mentioned were being talked about, either (unless they are somehow involved and I just don't know it). And I wasn't talking about you, either, so I hope you don't feel like I'm directing anything negative at you, because I'm not. Unless, as I said, you are involved and I just don't realize it. Different SN? I don't know.

But TNC, and the reason for it's creation and the people behind that, well, sorry but it isn't really what we are supposed to believe. And this is is the way it is run now. You either not post any good, conclusive evidence, or you are just bashing and the thread will be closed. There isn't even any room for debate anymore, because we all know the threads will be closed anyway.

Vendel

Banned
Oh yeah and my reaction to this entire thing?

Then again I should be pissed for Tres saying I won the thread. Then he up and blows this whole LTD open. Fuck you TD.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
This is all good and fine, but this isn't what I was even talking about. At all. And none of the people you mentioned were being talked about, either (unless they are somehow involved and I just don't know it). And I wasn't talking about you, either, so I hope you don't feel like I'm directing anything negative at you, because I'm not. Unless, as I said, you are involved and I just don't realize it. Different SN? I don't know.

But TNC, and the reason for it's creation and the people behind that, well, sorry but it isn't really what we are supposed to believe. And this is is the way it is run now. You either not post any good, conclusive evidence, or you are just bashing and the thread will be closed. There isn't even any room for debate anymore, because we all know the threads will be closed anyway.

Oh no no, I was just making an observation. We were just chatting about how dead this thread is and it came to mind. I agree that TNC has become a trainwreck of debates-going-in-circles and CLOSE THE THREAD for some new stupid reason.

I was just putting out there that CxA is empty because long before even the koibito shit happened the fandom was seriously slowing down.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
New topic - AC/C screenshots.

TifavsLoz.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh no no, I was just making an observation. We were just chatting about how dead this thread is and it came to mind. I agree that TNC has become a trainwreck of debates-going-in-circles and CLOSE THE THREAD for some new stupid reason.

I was just putting out there that CxA is empty because long before even the koibito shit happened the fandom was seriously slowing down.

Oh okay. I guess with the placement of your post I thought you were trying to explain away all the stuff happening at TNC. My bad. :)

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Oh Vendel, you can't debate with that sig.

I'll never be able to focus.

DAT ASS

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Vendel@ Dude, I think I like your definition of personality.

Also,with regards to you "going there": BURN!

Vendel

Banned
It's not that Tifa has no ass. She is just very...top heavy. Plus Aerith does have considerable junk in her Trunk and is ...top light.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
It's not that Tifa has no ass. She is just very...top heavy. Plus Aerith does have considerable junk in her Trunk and is ...top light.

Compared to Tifa, everyone on The Planet is top-light. But I always throught she had a nice ass too. Also legs and midriff and eyes and... Tifa's just hot.

Edit: Drake is of course right, Aerith has very nice boobs. But, I still say compared to Tifa (at least game-Tifa) EVERYONE looks small.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Compared to Tifa, everyone on The Planet is top-light.

This.

But I always throught she had a nice ass too. Also legs and midriff and eyes and... Tifa's just hot.
This too. This is why I ship Clerifa at the OTP of FF7 now. I can't stand to see the hot ones rejected, so when both of them are hot....:monster:

I never said Aerith was flat. But those hips don't lie.

Fair enough. Not sure what you mean by the second bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom