• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
That was a good read, Tres ^_^

I thought I read in an SE interview that Cloud got the fenrir from a guy and traded free drinks for life at the Seventh Heaven for it.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Guys, we don't understand anything.

We're just outdated. SE has retconned that Cloud and Aerith were lovers in COLW anyway, so in no way CloTi is canon. [and since the Ulti 20 is older than COLW :monster:].

Beside, it's always the protagonist who is the lover, Aerith is the protagonist, she's everywhere with Cloud, end of story. IT TTLLY PROVES MA POINT.

[Say hi to the Cali I know, I still don't know if it's yours _o/].

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Bella, Brooke, Celes: I would do it, but they put me on mod preview right after I did the new translation the other day, even though I haven't posted there in a couple of weeks anyway. They said they didn't want to take any chances of me interfering in the process of "the Cleriths figuring out on our own what all this means."

I wish you knew how to quit me. Or at least how to quit stealing from me.

I've tried, but I just can't quit you, hito. :(

Listen, they're playing our song. :awesome:

Isabella said:
FFG has to know her "Cloti Perspective" isn't representative of a cloti's view at all, right?
... Right?

More importantly, she has to know that they aren't representative of Nomura, Kitase and especially Nojima's views, right?

I thought I read in an SE interview that Cloud got the fenrir from a guy and traded free drinks for life at the Seventh Heaven for it.

Yeah, that was in Case of Tifa. Though it was for drinks and food, actually.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
They said they didn't want to take any chances of me interfering in the process of "the Cleriths figuring out on our own what all this means."
Translation: Don't interrupt the spin cycle with your pesky "facts."

If that isn't evidence that Anastar knows their current conversation is bullshit, I don't know what is. Sometimes the truth is self-explanatory. It doesn't take figuring out.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Cloud got the fenrir from a guy and traded free drinks for life at the Seventh Heaven for it.
You know what's sad? My mom owns a coffee shop and that's how we got our dog. :wacky:

Also I'm about to go poke around TNC and figure out what is going on. You know what's sad? I've always been a little butthurt that PYT/Cali/etc. was chosen as a mod over me. :c I've been in this fandom for a long time and I can be pretty reliable if asked.

BAWWWW anyways I don't think that Cleriths not accepting Cloti as canon has anything to do with them being squeamish about the sex, since as hito pointed out technically them having sex isn't canon. I think it's both stubbornness and the timing of it all. There was a pretty big discussion on LJ where a lot of people who didn't ship at all said it just looked like more of the same, and I would imagine that's how a lot of the Cleriths feel too, especially if the over 9000 deleted threads keep them from being able to see what the whole thing is even actually about.

I don't know if I want to argue that this is "more of the same" because it seems like it's pretty clear cut, but I do feel disappointed that SE couldn't reflect more of how they felt for each other in AC. I would imagine that this too prevents people from really believing that Cloud and Tifa are lovers.

Just some thoughts.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I'm going to start quoting the Japanese version of the film at you if you keep this up.

lmaow.gif

(With all the time we spend laughing, can we get an animated laughing smiley?)

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Aww, thanks you guys. ;o; I won't lie, I'd like to think I'd be a pretty good mod. Especially considering the uh, direction PYT has taken.

I think it's because right around the time when TNC got started back up I got into a nasty fight with Shroudy over the whole Hito incident and I guess I wasn't considered a good candidate for a mod. :sadpanda:

Oh well, at least I have my snark and fanart. :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Aww, thanks you guys. ;o; I won't lie, I'd like to think I'd be a pretty good mod. Especially considering the uh, direction PYT has taken.

I think it's because right around the time when TNC got started back up I got into a nasty fight with Shroudy over the whole Hito incident and I guess I wasn't considered a good candidate for a mod. :sadpanda:

Oh well, at least I have my snark and fanart. :monster:

I think you'd be a good mod. I don't always agree with your views--nor you mine--but you are always articulate and always reasonable in your deductions and conclusions.

It's too bad that 'fandom politics' are as crooked as real ones.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The level of bullshit at TNC is ridiculous. What a fuckin joke forum.

Someone go make a new one.

The LTD needs a theme song.

Trying to make some sense of it all,
But I can see that it makes no sense at all,
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,
'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am (stuck in the middle with you)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I didn't know I started fights, but I would have made you a mod.

Of my heart <3

If you'd share with Tres.

Also, that TNC thread is stupid like the rest of the forum.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
LV>PYT, imo. I mean, one has like five dupe accounts and the other is just an obstinate sexy bitch. I think the winnor here is clear.

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
Well, no one told me this as I have seen it with my own eyes now... if the Northern Crater was supposed to serve as a neutral ground for both sides to be able to discuss on equal terms, then it has apparently (and rather saddly, IMHO) failed on that department. It's not my place to point fingers here or tell others how to run their boards but something definitely needs to/should be changed, board policy wise, otherwise one cannot take TRC's rules and purpose seriously since, well, both sides aren't clearly getting an equal treatment (as it was intended).

EDIT: And, damn, those songs are epic.... XD

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'll just come out and say I'd go Clerith for PYT @ The Northern Crater. And that's sayin' something. :awesome:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
I didn't know I started fights, but I would have made you a mod.

Of my heart <3

Oh, you. <3 You just want to see my L'Cie mark don't you? :awesome:

(and the fight was in the thread where they were bitching about Tres' LT analysis, I believe. Zee and I got angry and finally went "hey by the way you really fucked up that Wilhelm situation" and shit. I will find the link, it's pretty lulzy)

Jacen said:
The LTD needs a theme song.
My personal LTD theme is the beginning of the song Yellow Cat/Red Cat by Say Anything.

I watched my yellow cat invade my red cat in the yard
The feline war had waged for years, so I' assumed it'd too hard
For me to drive my foot between them, I would never risk the scratch
Just to prove to one or both of them
A CAT IS JUST A CAT

LV>PYT, imo. I mean, one has like five dupe accounts and the other is just an obstinate sexy bitch. I think the winnor here is clear.
:awesomonster:

Ahaha thanks you guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom