OSHIT...WE MET THEM IN GEORGIA

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So we get to traverse all of the areas from the comic then?

Awesome

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Looked to me like it starts out where the comic currently left off, with them hopping off the train they took at the end of comic 3.

^ This.

Fuck me that trailer was awesome. Always amazing what the right music and editing can do.

Edit: Also, in the trailer you can see some of the special infected from the 2nd game. I assume that what infected you face/play as in versus changes depending on if you play the L4D or the L4D2 version, and the same thing with melee weapons. I wish they'd add melee weapons to the original.

Also realism mode. The corn field in Blood Harvest would be absolutely terrifying.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Psh. Blood Harvest Corn field is old hat compared to...

THE FIELD IN HARD RAIN (or just Hard Rain in general tbh, with the shitload of witches + insane "now I can't see shit" rain)

i'm never going to get that achievement ;.;

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Very true, Hard Rain does take the terrifying cake. I just enjoy playing the 1st game a lot more than the 2nd.

Also.

340x.jpg

1127123781sephiroth013.jpg

Huh.

Psh. Blood Harvest Corn field is old hat compared to...

THE FIELD IN HARD RAIN (or just Hard Rain in general tbh, with the shitload of witches + insane "now I can't see shit" rain)

i'm never going to get that achievement ;.;

Which one? The not scaring any witches? WE'LL GET IT FOR YOU!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
HELL NO SURVIVING IT ON EXPERT FFFFFFDFF

But I agree, first game is just more fun.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
New infected take a lot of the fun out of the second imo.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
New infected take a lot of the fun out of the second imo.

This, and how they nerfed the hunters so much. One of the funnest parts of versus is doing the tricky jumps and nailing that 25 damage pounce. In the second one, they changed the jump mechanics so much it's hard to actually aim properly (at least in my experience), and there aren't as many good spots for epic pounces.

And this may seem strange, but I don't like the shotguns in the second game. They just feel...off.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Shotguns and rifles are the best part of L4D2 imo.

Seemed to me like it was easier to make pounces in l4d2. Tho I can understand them getting rid of alot of high pounces, hunter was the backbone of any attack in 1. It was fun, but the other infected were pretty inferior in comparison.

Vendel

Banned
And this may seem strange, but I don't like the shotguns in the second game. They just feel...off.

In the first one I always use shotty. Almost never in the second.

Then again that could be because I always go melee as well.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
In the second I prefer melee + autoshotty. But only the really awesome second one.

Otherwise, AK or the white "hunting rifle" for me (the one that's not a sniper rifle).

I always go with the smg (or ak), and if we arnt doing too well, a deagle to clean me off if I go down, otherwise its a melee

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
In the first game, I almost always use autoshotty, though sometimes I'll go with the M4 or hunting rifle depending on the map.

When I do play the second game, which is rarely, I either use shotgun/pistols or assault rifle/melee, and since I hate the shotguns so much it's usually the latter.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Bill's a fucking hero. I'm pretty satisfied with what they did with both the backstories and the ending. Only thing I would've liked to see is how they all met up, but I'm alright making that part up myself.

Also lol @ how the yacht was full of Francis' bikini babes-turned-witches. And 'shut up Francis something about Vietnam horseshit'.

Now the DLC just needs to DL faster.

Comic was epic. Bet Omega loves the
"I love you Zoey ~Louis"
part. :P

Stupid DLC for 360 won't be out until tonight apparently. Which sucks because I work early tomorrow and had all of today off.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
*equips shipper goggles* I know I liked the part where
Zoey was all clingy to Francis as they angst'd together 8D

When the Steam deal was announced you could actually hear tens of thousands of Xbox players burst into tears. Having to pay more for a DLC than for an entire game would really suck.

Man, I wish I wasn't working right now.

Top Bottom