New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I actually can't believe I missed that in my lurking. It's just so hard to choose which girl to pair Aki up with... THEY'D ALL BE GOOD PAIRINGS
but my canadian waifu will get mad gaiz :'[ or request a threesome

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Aki,ki, the hypocrisy of you specifically coming in here to bother people while railing that people shouldn't do just that (which we even weren't) is hilarious.

Also, mutual hatred? News to me. I don't really give a shit. Still nice to know why you were pursuing your half assed vendetta, Aki.

2/10, must try harder next time.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I actually can't believe I missed that in my lurking. It's just so hard to choose which girl to pair Aki up with... THEY'D ALL BE GOOD PAIRINGS

BUT BUT SHE IS MY WAIFU
1277350467064.png

or request a threesome

I just want snoo snoo ;_;

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Also, lol @ circlejerking when the term was "cyclejerking"
My b

i don't recall saying that place was full of dupe accounts
Well there's clearly more than two people there so what else am I supposed to think this means? :monster:

im sorry i don't randomly go over there to check for activity since i left? cause when i left, it was dead.
If you left, then maybe you shouldn't say stuff about the site... since you obviously don't know... since you left :awesome:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Aki,ki, the hypocrisy of you specifically coming in here to bother people while railing that people shouldn't do just that (which we even weren't) is hilarious.

Also, mutual hatred? News to me. I don't really give a shit. Still nice to know why you were pursuing your half assed vendetta, Aki.

2/10, must try harder next time.
eridan_is_alone_forever_by_icebear727-d37tt5m.jpg

wwhy does no one wwant to be my kismeisis

If you left, then maybe you shouldn't say stuff about the site... since you obviously don't know... since you left
someone asked me why i don't post there so i responded why.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
aki isn't railing anybody but me, what are you talking about ryu

Splintered

unsavory tart
Did the LTD turn into a call-out thread?

I can handle that.

I hate you looney, your posts are always more stylish and your set is more memorable than mine.

Or was that too much circlejerking?

Splintered

unsavory tart
This would be more fun if Mako got involved.

He had actual rage but didn't bother to pretend to be civil and above it all. It led to good rage.

What happened to Mako?

Splintered

unsavory tart
But Splintered I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION.
I have to do this. I'm a notorious non-confrontationalist but if I don't hate someone, I can't participate in this thread with the vigor and passion of the rest of the Lifestreamdom.

I'm sorry it has to be you. But better someone who has better posting skills so I can secure my dominance on the interwebs.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Well... I do like to be ravished :awesome:
A bloodless takeover it is.

Also, while I'm at it, I will like to crown myself nongenderspecificMonarchTitle of the LTD thread.

I will eliminate all pseudo-intellectual studies of the Clerith.

However, Ryu hate will go on Tuesdays, followed by blacklash on Aki on Wednesdays. Circle jerking is regulated from 10-12 to prevent minors from coming in. The rest of the days we will post lesbian fanart, as it seems to be the only time we can all get along. It seems that homosexuality is the internet's comfort zone.

I will also designate once a month to be Tres's ultimate post day. As it is, it may take a month for most of us to read it anyway.

Celes will be appointed by Supernatural-gif-poster-in-chief.

Blackmage will cause confusion as he will randomly pop up when we least expect it.

When things go bad we will blame Vendel. For some reason, everyone in this thread always does, even when he has nothing to do with anything. It is the most acceptable action to take.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
You know who I hate?

Eridan.

He whines all the time about no one liking him but then acts like such a douche all the time it's impossible to tolerate him! Where the fuck does he get acting like that? God, I was so fucking glad when he was finally killed off, but then a bunch of retarded fans were like 'HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED, HE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY DESERVED IT!' and that is such utter bullshit I don't even.

God, especially when there are perfectly good people around, they're all sucking on Eridan's pathetic little bone bulge. Makes a girl wanna stab herself in the stomach and puke blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom