Mass Effect Series

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
5f887f1021c865fe777db38ac5d7c7af_content_large.jpg

1cd998c5b7db76ef8da10b110d983f01_content_large.jpg

Is it the rumored Co-Op mode? I DO SO HOPE IT IS.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Am I the only one that really doesn't care about a gimmicky co-op mode?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/13/dark-horse-mass-effect-digital-comics-free-today/

Ahead of the San Diego Comic-Con, Dark Horse has announced that all of its digital Mass Effect comics are free for 24 hours, starting at 3PM EST today. In addition to the free comics, Dark Horse is also offering a seven-page preview of its next Mass Effect series, Invasion.

The comics are available via the Dark Horse online store or the Dark Horse app on iPad and iPhone. And, again, they're only free today, so you'd best get your mass in gear.

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, and we've been trying to get them for the last hour and a half.

Site is fucked up.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
This thread also reminded me to preorder the Limited Edition

because I am going to forget in the distant future

THANKS THRAD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
pxlv1.jpg

Hah Vega has been redesigned, and he looks less like Donkey Kong and now he's just plain ugly lol.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I demand to know who did that artwork

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I don't follow Tumblr you ho >:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
But there is. One of the game developers stated that they're giving lesbian and homosexual gamers more romance options.
so shepard is gay...

but only for the really gross looking guys 8I

But there is. One of the game developers stated that they're giving lesbian and homosexual gamers more romance options.

Just no NEW romance characters. So the same ones from ME1 or 2, and now everyone's bi or something.

I really hope MShep brings up his game though because I can't imagine being able to take a gay scene with him speaking seriously. I can hardly take the straight ones seriously.

Top Bottom