• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Once Upon A Time

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
I thought
Regina was pretty badass and sweet this week making slight amends with Ariel, and they both seem to, so far, have a common nemesis. Its Ultros, or no wait! Ursula! Huh almost :D lol

Miss Ruby and her legs though. :(

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
whelp of all the plot twists i did not expect
peter pan to be rumplestiltskin's dad. also HENRY YOU IDIOT AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS WHAT IS THIS

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I figured that one out rather quickly,
I dunno Rumple's dad mannerisms when he was talking about Neverland to Rumple and outfit reminded me of Pan and then I thought back about the doll in the first episode and its meaning. I wanna slap Neil and Henry so bad for being a pair of fucking idiots, yeah I get it Neil you have trust issues with your dad but srsly dude priorities and Henry c'mon you're gonna trust a dude that has obviously evil written all over his face over your mommies and daddy? Does that island make the guys in that family stupider the longer they're there?

Two weeks till the next episode, you couldn't take a week off before ABC? This is fucking torture. :aah:

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FUCKFUCKFUCKASDOIFAHIOGDHILAEGILA RUMPLE NO I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT HURT ANY LESS GODFUCKING DAMMIT AND FUCKING BELLE SOBBING BROKE MY GODDAMN HEART AND THEN EVERYONE FUCKING FORGETTING SHIT NO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY FUCK BUT NO MOSTLY JUST FUCKING RUMPLESTILTSKIN

tumblr_m6jmwepiKU1qd59y4.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
As I was out eating with the family I haven't been able to see the episode yet and hulu hasn't uploaded it yet and the pirate bay is down so this is me atm:

tumblr_mxu99dYr921qi0exfo1_500.gif

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I've got them recorded but still need to watch them. I shall make a point of doing to now.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Fact. I loved the new episodes, but as far as OUATIW is concerned, I was really sad and had some SERIOUS mood whiplash
Lizard tragically dies by mis-phrasing her desire and is then ignored moments later like it never happened.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok so I fully expected
Rumple to come back at some point but I didn't think it was going to be so soon.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
RUMPLESTILTSKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

johnfreeman_yesss.gif

i mean i knew he'd be back but now he's back and oh god my crush on robert carlyle has once again exploded

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I was going to post something about the episode, after seeing Kat's gif I can't remember what it was.

Damn you Kat. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Holy shit.
0% chance that Neal will stay dead even though he probably should.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That was completely unexpected
seeing how Rumple was brought back and Neal dying.

Did anyone else think the promo for next week was odd?

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
That was completely unexpected
seeing how Rumple was brought back and Neal dying.

Did anyone else think the promo for next week was odd?

I really liked it for so many reasons:
- Him doing the same sort of sacrifice that Rumple made at the end of the last season.
- The bit with Bae & Hook was amazing, especially because it's addressing both Emma & Bae's mother.
- The whole fact that Henry doesn't know him, and Emma lost him, but he still stepped up to be heroic to make sure everyone was safe.
- Rumple choosing Bae over the Dagger - which is essentially the opposite of how he lost him (though I kinda wish that he'd thrown it to Belle) and not dropped it.
- It's all the more brutal, because it's literally everything that he'd worked the last few seasons was having Bae and him together again -- which makes his hatred towards the Wicked Witch all the more poignant.
- On top of that, the fact that she didn't tell him the price of his decision - which is Rumple's number one rule also makes it even more extreme.

Yeah. The Wild West style promo was weird as hell.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I know I'm quite late to the party, but I watched the pilot a while ago and loved it. Got sucked into the second episode tonight since I wanted to take a break from FFX and loved it EVEN MORE. Some points I have to get out about it:

- Regina is FABULOUS.
- Emma is a genius bitch.
- Robert Carlyle gets YES YES YES from me!
- Emma and Snow's onscreen chemistry is amazing.
- Emma chopping the tree down was a fantastic scene. More crazy!Emma, please.
- Henry is really cute. Like, God, can he get cuter?
- So Regina actually has a heart. I'm sympathising with her now and it's rare I ever do with a villain.
- The game of chess between Emma and Regina. GET A ROOM ALREADY.

When I move into my flat with no internet, I'll be binging on this. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I know I'm quite late to the party, but I watched the pilot a while ago and loved it. Got sucked into the second episode tonight since I wanted to take a break from FFX and loved it EVEN MORE. When I move into my flat with no internet, I'll be binging on this. :monster:

It'll be awesome to have someone else getting into this series! :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I really liked it for so many reasons:
- Him doing the same sort of sacrifice that Rumple made at the end of the last season.
- The bit with Bae & Hook was amazing, especially because it's addressing both Emma & Bae's mother.
- The whole fact that Henry doesn't know him, and Emma lost him, but he still stepped up to be heroic to make sure everyone was safe.
- Rumple choosing Bae over the Dagger - which is essentially the opposite of how he lost him (though I kinda wish that he'd thrown it to Belle) and not dropped it.
- It's all the more brutal, because it's literally everything that he'd worked the last few seasons was having Bae and him together again -- which makes his hatred towards the Wicked Witch all the more poignant.
- On top of that, the fact that she didn't tell him the price of his decision - which is Rumple's number one rule also makes it even more extreme.

Yeah. The Wild West style promo was weird as hell.

What you said is exactly why I want
Neal to stay dead, bringing him back later just negates all these things that made his sacrifice so powerful.

Ami I told you a bunch of times how you were going to love this series. Robert Carlyle portrayal of Rumpelstiltskin is nothing short of brilliant.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
What you said is exactly why I want
Neal to stay dead, bringing him back later just negates all these things that made his sacrifice so powerful.

Apparently
there was an interview with the creators a bit back that said that one of the main characters was gonna die for real, and I hope that they meant Neal for all those reasons.

Ami I told you a bunch of times how you were going to love this series. Robert Carlyle portrayal of Rumpelstiltskin is nothing short of brilliant.

He's the best, and him & his character arc is a MASSIVE part of the reason I watch the series.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I've always been a huge fan of Robert Carlyle and his work, considering he's from the UK. I'm onto episode four now and yep, I can see how much of a big deal he is. I do know that
he remembers his previous life, since he was involved with the curse and Regina. I saw that before I watched the series properly.

Also, the Snow-centric episode is probably the best one for me so far. However, the Cinderella one is really good, too. I can see why the writers did this episode to make Emma more likeable, as she's practically the only character besides Henry who doesn't really have flashbacks up until now.

Novus

Pro Adventurer
I've only been watching Wonderland which has continually improved throughout. Final episode is tonight, the 'show' is cancelled but the storyline will wrap up. I take back my initial thoughts about the series, one of the best things I've watched this year.

I don't like Once (main-show) at the moment usually the show is good at establishing plotlines, but this one has literally no setup. Zelena is Regina's half sister? Why wasn't this plotline setup earlier instead of being introduced abruptly. I can't see much plot-line left in it now; I wouldn't care if it ended with Season 3. They have covered the vast majority of popular fairy tales now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom