• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Rinoa is a fun unit and her LD will make her a lot less finicky to use. Zack is my go-to tank; really easy to use and pretty self-seficient. He works well in a lot of different comps.

I had a really crazy draw for Ardyn... which is to say I ticket drew his BT, 3 LDs and 2 EXs from his banner in 150 tickets. Which is when I get the idea the game is telling me something and it was time to start saving up refining ingots...

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Rinoa is a fun unit and her LD will make her a lot less finicky to use. Zack is my go-to tank; really easy to use and pretty self-seficient. He works well in a lot of different comps.

I had a really crazy draw for Ardyn... which is to say I ticket drew his BT, 3 LDs and 2 EXs from his banner in 150 tickets. Which is when I get the idea the game is telling me something and it was time to start saving up refining ingots...

That's awesome congrats especially in 150 tickets thats amazing luck!

Zack is a favourite of mine I have Basch and Galuf and they're awesome but I just really want Zack to use.

I pulled Ardyns burst, cp15 and cp 35 while using tickets for Lilisette had rotten luck trying to get her ex nearly 200 tickets got Ardyns burst at around the 190 mark. She was my first support unit when I started playing and got me through a lot of the earlier content I was catching up with even without her ex. I was only missing her EX and always said I'd go for her and use tickets as I just really like her even if she's not up there anymore (i got her 10 tickets after the burst) but now I feel like I need to go for Ardyns Ld and Ex as I have his burst even though I wasn't aiming for him to complete his Kit so i'll probably fire through some extra tickets to see if I can pull it.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
The hunt system started today. The first hunt is a Cactuar, basically the same as the daily tokens. The rewards are unlimited as well, so you can get as many Nuggets/power/ex tokens as you want.

This is a GL exclusive, so there's no way to see what else is coming.

iOS has an issue at the moment where it'll lag a bit, it'll be fixed with an app update.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/j1q2wu

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Edward is here and as a character he gets a lot of flack but hes a favourite of mine so once I get my gems back up then im full on spending on him.

Ardyns banner is the worst banner i've ever pulled on for trying to get an Ex his LD I had to pity and still haven't managed to get his EX i'm up to 100k Gems and over 300 tickets used in that banner. I was aiming to fully kit him because I pulled his Burst but I think i'm going to have to let it go for now because i have other units I want to go for coming up and he cleaned me full out of resources.

Edit: omg Edward brought me some luck used his tickets from his summon boards got his EX and LD in 30 tickets! Decided to try again on Ardyns with the remaining ones...his EX Finally dropped after another tickets, this is why that Spoony Bard is awesome!

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
On 2 free pulls on separate banners I managed to pull Kefka’s burst twice. Wasn’t even planning on using him ever, I only had his 15cp 1lb and he’s level 34. Not possible for Noctis though apparently...

Rinoa’s banner took 8 pulls and about 100 tickets to get her ex. Managed to mlb her ld, 35 and 15 first, as well as Alphinaud and Kain’s whole kit 3 times over.

I was playing co op the other day with a guy called "JENOVARIES", and he had Cloud of Darkness set as his support.:wacky:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Kefka's Burst cost me 75k in gems but it was worth it. He was a must have, naturally.

Got his limited from the free pull so that was cool. :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well now that was lucky.

Free pull on the Emperor banner netted me his LD and EX so I used my power tokens to get his CP35 and CP15 built him up and apart from boards and levelling I have a fully kitted Emperor now, kinda excited to use him at this point and I will definitely go for his burst when it arrives.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I think they're splitting it the current quests only go as far as Zidane at the mo for the tickets.

Also probably a good time to do summon boards at the mo with all the protagonist's getting double EXP if you're not up to speed with them, its what i'm doing at the moment i've just ran through Alexander and Odin with them as I've kinda left them on the back burner at the mo, built a nice supply of Gems and tickets again.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
We're getting Vivi's LD as a global exclusive in the next day or two. Hopefully it won't take too many gems from Gladiolus...might just have enough time to recoup his tickets/gems. I'm guessing he'll come with Steiner/Eiko, and there's a free multi pull on it.

Stream roundup:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/jinbkf
There won't be another GL exclusive character again, but there will be another exclusive LD for the anniversary.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Incredibly lucky!!!

I had none of Vivi's kit but enough power tokens though to get his 15 and 35 weapon, the multipull gave me Eiko's EX and Vivi's LD and EX dropped using the 20 tickets from the live stream and I have more than enough power orbs to spare to level him i've ran out of books and ingots but still have a load of chaos content to complete to refine materials.

Now to get ready for WOL burst.

I'm just catching up with the story and on act 2 finale part 1. The story is excellent, for a mobile game there is so much thought into it. I mean I play FFBE and its story is ok but OOs story is so good. I loved how FF12s story panned out they did Vaan A LOT of justice I felt.

I also love how they make you feel more sympathetic towards some of the villains. Like I found myself starting to like Vayne more and Ultimecia.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Similar here, I got it as the only gold on the free pull, but I had his gear anyway, just needed EX+. I did 2 further pulls anyway to get Steiner’s EX, managed to get Eiko’s instead.

The damage output is incredible, I hope it doesn’t pull a Beatrix and end up weak after the event.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I have all of Steiners kit but I haven't maxed him out.

Eiko her EX is missing but I don't want to pull any further with Wol's burst on the horizon.

Congrats on getting Vivi's Ld without any spenditure I do love all these free pulls.

The damage output is incredible, I hope it doesn’t pull a Beatrix and end up weak after the event.

Hes absolutey bonkers isn't he? I do think he'll have a bit of Mileage and not just fall flat.

I'm very tenpted to buy the costume bundle for him, I normally don't buy them but that costime based on the Amano artwork is one of the best i've seen.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
10k Gems from having to pity Wols burst and it dropped, i'm down to 8k Gems now but you know what, this banner was excellent I went from having none of Thancred or Laguna's Kit to fully Maxed.

WOL'S LD dropped after the third 10+1 pull

I have a TON of orbs out of this and at 460 points I bought 2 more ruin books so good banner, no complaints i've been really lucky not to have to pity any bursts or LDs so far and I can now save for P.Cecil burst next year and focus on ticket using for other banners.

Top Bottom