New Pokemon Games:Pokemon X and Y is scheduled for the 3DS

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Do they have a scientific means of transferring Black/White teams to the new world yet? I hated this shit back when Ruby and Sapphire first came out. :X

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Pokemon Bank/Transporter. 3DS download, can store up to 3000 individual Pokemon, and can move them from gen V to VI. Won't be out till December. Pretty sure we've discussed it :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
AKA the date when I will actually get the game then :awesome: I will not tread Kalos without Reginald the Dragonite and Kelsey the Milotic! THEY ARE MY FAMILY IN THIS EVER EXPANDING WORLD!! I still can't wait to get my hands on the T-Rex, which I will name... Darius.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
No Blazekenite for you then :awesome: Lovely event only item that won't be available after the 15th.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Ahem ahem. Houndour is X exclusive, yes. As you mentioned, Houndoomite is exclusive to Y :awesome: And I already own a level 100 Houndoom. So no u.
Which begs a question which seemingly hasn't been asked any where: as there are Mega Stones exclusive to one version, is it possible to have more than one of a particular Mega Stone? :huh:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I'd have guessed not at one time, and we know we're only getting one of some of these (Blazikenite) but if they expect me to trade someone a Houndoomite without giving me a second one to keep, they're fuckin' crazy. Surely they will have multiples of the ones you have to trade for though right? They brought back the "Gotta Catch 'em All" slogan this gen, so they wouldn't spit in the face of people trying to catch all the mega-stones... right?

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I am going to say that Team Flare is rivaling Team Plasma and Team Galactic for having the darkest leader yet. Although their top goal is different in both versions it still is really some high top messed up stuff. I know that even Team Rocket in the first game was known to kill Pokémon but they were just based on the Yazuka/Mafia whose only real motive was doing anything for money. These later teams seemed to always has a grand scheme that has the planet hanging on the balance.

Telcontar

Donator
I'm looking for a Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Who wants to trade for a Chespin and a Froakie? I NEED both. Not just one.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I stood in line for 7+ hours last night at the Nintendo World Store and I got so much free stuff. :>

(If no one hears from me for the next few weeks, it's okay. I've probably died and was reborn in the pokemon world.)

Shuffling for a female Fennekin right now. @_@

Clicky Person

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nanny Ogg
GLD is reminding me of Jeff Corwin right now. Every few minutes it's either, "Look at this look at this look at this!" or, "Oh my god... Look at this!!!"

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
(If no one hears from me for the next few weeks, it's okay. I've probably died and was reborn in the pokemon world.)

Its cool Red, I shall almost certainly join you at this rate. So, meetup on top of Mount Silver to plot our eventual takeover of the world? :reapermon: Or just to battle and trade, whichever :D

Anyone who doesn't have this yet... GET IT! NOW! How are you still breathing without this game? Your life is empty, and you should feel bad.

Also, totally running around with a Bunnelby AND Zigzagoon who both have Pickup while I look for more desirable battlers to add to the team. So many potions, super potions, and great balls :D

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Its cool Red, I shall almost certainly join you at this rate. So, meetup on top of Mount Silver to plot our eventual takeover of the world? :reapermon: Or just to battle and trade, whichever :D

Anyone who doesn't have this yet... GET IT! NOW! How are you still breathing without this game? Your life is empty, and you should feel bad.

Also, totally running around with a Bunnelby AND Zigzagoon who both have Pickup while I look for more desirable battlers to add to the team. So many potions, super potions, and great balls :D
Fo sho, GLD, fo sho.

What a coinkydink, I also have Mr. Bun and Ziggy doing pick up for me too. XD (I....couldn't come up with a nick for Scatterbug though. OTL)

Also if anyone is curious and wants to be intensely jealous of all the cool stuff I suffered to get from the Pokemon Launch party, here's what I got:

BWXVXaAIQAA8vpc.jpg:large

Kalos Starter hats
5 poster cards (That Slyveon one is my favorite)
2 posters (they're both the same but I might frame one of them for posterity -- one of them was free give away while waiting outside the store, the other I got while inside the store)
XY Pins (though we were only supposed to get the pin that corresponds with which title we got, but we got....crafty. <_<;;;;;;;;; )
XY Patches
2 Pokeballs (Technically we were supposed to get one. Technically. We may or may not have nearly started a riot near the merchandise truck.)

