• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Love the renders, and I actually really like Tifa's new gloves in her AC attire despite that they're not what she wore in the movie, Dirge of Cerberus or KH2, but they look cool none the less. They're similar to her OG gloves, but I can see a couple of differences in both.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I prefer Yuna's songdress sphere than her wedding dress outfit since it looks a lot nicer. Pity there won't be any more DLC cutscenes for Dissidia NT anymore since I've been looking forward in having Tifa cutscenes that are not battle related(as in the intros and the outros) despite that we're not(at least I'm not) fully certain it's either her old voice actress or her new one in the Remake coming out(pretty convinced it's the latter though, which again is still sad...I still miss the old voice actors).

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Wait, where did you hear the not having any more DLC cutscenes from, Tash? The cutscenes are one of my favorite parts about the game. :(

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I didn't, but normally whenever there was update of new and/or returning characters being added in Dissidia NT, new cutscenes would be here not long after. But both Zenos and Tifa didn't rechieve cutscenes of their own and it's nearly 8 months since the last cutscene which was Snow(my least favorite) since cutscenes happened every three or four months with game. But since there were none this time, I only assume that they decided to not do anymore cutscenes and just add more characters to fill in the roster.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Aw, man, I hope that's not the case, but you're probably right. The cutscenes were so much fun to watch.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Aw, man, I hope that's not the case, but you're probably right. The cutscenes were so much fun to watch.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

You're welcome.

Hope that's not the case either, but it's been so long I've given up hope for seeing any new cutscenes at this point and like you said, they were the fun part. Either they have decided to save all the Tifa cutscenes for the Remake and not bother going through all the trouble just to make added new ones for each new character or returning character at this point(which is most likely) or they're secretly saving up those cutscenes for the one-on-one sequel to Dissidia NT in the future(I doubt it).

Gosh, even Dissidia NT unrelated, I'm not convinced that KH3: ReMind DLC is coming out this year either. If anything, it'll come out late next year after the release of FFVII Remake Part 1 due to the timing since Nomura said a month or two back that he wanted to keep the releases of both as far away from each other as possible, and December isn't that far off from March and that's the first month of Winter, and they said Winter 2019.

No way that's happening.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Yeah, I don't know what they're planning either. Maybe we will see some more cutscenes in the future, but I'm not keeping my hopes too high. I wanted to see Tifa and Zenos have their own time to shine.

Regarding the KH DLC, I have no clue what SE has in mind. Perhaps the devs have most of it finished and it will be an easy launch? But then again, I'm just speculating. Thinking about Nomura working on both Kingdom Hearts and the Remake makes me hope he will take a vacation soon after the first part of the Remake releases. I can't imagine juggling both of those titles.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
You would think that after Vayne, Ramza, Ace, Kain, Kam'lanaut, Rinoa, Yuna, Locke, and Snow got their own cutscenes with Cloud, Squall, Noctis, the Warrior of Light and Lightning that Zenos and Tifa would have cutscenes too. But I guess they decided to end it with Snow who I've never been a fan off(he's too much of a Hothead) .

With Square Enix, there isn't much of a holiday for their workers I don't think. Plus there's still the rest of the Remake to work on, PLUS KH4 and/or the prequel of it set after KH3 in the near future, and I wouldn't be surprised that the company's already loading new projects on the poor guy...

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
It would be strange if they ended it there considering how Zenos and Tifa are fan favorites in their respective games.

Poor Nomura... He must feel so tired. :no:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Maybe they ran out of story ideas for this game or just in general for the series? I know Tifa's one of my favorites, and Zenos is a mixture of strange, insane, melodramatic and scary.

Yeah, he hardly gets much sleep. Same with most of the other workers at Square Enix too.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Tifa will likely get a scene with the other 2 to be revealed. Remember that Vayne got one with Noctis, WoL and Firion, then Kam'lanaut got one with Y'shtola, Onion Knight and Vaan before Locke, Rinoa and Yuna.

It should be next month we get the reveal, which could be Vivi.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Then there was Snow with Lightning and Squall.

I was kind of hoping it would be Garnet since she is a summoner too. But Vivi's the next best thing since he is cute. Still hopelessly wishing for Reno in either this game or at least Dissidia Opera Omina, but that's not happening.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Now all that’s left of the 012 veterans are Laguna, Prishe, and Gilgamesh (and Aerith if you count assist characters). And if the data mines from a year ago are to be believed, Vivi and Zack are also coming up. And I assume Ardyn will eventually be added, just so each numbered FF will have a villain rep.

Top Bottom