Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
From their facebook page:

"Be sure to stay until the end of the credits on Tuesday. In true Marvel fashion, you never know what might happen."

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We might witness one of the cast members telling Banner about what happened in the episode and him telling them he's not that kind of doctor.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Nick Fucking Fury, I did not expect that at all, fucking awesome.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Officially my new favourite series! I love the ending and the ending scenes of the second episode. It shows how wonderful the world is out there in the MCU!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm enjoying this so far.

Chloe Bennet reminds me of Eliza Dushku at times...x)

Didn't expect a Nick Fury cameo so early to be honest.

tumblr_mu1vzwax2i1qzniqdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu1vzwax2i1qzniqdo2_1280.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I have a very messed up theory that Rising Tide is actually Ultron. For some reason, I feel it is somehow related to him and his machinations for Avengers: Age of Ultron. I mean it would be a nice set up and I'm only fan guessing but it reminds me alot of The Master in S3 of Doctor Who if they go by my theory. Ultron may have been created way before The Battle of New York as a meager AI by WSC (World Security Council) and SHIELD's darker folk and then may have been projected by them to be built after the Extremis incident to rely on his ability to think up of counter measures for threats alien and terrestrial. While he is being built, he manipulates organizations from all over the world from behind the scenes through many of them including the Rising Tide as a meager AI to get them to depend on him unwittingly, thus making his importance all the more needed for the benefit of humanity. If I suspect what Winter Soldier is to go by, Ultron may also have a hand in the events of that film that may suspect he is an AI controlling everyone until his body is built for the 2015 showdown using Stark tech while Agents of SHIELD may have to deal with Skye's association with the genocidal robot. Once Age of Ultron arrives, he realizes humanity's flaws are extremely vast and will somehow pin this through the avengers themselves, setting his rage and desire to replace humanity with his own image. I may also theorize that Skye's Rising Tide may end by the time the movie comes out as well.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Looks like they made a supervillain. :monster:

Also, anyone else thought that Quinn dude looked a bit like Ballard from Dollhouse?

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey if they want to be heroes they have to at least
create one villain. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Titus Welliver is back for FZZT, a new episode order? Colour me interested...! Let's hope some more marvel references ahoy ; . ; At least something about Thor's coming to Earth for The Dark World too!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I felt a little underwhelmed by this week's episode and that's just me having finished it literally now.
definitely had me intrigued. Highlights included Ward talking about his brother and Skye, well, being Skye.
However, I just think I'm feeling like that way because of
from the legendary Nick Fury last week.
I'm really liking Coulson and Skye the most here, but everyone else is starting to become interesting, too.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
All that eye-poking in the last episode made me so uncomfortable. @.O

Also, more hinting at Coulson being different/not the real one?

Coulson being able to figure out her handler was obese by him being a clumsy typer was really silly though.

Some superpowered stuff next episode:

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Goddamn, next episode in two weeks =<

So, those centipede guys...AIM?

Also, why is Skye so hot.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
This is smart, evil thinking of getting people to go see Thor who do watch the series. But I'd tell them to go anyway, I really enjoyed it. And I can't wait to see how they're going to integrate that mess into the episode.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm glad they are dealing with the Thor aftermath! I am more interested to see what they come up with in Winter Soldier, I'm sure it will be an arc somewhat due to how SHIELD is closely tied with Captain America. They're currently dealing with Iron Man 3's Extremis troubles, it's good to see something different for a change.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Last episode wasn't bad. Some emotional character moments and stuff. :monster:

(I do feel like the show could pick up its pace though. I know we're only at the sixth episode but still).

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Viewership has dropped to 6.89 as of "The Well", DVR views are not accounted for there but still this is not a good sign.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
They need to up the game. I thought it would be exciting or some shit, but it kinda fell for me after the case of Alien AIDs.

Top Bottom