New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
2jdjskx.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I am. You're still evading questions and misrepresenting points, though. Do be a dear and be big girl yourself, alright?
well, if you insist.

Okay did he mean our lives IRL or our lives on the internet? Or maybe our lives in the LTD? Cleriths do effect us. We also effect them. They disagree with us, they make their arguments and we make ours. That's how a debate works. You seem to be under the impression that Ryu was talking about Cleriths effecting us in something other than the LTD. I'm not sure he was.
idk about your daily life, but mine tends to not totally revolve around the ltd. my shipping life also tends to not revolve around other ships in a love triangle because, oh my, it is not the pair i ship and so i don't terribly care. feel free to put on your face of shock.

But again, do these people count or not? And you keep bringing up a point that Ryu did not before. You keep talking about people who go onto Cloti art or ctlove and talk about Clerith being canon. Those people are the ones who count, right? Not those who say Clerith is canon in a Clerith group?
idk, i guess. i am sure if you put up a video relating to cloti and someone was harassing you about the other pairing, that'd probably get annoying.

i brought up those examples because i tend to look at those on a daily basis. as i said in the original paragraph, it doesn't terribly effect me.
Does looking hard and clicking on an LTD thread fall into the same category? Wouldn't you expect to see some Clerith hate in an LTD thread, and some Cloti hate as well?
most of the time, yup. sometimes i get the equivalent of what i assume must be my period and get in a very argumentative mode tho. i would personally rather we talked like civil goddamn humans and treated each other with respect, and probably should have realized all that shit flies out the door when you talk lt's with anything at all.

So it's okay to talk about these things in your own little groups is what I'm getting. As long as you don't go out of those groups, right? What if people do go our of their groups to do so?
sure, why not. i don't go out ant look for it so it doesn't terribly matter to me. it gets annoying when people go to a place they don't belong (like someone preaching pink on a blue lovers website) but that's true of pretty much anything.

TL;DR: i wish that everyone could stop acting like 12 year olds on the playground, but then gave up hope and went back to homestuck.
eg could you please get ryu's cock out of your mouth? it makes your posts hard to understand.

ty

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
(like someone preaching pink on a blue lovers website)

I seem to remember a fanboard (yes, blue) where this went on. :awesome: They didn't preach pink, but their posts were suspiciously from a source that was very pink.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I am most certainly not sucking up to (or on anything of) Ryu('s). Hell, I barely talk to the guy, I just appreciate a good burn.

On that note, I'd be giving you a burn macro for that line if I hadn't already wasted it on Ryu. Nice one Bubblegum.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
i am sure ryu is a big enough boy to handle someone being mean over the internet, que
But it's okay for you to stand up for the Cleriths or "shippers" as you put it, that you feel he's insulting right? What about here:

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=310466&postcount=1357

You didn't say anything like "Winter is a big girl" there. Any reason?

Same thing here:
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=310473&postcount=1359

Why wasn't your response to me here that Zee is a big girl?

and your reply here:
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=310491&postcount=1362

CxA is full of grown women who can stand up for themselves, are they not?
EDIT
and some men too, I guess I should point them out.

idk about your daily life, but mine tends to not totally revolve around the ltd. my shipping life also tends to not revolve around other ships in a love triangle because, oh my, it is not the pair i ship and so i don't terribly care. feel free to put on your face of shock.
First off were you talking about Tres or Ryu? I want to clear that up before I respond :monster:
I mean Tres already made it clear that he wasn't saying Cleriths were effecting his daily life so I assume you mean Ryu here, right? Unless you completely ignored Tres' post for some reason.

Can you also show me where Ryu made the claim of his life being effected? I didn't see him say that but... he might have... can you show me? Not saying he didn't say that just that I didn't see it.

idk, i guess. i am sure if you put up a video relating to cloti and someone was harassing you about the other pairing, that'd probably get annoying.
Is it then possible that maybe Ryu (and Tres) were talking about these Cleriths in particular?

most of the time, yup. sometimes i get the equivalent of what i assume must be my period and get in a very argumentative mode tho. i would personally rather we talked like civil goddamn humans and treated each other with respect, and probably should have realized all that shit flies out the door when you talk lt's with anything at all.
Tis the internet dude :monster:

So to clarify, there's no difference between someone searching for a Clerith preaching about Cloti being canon, and you clicking this thread and reading why Ryu says, correct? Why call Ryu out on it then if it's the same principle?

sure, why not. i don't go out ant look for it so it doesn't terribly matter to me. it gets annoying when people go to a place they don't belong (like someone preaching pink on a blue lovers website) but that's true of pretty much anything.
Again, is it possible Ryu is NOT talking about just an ol shippers, but the ones who are disruptive?

eg could you please get ryu's cock out of your mouth? it makes your posts hard to understand.
Or at least take some pictures FFS, I wanna see :awesome:

Oh and Aki, could you please get the Cleriths pussy out of your mouth? It makes your post hard to understand... see what I did thar? It goes both ways. :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Also I forgot to respond to this:

Yes! Absolutely. And yet some people tend to think that Tifa is a big nag, and that she can't do anything because she's too insecure herself. Yeah she's an insecure character (and I actually like that about her), but it doesn't mean she can't stand on her own two feet. She already proved she can kick ass without a man plenty of times in the game.
The FFVII community is the only community in existence where telling a man who once saved the world to go rescue his kidnapped children is considered nagging.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
...the LTD is pretty much the only place I've seen push the overly dependent, nagging, desperate, obsessive bitch thing where Tifa is concerned. Especially with her recent inclusion in KH/Dissidia/everywhere else. And by LTD, I mean Clerii...:awesome:

Everyone else sees her for the fierce bitch she is.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
This is probably putting oil in the fire, but it is so obvious and someone has to point out this.

