New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
This? https://www.dissidiaff.net/

also, found this on Cloud (shitty google translation):

A large sword puppet lightly , and annihilate the enemy with a single blow that was accompanied by weight . It is possible to accumulate almost all the tricks button long press , it can enhance the performance . During the " Limit Break " effect reduces the reservoir time , guard even shatter from right in front .
In the original , the young man who calls himself the original Soldier of Shinra Company . In the wake of that it has cooperated in operations of HankamiRa organization " Avalanche " , and go on a journey to protect the star .

Splintered

unsavory tart
tumblr_o19cre6pH91rmx18lo1_1280.jpg

I'm still wondering how quickly updates are suppose to happen because from what I've seen the game feels kinda bare bones and they said they wanted to add at least as many characters they originally had.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
It's my hope they take this game seriously and don't just focus on the Arcade version. There's lots of potential here.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Wake me up when Caius Ballad is playable... I will "main" him. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Wake me up when Caius Ballad is playable... I will "main" him. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lol. Alert me if you see Reno, Zack, Vincent, Genesis, Serah, Rikku, Rinoa, Irvine, Zell, Garnet, Chocobo, Sora(KH2 attire) Ashe, and Axel/Lea.

Splintered

unsavory tart
So apparently Ramza is a support character, he has a move than either can buff himself or the party.

If they start adding support characters I wonder if tactics of team choosing will change, if at all. The entire game looks like chaos tbh.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I still can't get over Ramza having a nose.

So apparently Ramza is a support character, he has a move than either can buff himself or the party.
I'm confused by your wording here. When you say "support character," do you mean the same way Aerith was an Assist Character in Dissidia 012? I don't believe that's the case.

Splintered

unsavory tart
No, I just meant in the way he can be used to buff characters so his role could be construed in more of a team player rather than simply attacker. Like Bard in ffxiv can do damage but has a lot better use using his songs in a party.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Oh, don't get me wrong. He looks good. I just remember thinking something about him looked off until the presence of a nose came to my attention.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
^Way cool!!!

This made me feel like playing some sort of FFTactics remake :lol: . Honestly, just how epic would it be if the whole game looked like this?

I quite liked this version of Antipyretic.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
He's still Conan the Barbarian next to Kuja. :monster:

And that looks so damn good. And holy crap Antipyretic sounds fantastic. Now I need a complete remastering of Tactics' soundtrack.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Speaking of "Tactics", uh... did we ever get an explanation of how the game's battle system works?

Splintered

unsavory tart
Speaking of "Tactics", uh... did we ever get an explanation of how the game's battle system works?

For dissidia? It looks the same as the old system, brave attacks make brave raise, brave affect hp attacks which take away hp. The team itself has an hp bar, and anytime you take out a characters hp, it takes away from the team bar until your team wins.

There is only one hp attack per player but you can switch them around before battle, I don't know if you can do the same thing with brave attacks. I don't actually know what ex moves are anymore.

There are three types of characters, speed based, shooter based, and heavy based. Those crystal things you break allow you to summon, which brings shiva/ifrit/etc in the field which does random brave attacks throughout and makes the,selves a nuisance to the other team. Once you can summon, anyone on your team can summon and I think they can piggyback where one player stopped.

Don't know much more than that, but from the gameplay videos it looks like that's the basic gist.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Not sure if anyone knew but A-Cho's Youtube Channel is showcasing Dissidia matches.

Might be nice to watch a few ranbats in the Arcade version while we wait for more info.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
New stage coming in March:
CcOC_vZWAAAHdRT.jpg

Loved this in 012

Though it's not the version that appeared in that trailer a few months ago, that one sounded awesome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom