Mass Effect Series

I would have preferred one with everyone's favourite hair-style... the longer hair. Oh well.

EDIT: I guess the blonde might be that hairstyle just a bit messy.

According to facebook the blonde is in the lead by a lot.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
No love for the redhead D:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I went to the trouble of posting all of those pics here for you bastards and you can't even be bothered to thank my post?

This must be what Aaron feels like.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Y'know what would be awesome?

If they actually modelled the face to resemble a younger Jennifer Hale. :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I liked Shep 4 and 5 the best. unf

No love for the redhead D:

I really wanted to vote for a redheaded femshep 'cause that's how I always saw her, but the model is kind of underwhelming.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Am I the only one that though "female Brent" when looking at femShep #4?

You done got problems, son

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
also:

yvw5J.jpg

so yeah

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm glad number 5 is beating the competition because she most resembles my own Shep, only better. Thanks Bioware. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
also:

yvw5J.jpg

so yeah
the worst thing is the post mentions that she wouldn't smell bad because of the l-amino acids involved in the formation of urea but the thing is that the oderants are cresol, ALSO non-chiral.

Basically, the bro is attributing Michael Bay to the creation of the Dark Knight and saying Daren Aronofsky would have made it better when that's not it at all.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
so in summary, the bioware board is filled with creepy members who take their universes a mite too seriously

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Blonde shep won

cue fandom crying their eyes out

they forgot that this thing called a character creator exists

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Great justice has been done on this here day. I am now pleasantly happy that the closest thing to my own custom Shepard will now appear in the game trailers.

THANKS BIOWARE IT'S THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER.:monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Blonde shep won

cue fandom crying their eyes out

they forgot that this thing called a character creator exists

WELL EXCUUUSE ME MISS NEVER-BEEN-BUTTHURT /hmph

It would have been nice to see a non-Caucasian hero grace an official cover of something for once, but oh well we're not losing out on anything :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
While the black femshep is definitely hot, her hair bothers me.

THAT FRINGE IS TOTALLY IMPRACTICAL IN COMBAT SITUATIONS.

And I'm okay with the blonde shep winning. Liked all of them tbh.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
calling out the fringe on being impractical when the winner was a blonde who completely lets her hair down over her shoulders

yeah

Honestly if it came down to practicality I'd settle for the original artwork of femshep, or at least one of the sheps who had her hair tied back. :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
It would have been nice to see a non-Caucasian hero grace an official cover of something for once, but oh well we're not losing out on anything

Woulda been nice but it really doesn't matter that much imo. MaleShep being on the box didn't mean anything when I had a FemShep and a blonde Femshep won't mean anything when I have a redhead/black/asian/mixed/etc femshep.

she really got the votes for her hairstyle more than anything.

While the black femshep is definitely hot, her hair bothers me.

THAT FRINGE IS TOTALLY IMPRACTICAL IN COMBAT SITUATIONS.

calling out the fringe on being impractical when the winner was a blonde who completely lets her hair down over her shoulders

Her rockstar highlight looks more improbable for a space marine. BlondeShep's short hairstyle just looks like a better version of the previous shoulder length hair in the character creation (hair needs to stop looking like it's made out of plastic).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Anyone who ever thought that a non white shepard would get through is a fool.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
SOME GIRLS JUST LIKE THEIR HAIR LONG AND IT CAN WORK IN ANY SITUATION OKAY

Also any femshep hairstyles going down to the shoulders are liable to clip into the armor during gameplay, so there :monster:

I guess that's one reason why all the hairstyles so far have stayed fairly short

IN HINDSIGHT dacon is pretty correct - why would Bioware ever make anything other than a generic white girl to complement the generic white guy on the box art even if put to a vote lawl

Top Bottom