This thread, for the last 20 pages or so has people cyclejerking saying how this thread is about cyclejerking.

Very meta.

OK, as you were.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
quex, i don't like ryu.

i thought this shit was obvious.

but you attempting to austpitize our relationship isn't classy, and quite frankly, is forced. i am sorry que, i just don't have the ashen feelings you seem to have for me and ryu.

but it's okay, i am sure that someday you will find two people with which you can have a c3< relationship with. :)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
What do they mean? :monster:
auspitize- to mediate a relationship maintained by mutual hatred
c3<- the symbol for an auspitized relationship
cyclejerking- to have sex with a bicycle
meta- like peta but only for like moms. mothers for the eating of tasty animals. :reptar:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Why are Firion and Cloud so gay for each other in Dissidia?

/forced attempt to get into a new topic because this one is still faggotshit

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Why are Firion and Cloud so gay for each other in Dissidia?

/forced attempt to get into a new topic because this one is still faggotshit
because cloud is tired of tifa's nagging/aerith's constant mocking and he also deeply misses zack.

inhisbutt

Splintered

unsavory tart
Firion is such a raging homosexual in the first Dissidia. He's got sum of that "hey lightning" in the reports, but when you play Cloud's story he shows him his flower and is all "COME AT ME."

Cloud also seems hardcore wanting to save him too. Get a room you two.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Firion is such a raging homosexual in the first Dissidia. He's got sum of that "hey lightning" in the reports, but when you play Cloud's story he shows him his flower and is all "COME AT ME."

Cloud also seems hardcore wanting to save him too. Get a room you two.
well obviously i think it's supposed to be representative of cloud and zack's relationship

i really wonder why so many people insist cloud is straight with all this cloti and clerith stuff. dude's queerer than a clockwork orange

Splintered

unsavory tart
That's why his canon first ambiguous sex scene was with Mukki. And the only time he seemed willing to go on a date was with Barret.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
That's why his canon first ambiguous sex scene was with Mukki. And the only time he seemed willing to go on a date was with Barret.
i think the best straight shippers can hope for is tifa being cloud's best straight friend :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
quex, i don't like ryu.
I don't like people who say that TFC only has two people on it who have dupe accounts. :monster:

i thought this shit was obvious.
It is.

but you attempting to austpitize our relationship isn't classy, and quite frankly, is forced. i am sorry que, i just don't have the ashen feelings you seem to have for me and ryu.

but it's okay, i am sure that someday you will find two people with which you can have a c3< relationship with. :)
Is that what I was doing? Well thanks for informing me. Here I thought I was attempting to be as obnoxious to you as you were being to him. Nice to know people out there know more about me than I do myself. :awesome:

No really dude, I don't see what the point is in seeking Ryu out to troll or whatever you're doing. To me it's just as bad as what he's doing with the Cleriths. And I find it odd that you'd do that.

auspitize- to mediate a relationship maintained by mutual hatred
And I thought "person who loves" was bad... apparently now we're making up words and definitions

However since I have succeeded in being a gigantic douche you made me lol with your definition of circle jerking because it's pointless and stupid, I'll be dropping the matter.

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
How... why... what language is this? And why did you search it in the google? And why did it show this thread?

Nothing makes sense anymore. :no:

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Is everyone's irony detector broken or something? Could there have been a more appropriate post to start page 100 of this train wreck?

Get to thanking this post, damn you all.

There's no place for such a thing like irony in the LTD; because this is The Ultimate Debate, you see.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Oh and Aki, could you please get the Cleriths pussy out of your mouth? It makes your post hard to understand... see what I did thar? It goes both ways. :awesomonster:
Words cannot express how hard I laughed at this.

No really dude, I don't see what the point is in seeking Ryu out to troll or whatever you're doing. To me it's just as bad as what he's doing with the Cleriths. And I find it odd that you'd do that.

However since I have succeeded in being a gigantic douche you made me lol with your definition of circle jerking because it's pointless and stupid, I'll be dropping the matter.
There are so many things that can be said to that first paragraph. You don't understand the point in trolling? Seems to me that you're in the wrong thread, then. And if my memory serves (and it always does), the last time I posted in here, I do recall you posting to the effect that you "decided to insult [me] just because you felt like it". But you don't see the point in someone else doing it, if they are indeed doing the same thing...? And you find it odd?

REALLY?

(especially when it is followed by you admitting that you're being a douche)

Also, lol @ circlejerking when the term was "cyclejerking"

also I completely agree with the prior sentiments about the jewish rape scene in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom