• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Advent Children Complete trailer.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Re: New Advent Children Complete trailer.

As long as numbers don't appear over the character's heads when they fight, I'll be happy. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Haha, yeah I would like maybe a little bonus movie where they showed a fight scene like the video game (numbers, items and all). But not in the real movie.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

I'm fairly sure such a feat can be achieved with some video editing, :monster:.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5581096

A version without the echoy sound (but you need an account at Niconico Douga).

The bits of dialogue missed before:

Rufus: "Humans aren't good with memories."
Kadaj: "It's because of memories that [we're?] trying to get memories back."

Thanks for that. I was wondering if the sound was my computer or some codec I didn't have. Hey wasn't this originally going to come out in 2007? I remember seeing an add for it back then and saying to my friend, "It'll be 2009 before it comes out I bet"

Well :monster:

Well the original AC had like a two year delay as well. But I thought I saw something about this one coming out in 2007.

Also I was going to upload this to youtube because I see no one else has. When I tried the video was denied because of copyright issues. I wasn't aware uploading trailer was illegal.

Looks like Tifa and Cloud are sharing a moment, is this before she finds her underwear in his pocket?
As usual I feel a rush of well-being every time I see a new FFVIIACC image, no matter the insignificance of it.
You're not alone.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

That's cool but APRIL 16TH?! What happened to March? Argh....Also, can you only get the FFXIII demo if you buy the PS3 bundle?

I do really like the cover art though. Nice to see Cloud looking angry/determined rather than sad/lost in thought.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Someone please post that in my thread. The one in the news section with pictures of the PS3 being bundled with it.

Heartway

Lv. 25 Adventurer

Oh lawd. It's like.....Oh my god. My expectations for ACC have already been cleared to new heights. I'm too easily impressed/enthralled, but oh freaking well. :monster:

And my hairdresser and I have this deal that if I come in for an uber-haircut of some kind, he'll let me use the 20-foot 7.1 surround sound cinema he has out back to watch it on his Blu-Ray player. Imma gonna FREAK. OUT.

A

Great Old One

April 16th!?!?!? I thought it was coming out in March. :(

Isabella

Your Mom

BR is region-free, correct? Anywhere we can preorder this thing yet?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=140.msg9339#msg9339 date=1232360073]
BR is region-free, correct? Anywhere we can preorder this thing yet?
[/quote]

Nope, not necessarily. I'm hoping this one will be, seeing as Sony Pictures released Resident Evil Degeneration region-free as well.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

They're not region free, and I Don't where you live, but there are only 3 regions for Blu-Rays, and the US and Japan are the same region.

DOes anyone know if the FF13 demo can be obtained without buying the console?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=ForceStealer link=topic=140.msg9371#msg9371 date=1232372324]
They're not region free[/quote]

A lot of them are, though. :monster:
This one might be too (in fact, I'd say chances are 90%) considering a lot of recent Sony Pictures releases had been region-free as well (RE movies including Degeneration, FF TSW etc.)

And ya, if you live in the Americas, you'll have the same region code as Japan anyway.

DOes anyone know if the FF13 demo can be obtained without buying the console?

Buy the limited edition movie.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Yus. A normal one, a limited one, and the limited one plus PS3. Those are the three versions.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=ForceStealer link=topic=140.msg9323#msg9323 date=1232351558]
That's cool but APRIL 16TH?! What happened to March? Argh....
[/quote]
Square's release dates happened to it :monster:

"FFXIII Trial Version Set" is the name of the film and demo set, which is still going to be available to buy on its own without the PS3.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Jesus, do you never stop complaining?

Most covers nowadays suck anyway. Unless they have Drew Struzan paintings. :monster:

[quote author=Masamune link=topic=140.msg9416#msg9416 date=1232387549]
Wow... is that the best cover they could design?
[/quote]
The depths of satirical attitudes are never-ending in the great construct called the internetz.

In other words, you like the cover. You're just joking about how everyone likes it.

Top Bottom