Netflix Castlevania Series!!

Samuel Deats just released two screenshots from Season 4.

EnpC9ncW4AUPZxW

EnpC9ygXYAIoYQn

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

I figured they'd wrap it up since Ellis pulled back from involvement after the allegations, but having already finished the scripts for Season 4 prior to that. I really hope that they dial it up to 11 like I'm expecting them to, and that they go out on a good note that feels like a proper conclusion. Additionally, it'll be interesting to see if there is another series set in the universe that picks up afterwards so that they can do a bit of a time skip and follow a different cast with a similar approach, and not have to struggle with the core involvement for this series changed suddenly.

X :neo:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The most interesting thing going this season for me is how Alucard and Trevor/Sypha will converge into the Isaac v Carmila & sisters plot. And also Trevor & Sypha reaction to Alucard's impalling tendencies.

Can't think what exactly Saint Germain role could be here since his goal was pretty much wrapped up last season.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I wonder if the next Castlevania series will go to Simon or Richter Belmont since those are the two most well known Belmonts/eras (arguably moreso than Trevor’s before the TV made him popular) or if they’ll want to really change up the “flavor” of the series and jump to the end of the timeline and adapt the Soma Cruz games (which like Richter also feature Alucard in some form as well).

Top Bottom