New Advent Children Complete trailer.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Re: New Advent Children Complete trailer.

Sweet, so they're definitely making more of an effort to explicitly explain what's going on. We all know now because we analyzed what it all meant, but I feel like this will be a little easier to show people.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Wow, they're expanding the story so that people who aren't FFVII fans can have a slight grasp of what the fuck is going on :monster:

Awesome!

haichinamie

Banned

[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=140.msg2472#msg2472 date=1229539732]
Wow, they're expanding the story so that people who aren't FFVII fans can have a slight grasp of what the fuck is going on :monster:

Awesome!
[/quote]

Lol.

I'm very pleased with the inclusion of more Zack. He's always looking hot <3. And Denzel swingin' that crowbar OMG! Major lolz. Cloud's line about Marlene, Denzel, and Tifa is REALLY sweet. I awww'd <3

Isabella

Your Mom

I believe this was the trailer that was rumored to mention a new short movie in the end text. Do any Japanese readers see that, or was that just a false rumor?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

I seriously can't wait to see all that they've added. Zack being shown more and tying into Crisis Core was a very nice touch. Cloud also referencing the ending of Crisis Core was pretty touching as well.

I seriously wonder what they'll add in regards to Cloud and Tifa's interaction now? Given that new statement he said about protecting his family, I'm curious as to what new dialogue sparked that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

I hope this added footage will be more than just a bunch of unnecessary fluff and visual flourishes.

Either way, it'll be much easy for me to appreciate the film from a technical standpoint now that it's going to be in super hi res on my HDTV :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

They seem to add dialogue for plot exposition?
Not a bad decision.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Adding dialogue to expand the plot? What a concept! XD

That being said, I can't wait for more On the Way to a Smaile stories. Isn't there supposed to be a Turk one?

I see more Zack! ;D

Adding dialogue to expand the plot? What a concept! XD

That being said, I can't wait for more On the Way to a Smaile stories. Isn't there supposed to be a Turk one?

Ditto and ditto.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED

Given that new statement he said about protecting his family, I'm curious as to what new dialogue sparked that.
Could just be Cloud talking to himself as usual. He's done weirder things, that boy.

Isabella

Your Mom

Given that new statement he said about protecting his family, I'm curious as to what new dialogue sparked that.
I'm kinda wondering if he says that while he's talking at Zack's grave. Like he's trying to justify why he left home -- to protect them. Just a half-assed guess, but I think there needs to be some better exposition in the movie itself about why he left home. We know what all the books say, but it'd be nice if the movie would do its own work.
:monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=140.msg2479#msg2479 date=1229545326]
I believe this was the trailer that was rumored to mention a new short movie in the end text. Do any Japanese readers see that, or was that just a false rumor?
[/quote]
Not really. At least nothing specifically saying 'there's a new short movie set after AC'. It's possible '?????? (new bonus video(s))' was taken as that. But that could be any kind of bonus footage, like a different making of, videos from events or film festivals, etc. Or a new short movie, or the unreleased pilots.

I think most of the stuff at the end has already been mentioned elsewhere, but for the sake.

March 2009 on Blu-Ray Disk

"Standard Edition (First Press)" (with bonus disk)
"PS3 Bundle with Standard Edition (First Press)"
"Standard Edition" (without bonus disk)

Simultaneous release of 3 versions

----

Main features:
- "Final Fantasy VII" revamped with approx. 30 minutes of new scenes, alterations and re-edits
- New bonus features
- Voice tracks in multiple languages
- High quality HD resolution

First Press Standard Edition Bonus Disk for PlayStation 3:
- Final Fantasy XIII [Demo Ver.]

Includes latest HD trailers of:
- Final Fantasy Agito XIII
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII

----

The story of the 2 years leading from 'Final Fantasy VII' to 'Advent Children'

Final Fantasy VII -On the Way to a Smile-

New novel by Kazushige Nojima
Simultaneous release

In addition to the perviously released 'Case of Tifa' and 'Case of Denzel', also planned to include the new 'Case of Barret (unreleased in Japan)', 'Case of Yuffie', 'Case of the Turks', 'Case of Red XIII', and more.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Red, Turks, and Yuffie, eh?

I wonder if we'll get to meet Red's honey. Maybe he can lament that Cid has Sierra, Cloud has Tifa, and he has no one, ya know?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Red XIII does have his significant other. She's just in a cave somewhere waiting to come out :monster:

Depending on when his story is, his "Case of Story" could feature Dinne, if it takes place after AC.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

I'd rather see Red XIII meet his other during an adventure and get acquainted with her personality through the course of another game.

Rather than reading about their meeting.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer

Does the PS3 Bundle with Standard Edition (First Press) comes with the bonus disk or do we have to buy both to get all the special stuff?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Question!
Why are all 3 versions called "standard edition"?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I was wondering that myself :monster:

[quote author=sephirothpaine link=topic=140.msg2544#msg2544 date=1229575075]
Does the PS3 Bundle with Standard Edition (First Press) comes with the bonus disk or do we have to buy both to get all the special stuff?
[/quote]
The first press is the one with the bonus disk, so since it specifically mentioned the PS3 comes with the first press it should come with disk.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

That would be really stupid and shitty of them to make the version that comes with the PS3 the shitty one without the bonus features, LOL

I hope they make a bundle like that for the PS3 here in the US because that'll be when I finally decide to drop the cash for a PS3.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=140.msg2646#msg2646 date=1229631070]
That would be really stupid and shitty of them to make the version that comes with the PS3 the shitty one without the bonus features, LOL

I hope they make a bundle like that for the PS3 here in the US because that'll be when I finally decide to drop the cash for a PS3.
[/quote]

I think If I do buy the PS3 bundle and they do that, I'll blow my brain.

I doubt it will be released over here, since we didn't get the PSP crisis core( we Americas always get the end of the stick) Damn lucky Ausies!

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

Zack in the beginning looks so... cartooninsh! I hope SE`ll make this scene in better graphics :-\

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Cartoonish? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. He looks the same as he did in Crisis Core.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

I think he does...

zack22.png

zackac.png

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

It's the light on him. It makes his fleshtone far more uniform, which might be what's causing it. Elsewise he looks the same.

Top Bottom