Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Can't stand "real" SHIELD so far, bunch of hypocrites full of shit with no accomplishments to their name yet.
Like, excuse me, did you take out all those Hydra people and Whitehall or were you just sitting on your asses in your shiny carrier playing Galaga all day? 'cause it seems like it was the latter. :monster:
Also complaining about too many secrets when you're working for a goddamn spy organization. :wallbanger:

Seems like they're powerphobic too.

Skye doing that shockwave was badass. Fuck that guy with the branch in his shoulder anyway. Would've shot her despite being told to use ICERs, the jackass.

Hunter's the man. So, Coulson and him are hiding in...? Please tell me it's actually Tahiti. :wacky:

Looking forward to Skye meeting more Inhumans and shit.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I totally thought it was Tahiti at the end, how could it not be? :monster:

With that shockwave, which was shot brilliantly, I knew Skye would go with that guy in the end.

Really want to see how May's going to get herself out of this.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm still stuck on the whole, "Why the fuck didn't anyone from Nu!SHIELD even attempt to negotiate with Coulson directly before pulling off all of this dumb coup shit?" but whatever. That tree-branched dude was a cunt and got an appropriately sized splinter, Hunter's a badass, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this new clusterfuck sorts itself out.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm still stuck on the whole, "Why the fuck didn't anyone from Nu!SHIELD even attempt to negotiate with Coulson directly before pulling off all of this dumb coup shit?" but whatever.

Yeah I mean, Coulson called Gonzalez out on that shit. But apparently having been injected with alien blood means you can't be trusted or even be talked to. (To be fair, Coulson did go nuts almost but still...)

Bobbi seems to be a bit conflicted at least. Of course, she was made a regular cast member recently so it seems to go without saying where she'll end up. :P

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
wuHYXAL.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I got this feeling that Jiaying is still alive and Calvin's in for a big surprise.

Looks like you were right about one thing. :monster:

Interesting that Cal knew however. I thought he was all revenge-y about her?

I wonder where they shot the Inhumans hideout scenes. Seems like a nice location...

Anyway. The return of Deathlok. I actually forgot about him! His costume looks a lot better now as well.

The whole thing with Simmons...at first I thought she was up to something and then it seemed like she wasn't and I was very disappointed in her but then she conspired with Fitz after all. Good on you Jemma, you deserve a cookie <3
Also, those sandwiches. God, I feel so hungry right now.

And Coulson teaming up with PsychWard next? Oh sheeet.

Bobbi isn't gonna be with Gonzalez much longer I think. Not if he keeps referring to people like Skye as 'it'.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fuck, I need to get caught up in this show. So many spoilers I can't read :sadpanda:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I have the biggest non-stop love/hate relationship with Simmons. I can't handle this show sometimes. It's just so good.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Right? Simmons' attitude about certain things recently kinda makes me wanna dislike her and then she turns around and does something alright again and I'm just so conflicted. :wacky:

Fitz is a bro though.
Although his initial freakout when he discovered Skye had powers was kind of...over the top. At least he came to his senses pretty quickly.

Hunter is a boss, too. Didn't think I'd end up liking him that much.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Finally caught up
Now, the real SHIELD is obviously dumb and has no right to call himself that but WARd. Seriously Coulson, the last thing you've heard of him is that he murdered his parents in cold blood. Can't reasonably expect resolution after enlisting that monster to fight by your side.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^The irony.

I absolutely loved last night's episode "Melinda". The A.V. Club's review sums up pretty well why.

These guys are really starting to get on my nerves. So this Theta Protocol is why 'real S.H.I.E.L.D.' don't trust Coulson and since he kept it a secret it must be something sinister. Do these people not realize they work for a fucking spy organization? And since Coulson had unknowingly been followed for some time, it justifies him keeping it a secret. Edward James Olmos and Christine Adams are being wasted on this stupid insane troll logic. Olmos could make a kickass Director of SHIELD instead.

Someone explains to Mack for the billion time that the group went to Puerto Rico to destroy the Kree City so it wouldn't fall into HYDRA's hands. To which Mack responds with "but why go there at all?". *facepalm* Mack dude, you're a fucking moron.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
qh14c.gif

Supernatural-Dean.gif

That's all I can really say. Let's forget real S.H.I.E.L.D. and commend the writers for an incredibly sad, but brilliant backstory for May.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Good episode and it's actually the first story in the MCU written and directed by two women of color, Monica Owusu-Breen and Karen Gaviola.

Don't remember if it has been posted here already but It was announced that Bobbi and Hunter will headline the in-development S.H.I.E.L.D. spin-off.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't think that was made official yet or did I miss something?

I hope it's not true to be honest because I'd prefer them to stay part of the SHIELD ensemble.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Damn, Simmons got cold.

Skye's asskicking tracking shot was pretty cool.
Also, comparing Raina to Sonic, lulz :awesome:

"I'm still happy I shot you" Yeah, Ward ain't getting forgiveness.

Also, Theta protocol...I figured that's what Coulson was up to. =p
Also, teasing a Nick Fury cameo.

And them finding out the location of the scepter, like "See, we're relevant to the MCU! :wacky:"

Also:

Me on 9/16/2013 said:
I have a feeling if the series continues for long enough, eventually the Bus will be blown up dramatically. :monster:

Called it. :P

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Another great episode, I couldn't stop laughing at the Sonic reference. :awesome:

They mentioned
the Avengers at the end of the episode, does that mean I need to watch the film now?

Top Bottom