Mass Effect Series

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I also wish it was longer ;-;

Not that what there was wasn't bad, but I'm starting to notice more and more that the combat in ME2 is increasingly more and more like one linear corridor of shooting, especially for the DLC.

I can see the reasons behind a trial on Earth, Shepard or no. Killing several hundred thousand batarians is still killing several hundred thousand batarians. At the very least people on both sides have to have a say about the event.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
ilu so much for that post ;.;

btw totally upset that Liara didn't get any dialogue in the postgame like all the other characters. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO FLY THROUGH SPACE AND HAVE SEXY LESBIAN SEX ADVENTURES FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES ;_;
You see I am of the belief that Lair of the Shadow Broker & Arrival should be played after the game's completion. Pretty sure in a canon timeline that is when it takes place.

YOU CAN'T HAVE BABIES YET.
HARBINGER IS STILL OUT
assumi10.png

Splintered

unsavory tart
Meh. Liara.

Also, Bioware needs to stop taking my money. How big is Arrival compared to Lair of the Shadow Broker?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It's not quite as long, but not by much. The content makes up for it though, by a lot.

Also, love the avatar. :monster:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Liara is the Anders of ME.
You can sleep with her/him, you can romance her/him but in the end she/he has the personality of a wet sock and ends up being a cunt one way or another.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
YOU TAKE THAT THE FUCK BACK RIGHT NOW SCOTT.
I'M DEADLY SERIOUS, THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DIRE.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
If I had to ship male!Shep with someone, it would probably be Tali.

Or Thane. :awesome:

Liara's just kind of meh.

The real disappointment is that this DLC still does not allow me to romance Jack and/or Miranda (preferably both at the same time) as fem!Shep.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Gotta love that DA2 allows you to fulfill the saying of "Every hole's a goal"
Whereas ME allows you to have one lesbian relationship with one character race...Cause you know, sticking it to a psychopath ex-con would be breaking the boundaries a bit too much ;)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
You can also romance Kelly as fem!Shep, though I think all she does is do a stripper dance for you in your quarters.

Also, I noticed in Arrival that
when Hackett was briefing me
my picture of Garrus was facedown. D:

WHHHYYYYYY

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The real disappointment is that this DLC still does not allow me to romance Jack and/or Miranda (preferably both at the same time) as fem!Shep.
wat u mean is resolution dialogue for garrus

ffs sir we had sex Y U TALK LEIK NOTHING HAPPENED

unless arrival has changed this in which case i take my words back

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'd be hard to please too if my head was stuck in a bucket for most of my life.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Head stuck in a bucket VS Mother aiding the Reapers VS Wife killed by enemies + dying from Keprall's VS Experimented on and raised in a facility VS Squad betrayed and killed VS Shot in the head by your partner VS Killing your serial killer daughter VS killing your mother VS Sterilizing an entire race VS Born unnaturally in a tank VS completely synthetic.

Yeah I think Tali can cheer the fuck up to be honest. :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
When you put it that way, I'm surprised the Normandy doesn't just leak angst wherever it goes.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
well. tali's parents are both dead and her dad was like 'LOL HERE'S SOME SHIT FOR YOU TO CLEAN UP' when he died, he didn't even tell her that he loved her or anything. not to mention half her species seems to hate her for no raisen other than because they want to start THE WARZ with the geth RITE NOOOOOW. and all her squad also died during her recruitment mission unless you were nice and let kal'reegar live. everyone she loves dies including but not limited to shepard.

and plus stuck in a bucket.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Joe...you forgot Miranda and Kasumi.

:oscar:

Also, I was gonna disagree with something you said about my spoilers, but I don't remember what anymore. =/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You Liara meh'ers can all go die in a hole. :awesomonster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yes, you in the stupid shirt over there

you

Also, I don't know if someone mentioned this before, but the basic premise given even by the trailer was that it was a total stealth mission, but I think they really should have done something to make it more apparent. The DLC is still ridiculously linear with very few 'alternate routes' that would have actually given the 'stealth' some sort of flavour. Sure, there might be some basic puzzle elements to spice things up, but it could have been expanded on so much more, to make stealth more accessible even for the fools who don't play as Infiltrators. :awesome:

Last edited:
Top Bottom