Michael Jackson is dead.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Millions dollars, maybe more? No clue. Yeah, poor kids didn't need that, although I'm guessing they can make some pretty good money with his image rights - if they don't get fucked up by someone else, since they're young, that is.

TBH, I can't imagine the state of his kids right now. They grew up with such an oddity as a dad, it's kind of sad :(

No, MJ was fucked over with debt.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
TBH I don't give too much of a shit, was more upset over Fawcett.

Still don't think the ability to sing excuses paedophilia.

Dude those were only controversial claims, who knows if he really i--I mean was a pedophile? No one, except for himself and now that he's gone . . . it doesn't matter anymore. And comments like that are really unnecessary and disrespectful. If you don't care then keep it to yourself. He's dead--at least respect that. God I hate when people do that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
TBH I don't give too much of a shit, was more upset over Fawcett.

Still don't think the ability to sing excuses paedophilia.

Because there was never any real evidence of him being a pedophile.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yeah man! That isn't cool. I mean, he could dance too.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
In the last week three people have died in Iran for refusing to give up their democratic right to protest.

I don't see you guys paying any respects to them.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
In the last week three people have died in Iran for refusing to give up their democratic right to protest.

Except me and couple others have been shitting bricks over the crap in Iran for a while now.

A little girl died over that crap.

It's all awful. How does that make this issue any less relevant?

The only difference is, we knew more about Jackson's life than theirs, which is pretty sad imo.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog

I've been following and mourning the losses in that just like many, many other people have been.

Seriously either keep comments like that to yourself or get out. If you can't see how the death of the most successful entertainer ever causes ripples, then seriously, stop posting.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
No, MJ was fucked over with debt.
Actually, I talked about millions dollars of debt. >_> I know he was fucked up with debt.

@Bexy: it's not about perspective. People liked M. Jackson because he filled people with joy - from listening his songs and watching his performances.
What the Iranian did was tragic and for a better world too, but they can't touch the heart of million people like M. Jackson did, because we've known him for years and because he gave us previous memories.

Now, just GTFO this thread if all you want is to rant about how he doesn't deserve it because, as fucked up as he was - HE DOES.

Last edited:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Just saying man, people need to sort out their perspectives.

No, you aren't saying shit. This topic is to discuss that MJ died (and there was no real evidence of him being a pedophile, contrary to your dickish post). All the other deaths that happen worldwide are equally sad, but that's not what THIS topic is about. Quit running off the side of your mouth.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
This death is still completely overshadowed by the fact Madeline McCann is still missing.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Eh. I don't really consider anyone's death overshadowed by anyone else's.

It's all fucked up to me.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
This death is still completely overshadowed by the fact Madeline McCann is still missing.

It's devastating, that is, but this topic, as many have already claimed is about MJ's death, it's clearly outlined. I think that if this affects you then making a thread about it to outline that would be more . . . appropriate and I would post in it. A missing four year old girl should not be overlooked and yet she's been missing since 2007 . . . do you still think she's alive if there have been no leads yet?

I'm just being realistic and honest. :(

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
No, you aren't saying shit. This topic is to discuss that MJ died (and there was no real evidence of him being a pedophile). All the other deaths that happen worldwide are equally sad, but that's not what THIS topic is about. Quit running off the side of your mouth.

Yes, I am discussing the fact that he is dead, and that his death has little significance when you look at it from a wider perspective. I just don't understand why people are crying over this, it's not like he was going to pump out more hits now, was it?

Then again, they say perspective is relative, so warn me for having an opinion, PLEASE.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Eh. I don't really consider anyone's death overshadowed by anyone else's.

It's all fucked up to me.

Yeah, it is.

Yes, I am discussing the fact that he is dead, and that his death has little significance when you look at the world from a wider perspective. I just don't understand why people are crying over this, it's not like he was going to pump out more hits was it.

Then again, they say perspective is relative, so warn me for having an opinion, PLEASE.

But to those saying "WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT MJ DYING WHEN BOB SMITH DIED IN ARKANSAS TODAY" is fucking retarded. Death is equally tragic, but who the fuck should be surprised when people everywhere make noise when a worldwide, incredibly successful (in fact the most successful, period) entertainer that everyone knew dies out of nowhere.

Really? I mean really.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
t's devastating, that is, but this topic, as many have already claimed is about MJ's death, it's clearly outlined. I think that if this affects you then making a thread about it to outline that would be more . . . appropriate and I would post in it. A missing four year old girl should not be overlooked and yet she's been missing since 2007 . . . do you still think she's alive if there have been no leads yet?

I'm just being realistic and honest.

No, I was making fun of the fact that the media made such a big deal about that one story and that one little girl when the same thing probably happens dozens of times all over the world every day. Tragic? Yes. A big deal? Definitely not.

Last edited:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Yes, I am discussing the fact that he is dead, and that his death has little significance when you look at it from a wider perspective. I just don't understand why people are crying over this, it's not like he was going to pump out more hits now, was it?

I think you're entitled to it honestly. I understand where you're coming from . . . if you look at it from a wide perspective--tragedy happens all around the world even in the most remote of areas (sometimes we never hear about it). It's tragic and people should realize that but oftentimes it's overlooked by news about an iconic figure and . . . well . . . I think the rest speaks for itself.

Believe me if I could I would mourn the death of everyone that passed celebrity or not but it's just . . . I can't and I mourn for the people that are missing and killed and held hostage in my own way. I do.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
@Alex: I don't even know about this girl [we're frenches, we have different headnews for such events]. Here they reported that several people were missing, presumably beaten to death and bodies hidden. So you see, it's all about perspective.

@MOG: exactly.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Syneiam Just search her name on Google or something. It's horrific how much of a fuss was kicked up over her.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So yeah they're saying he was abusing drugs... that would explain why this was so sudden.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Oh no, people make a big deal when an incredibly popular, talented, successful and universally person suddenly dies compared to someone in your local obituary in your small town of several hundred people in Vermont (which is equally sad, no doubt)

SOMEONE ALERT THE FUCKING PRESSES

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
NO. :sadpanda: Michael Jackson...

And three young people in my country died in a motorcycle accident after getting hit by a car and run over by a bus.

I'm not saying we shouldn't care but if we make a thread for everyone dying for any/no cause, then we're just making our lives already too hard as it is. This is coming from a girl living in a Third World country. We have death in the news practically every freaking day.

Death is sad, and I wish it didn't happen. :sadpanda: All I can do is include these people in my prayers. DDDD; This is the best way to pay respects to people who've died, even if we don't know them personally.

Last edited:
Top Bottom