Man of Steel / Justice League / DC films

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
This seems like a Superman I can finally get behind. I will be seeing this movie, and may even splurge to see it in a theater. :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I've been excited before, but now the level of excited blows the roof with that third trailer. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
CLARK: Can't I just keep pretending I'm your son?
JONATHAN: You are my son.
Forget the whole doomed planet thing, that is the origin of Superman.
70585.jpg
That face will haunt my dreams. Or is just plain hilarious, one or the other. :lol:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Those look awesome, and they did a really good job with them. I bet they pose wonderfully.

Tiny rant: Whoever decided to use this pose should be slapped. You never use display shots that make the joints look weirdly disproportional like Doctor-Mc-Skinny-Knee-Zod does there. Most highly posable models have knee joints like that, but they don't look bad in ALMOST any post you put them in, so I can't believe they used that shot.

X :neo:

Pixel

The Pixie King
The joints always look wierd. I wish someone could work out a design that sorted that problem

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The joints always look wierd. I wish someone could work out a design that sorted that problem

I hear ya.

Knees seem especially tough. Even on the Revoltech models, like the Evangelions that I have, they're still odd looking, but only from certain angles when you can see the full joint. The hinge-joints still have a tough time with that, whereas the ball and socket joints are usually a lot easier to hide/blend in to the design naturally.

It's still an awful pose for an official shot. Even if they'd just swapped which leg was up and which was down, it wouldn't look NEARLY so bad.

Seriously, this shot is SO damn cool though:

130419-PlayArtsKaiZod05.jpg

X :neo:

Pixel

The Pixie King
I really want to get a man of steel t-shirt, but they're only available at hot topic, and with shipping it comes to $44. Screw that

MOSshirt_blog.JPG

Ghost X

Russell Crowe seems to speak his lines in a non-chalant conversational voice. Does anyone else notice that? I don't think it suits the role =p.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
There's something I've seen repeated time and time again in interviews: it's not Superman: Man of Steel because the S is one of the five most recognisable symbols on the planet.

The first UK TV spot? Just the S shield. :awesome:

Also, saw the trailer in 3D for the first time at the weekend. Always thought it was a good trailer, but the cape in 3D? Gave me goosebumps.

Pixel

The Pixie King
What movie did you see it with? I was hoping they'd show it with Iron Man, but guess being WB, nope.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wow, all these years I kept mocking Superman thanks to Joker's jokes in the old DCAU series but now thanks to the 3rd trailer and these tv spots, I'm beginning to see him in a newer light. Good job, Mr. Synder!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
What movie did you see it with? I was hoping they'd show it with Iron Man, but guess being WB, nope.
Star Trek Into Darkness at the Odeon (also got to see a trailer for The World's End).

Top Bottom