Mass Effect Series

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dude, I can't wait for my biotic playthrough.

Adept + Reave HNNNNNNNNGH

NOT ENOUGH SKILL POINTS

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Barrier would be useless combined with Tech Armor

Edit: And Sentinal LokkaKayne was MY idea, but you chose Engineer for him iirc.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WAIT THAT'S RIGHT

LOKKAKAYNE Shepard is an Engineer, what with all that tech knowhow and suchlike.

Sentinel seemed to fit Idris more, given the whole "hey, let's use metal to fuck stuff up" thing. ;.;

And no, apaz Barrier + TA makes you REALLY difficult to kill.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sorry I completely forgot and stopped caring about what you just wrote due to a certain capitalized word used in the latter half of it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You sided with Jack? olawd

I sided with Jack, because, y'know, Jack's a whiny bitch at that point who'd probably sulk for the rest of the mission whereas Miranda's head is more fixed on her shoulders

So I pitied the fool essentially

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Finished the suicide mission without any success of getting Miranda's loyalty back

She died.

Maleshep may be the worst thing ever but this fanart made me awwwwwwwww

commission__shep_and_liara_by_sakuna-d34gq94.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Fair enough. :monster:

I finished LotSB last night. THAT, imo, is what a boss fight should be more like. Although the "lather, rinse, repeat" nature of it was kind of bleh.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It was one of the only REAL boss fights in the game.

At the same time, its become the norm in games these days to have a boss at the end of each level. At least this way, Mass Effect is the exception to this rule. It grants the added surprise of having a tough fight in front of you, rather than knowing at the end your going to have a boss fight and this will happen, then this.

Idk, I like it how it is. I did enjoy that boss fight.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I hope LotSB is longer than what I'm currently at

Because honestly this DLC is great but totally not worth the 20 bucks I paid for it or however much it cost.

EDIT: It might have been 10-15 but that still doesn't take away from the fact that the amount of gameplay in this DLC is grossly disproportionate to what the original game offers

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Depends on where you're at. But it's SO worth the tenner.

Not just for the gameplay, but the addition to the story of the two lost years, Liara and Shep's relationship, ut also the stuff that unlocks when you finish...like the ability to respec non-Shepard characters.

Btw Satsu...Miranda is into internet dating.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Well see I love everything that the DLC offers, and it gives me this great insight into everything and it's my favorite thing to play atm but it just feels... I dunno, too short? I'd say it took me less than 2 hours to finish it, compared with the base game which cost a bit less than 60 bucks and I clocked in about 50 hours of gameplay. (this is all AUD btw)

My favorite dossiers are Legion's gamer profile FUCKING LOL and Grunt's shitty internet searching dawwwww

also, running spinning leaping neck snap and Samara's mommy paraphenalia :monster:

EDIT: Also I noticed how incredibly snark all the dialogue in LotSB is compared to the main game. Fitting given the old-times thing going on but the change was a little sudden for me

But the driving banter was gold and taking a jab at the ME1 mechanics was lol and "REMEMBER THE GOOD OL DAYS WHERE WE COULD JUST SLAP OMNIGEL ON EVERYTHING" and "BETTER THAN THE MAKO HAW HAW"

So in conclusion I like this a lot but I wish the bang for my buck banged for longer no pun intended /liarashep :awesome:

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I just friggin' lol'd at Thane's alternative for assasinating a Krogan.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Shadow Broker is fucking awesome.

I hope it's an indication of the kind of content diversity we can expect from ME3.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Also I wan moar of my old ME1 crew back :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
and no extra DLC characters with gimped dialogue options.

Fuck bioware for not letting me diddle Kasumi

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YEAH MAN SHE IS AWESOME

I like her VA, too.

But I really liked having Liara back, and dude, the dialogue after you take out the assassin is amazing. Shep is like WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU and Liara is like YOU WERE GONE SHEPARD SOB and yeah fuckin' loved it hnnnnngh

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

This is the brief bit of info we have on ME3, as it was ACCIDENTLY listed on the EA store today. It was quickly taken down though.

Top Bottom