Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm gonna have to stop coming into this thread until the series premieres, is not good for my mental stability.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
What? Both Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and LoK first episodes were shown at Comic Con? Fuck this shit, I'm going to Comic Con next year.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
6dar.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
To all antagonists appearing in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, if your kneecaps are at all vulnerable to bullets you should be wary.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I have come to expect I will get a fangasm every time this thread is updated.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Arent those two guys on the left a little large on the head?

tbh I think that poster's got a pretty bad shoop job on it for almost all the characters there =/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
12 days and 13 hours until the premiere. :awesome:

I'm so hyped. I've never been hyped for a tv series before it even started. :wacky:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's on regular television here in Australia! I'm surprised. Usually free-to-air is mostly filled with local stuff and garbage imported from the US like Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. Occasionally we get House, but most of the great stuff is hidden behind a giant fucking wall of pay television >:

Top Bottom