MSPA

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
hussie pretty much just used him to thin out the cast list, it's stupid as hell. his role in the ancestor arc is pretty interesting, but other than that psycho!gamzee can just pls gtfo. horrorstuck has been my very least favorite part of homestuck ugh

I just don't get why it had to happen, ie. Y U DO DIS

seeing Kanaya kicking him in the daddybags was pretty cathartic though

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i just finished act 4 (been marathoning this, seriously)

i love dave

thats really all there is to say on the matter

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
clearly there should be a kids theme

aaaaaaaaaaaah but who would i be then i really like jade but i also really like rose

aaaaaaaaaaah

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I LOVE THEM BOTH EITHER ONE WOULD BE AMAZING

but my heart is telling me you should go rose

WELCOME TO THE PARTY MOTHERFUCKERS

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I LOVE JADE SHE IS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER AAAAHHH. CAN I BE HER PLEEEAAASE IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE SINCE I WAS ALMOST NAMED JADE WHEN I WAS BORN.

Though I wouldn't mind being John either because I love John too ;_;

i just finished act 4 (been marathoning this, seriously)

i love dave

thats really all there is to say on the matter

You're so cool. Cool guy! Hehe.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Winter already anticipated you would want Jade and said she would be either John or Vriska (if we're extending the theme to trolls). SO BASICALLY

WHERE DOING IT MAN
WHERE MAKING THIS HAPEN

You're so cool. Cool guy! Hehe.

shit is ice cold up in here

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Winter already anticipated you would want Jade and said she would be either John or Vriska (if we're extending the theme to trolls). SO BASICALLY

WHERE DOING IT MAN
WHERE MAKING THIS HAPEN

SHE SHOULD BE JOHN THEN SHE CAN BE MY PARADOX BRO.

Also, then we'll be a match set <33333333

shit is ice cold up in here

tumblr_ll19ayaIFJ1qb5vfj.gif

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh that's right some of you already did a troll theme a while back

:monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
ok fine I will be John, king of derp

ALSO LEORA you said you had some questions? direct them towards me!!! I AM THE MASTER OF HOMESTUCK TIME FUCKERY

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I DID but i can't remember what they were :sadpanda:

Also I would recommend this to anyone new reading: the recaps are a lifesaver. don't skip them frrlz

or maybe i'm just dumb cause there's certain things that flew by me the first time

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
don't skip the intermission either

AND DON'T SKIP STRAIGHT TO HIVEBENT

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
i loved the intermission but maybe that's just me

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
i think it's really great that we could do this theme together guys!

it's cute i think how the girls iconmatch and the boys iconmatch too : )

Hisako

AKA
I could always go as Nanasprite and bug the fuck out of a certain somebody

:awesome:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
I DON'T WANT ANY COOKIES GOD DAMN IT

(or you could be WV!)

Hisako

AKA
Oh man that guy

He's so lovable in the "oh my god you are such a fucking moron" way

HE ATE THAT ROCK
Y U DO DAT

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
He drank all the tab. All of it. I love PM though...

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
it's been over a week

I made Zee and Looney both finish Homestuck

now I really, really, really need an update

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I'm honestly starting to think that Hussie just killed himself or something.

Hisako

AKA
It's obvious that when Homestuck isn't being updated 2-3 pages a day, either Andrew Hussie has been incapacitated by an unknown assailant in his house

Or that he's making a huge flash

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I OFFICIALLY FINISHED LAST NIGHT FUCK YEAH MILESTONE.

I don't think the ancestor arc is done quite yet. It might be possible that the Scratch will reset the troll's universe as well as the kid's (I kind of doubt that's how it works BUT JUST THROWIN OUT POSSIBILITIES). That may cue some flashbacks to the troll's ancestors.

Plus, I am really curious about Karcestor. Sounds like some interesting shit man.

But really PRIORITY #1 I just want to know what's happening with John and Rose. Omg Rose please don't do anything stupid ;____; I JUST HOPE THAT THE NEXT UPDATE ISN'T ABOUT THE EXILES THEY AREN'T EXACTLY IMPORTANT AT THE MOMENT. Just watch Hussie is gonna troll us agh.

Also I hate Horrorstuck it is so frightening Gamzee is so scary make it end someone just hold me please.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
hussie says he's working on a flash?

i'm really excited, i'm with you rishi i really hope it's abotu john and rose i feel they take top priority now

i'm worried about sollux and karkat but karkat is confirmed to live already via future conversations soooo I think they'll be fine

ROSE PLEASE JUST LIVE UGH ;o;

Top Bottom