• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Moving the site

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So uhh... What happened a couple hours earlier? Some sort of error popped up for me. Not really a database error but like, a "the memory has been used up, this user no longer has any more SQL space" or some... weird crap. It was a couple hours ago so I can't remember exactly :monster: But did anyone else get it?

And bluehost is top rated....

How long did you guys pay for? Also why does everyone love vBulletin so much? I've worked with many forums over the years and I'm really impressed with SMF which is what you guys have now. Plus it's free, can't beat that. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A year, which means we'll be with Bluehost for until December or something (not sure, actually).

But yar, I got the money, our total's at around $174,40 or something, which is enough to goan get a vB license. I'll have to find some time to go and do it though, but if all goes well, I could do it (buy / install / transfer to vB) this weekend.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
HEY ADMINS

[quote author=Channy link=topic=185.msg29118#msg29118 date=1236744339]
So uhh... What happened a couple hours earlier? Some sort of error popped up for me. Not really a database error but like, a "the memory has been used up, this user no longer has any more SQL space" or some... weird crap. It was a couple hours ago so I can't remember exactly :monster: But did anyone else get it?
[/quote]

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's exactly what it says. I don't know what else you expect us to say. the CPU memory quota was reached, ergo, forum disappeared for a bit.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
no problem gaiz. If there's any server paying issues in the future let me know and i'll pay them.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm sure we could change the rules that determine that, :monster:. It's not working at the moment for me btw.

But yeah, this weekend I'll be buying vB and install loads of caching and optimizations, which should (I hope / guess) reduce server load and, as such, CPU quota usage.

I mean, this software uses 21 queries just to display a forum page, which is a ridiculous amount. Of course, amount of queries doesn't relate to performance, but it is quite appalling, imho.

But yeah, this weekend I'll see if I can optimize the shizzle. If that doesn't work (or if it goes back to being pisspoor), we'll have to look for yet another hoast. :@.

I'd love to have my own server btw, but I'd need a reliable internets connection for that.

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=185.msg29624#msg29624 date=1236891472]
I'm sure we could change the rules that determine that, :monster:. It's not working at the moment for me btw.
[/quote]
My random avatar isn't working? As in not showing up or just showing the same image?

Also if you leave Bluehost I think you do get your money back.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Your random avatar is working. From it I can tell you're a BIG Tom & Jerry fan. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I loved Tom and Jerry.

Hell, I even loved Tom and Jerry kids :monster:

Wasn't quite as good or the same, but still amusing. XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=185.msg29946#msg29946 date=1236975976]
Hell, I even loved Tom and Jerry kids :monster:
[/quote]

Fuck no it wasn't, I'll ban you if you repeat that statement. Remakes of old cartoons are a definite no.

(Although Space Jam was lulz)

The early Hana Barbara cartoons are my favorite. I'm a huge fan of Mammy as well. I can't believe they cut her out of some episodes on the DVD. Stupid paranoid culture.

Username.

Banned
I remember the old days here in the UK where they would show T&J during programmes if they had a fault or something, to fill the gap. lol the violence and mama's original voice was too good.

Top Bottom