That Charmander figurine in the pokeball I bought from the store. (I really wanted an Eevee figure though.)

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Darlings, are there feebases and Dratinis for me to catch in this new world? Or must this banking commerce released in December be the only option? ; . ;

Last edited:

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I am kind of having trouble trying to get that poodle Pokémon. Does anyone know what strategy I can use to corner it?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My little brother bought it so guess who's gonna steal it and play it too? :monster:

For the first time in many years I'm going to play a new Pokemon game, oh darling my life has not been the same without you.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Carlie, declare a type specialty and get over here, I wanna start calling you Gym Leader Carlie :P

jazzflower, you gotta
position your "rival" in such a way that the dog runs up towards the dead end, then just put them on one side and run up the other. Done.
:reapermon:

Anyone planning to get the Sail Fossil when its time, I got my Jaw Fossil revived today and ended up with a female Tyrunt. If this game fails to give us the other fossil in the post game, I will be able to breed Tyrunts for anyone who needs them :trainermon:

Let's have a round of team updates shall we? I'm currently rocking out in Kalos with Dresden the Braixen, Roshi the Wartortle, Molly the Vivillon, Sinister the Pancham, Tina the Tyrunt, and Flopsy the Diggersby (mostly there to be a HM-servant and for Pickup abuse atm).

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Carlie, declare a type specialty and get over here, I wanna start calling you Gym Leader Carlie :P

jazzflower, you gotta
position your "rival" in such a way that the dog runs up towards the dead end, then just put them on one side and run up the other. Done.
:reapermon:

Anyone planning to get the Sail Fossil when its time, I got my Jaw Fossil revived today and ended up with a female Tyrunt. If this game fails to give us the other fossil in the post game, I will be able to breed Tyrunts for anyone who needs them :trainermon:

Let's have a round of team updates shall we? I'm currently rocking out in Kalos with Dresden the Braixen, Roshi the Wartortle, Molly the Vivillon, Sinister the Pancham, Tina the Tyrunt, and Flopsy the Diggersby (mostly there to be a HM-servant and for Pickup abuse atm).

I deleted my previous saved file on my game because I felt I needed to better plan out my team. I am again going to get a Fennekin and this time for my first captured Pokémon I will get a Pidgey so I can have a flying type off the bat.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I have Digga Wigga the Dunsparce, Blaziken the Blaziken, Daisy the Charmeleon, Miggy Wiggy the Delphox, Pooh the Snorlax, and Luke the Lucario. Previous party members I've sadly had to leave behind for new ones include Fleming the Fletchling, Quacklin' the Farfetch'd, Tree Fiddy the Pidgey, Tyrunt the Tyrunt, Aerodactyl the Aerodactyl, Chu Chu Trén the Raichu, and Thumper the Steelix.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
LOLOL I'm behind. I've only just got my first badge.

But to be fair I spent like the past 12 hours doing some Super Training with my Fennekin, Pidgey, Pikachu and Azurill. I might ditch Azurill soon cause she has big power instead of thick fat, but her nature is Bold...OTL After all this time I spent training her up. I dunno. Too soon to think about competitive play, maybe?

Also dicking around in the Pokemon Amie thing for EXP bonuses~

Last edited:

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Xerneas_(Pok%c3%a9mon)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yveltal_(Pokémon)

You know the two legendary for this generation reminds me a bit like Aerith and Sephiroth.

Xerneas reminds me of how Aerith represents life in the game while Yveltal represents destruction.

Heck, I would imagine that if they were gym leaders Aerith would use Fairy types while Sephiroth would use Dark types. Of course since Fairy types are strong against Dark types it would be like how Aerith can triumph over Sephiroth.

Actually Sephiroth would defiantly be a good Dark type gym leader mainly because for five generations there hasn't been one Dark type gym for no good reason. Not to mention Sephiroth's status as a villain would fit him using dark types. I can see him using Mightyena, Umbreon, Houndoom, Absol and Zoroak. I also can see him as the final gym leader of a region as well.

Aerith of course would be the one to use Fairy types like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Slyveon, and Floette. However, since these critters are super effective against dragon types they are defiantly tougher than they look which also describes how Aerith is. Not to mention fairies in traditional mythology tend to have mischievous side and we all know what a tease Aerith can be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom