Parodies/Videos

Lex

Administrator
I found this hilarious parody of the way characters are characterized in bad FFVII fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479321/1/Bad-Characterization-The-Unsolved-Casefiles

I laughed really hard at the "B-Dawg" one

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm only on Aerith right now but I can't stop laughing.

Here's a snippet:

After being resurrected from the grave so many times, the spirit of the planet got a little exasperated with the Cetra using up all the lifestream energy to maintain a solid bodily form, so it just smacked her in the face with her smelly, drippy, rotting mess of a body she had had before. Incidentally, there was a neat hole in her chest where Masamune had stabbed into her, and if one so desired, and if one could dodge the groping, slimy, brain-seeking hands of zombie Aerith, she made a good shield with a peephole through which one could scan one's surroundings.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
AWESOME AMV

Video by: PrincessxRinoa
Song: Jet Lag
Performed by: Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield
Clips: Crisis Core, Advent Children Complete, Dirge of Cerberus
Program: Sony Vegas pro 9.0 and Photoshop CS5
#53 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Film & Animation - Japan
#81 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation
#38 - Most Discussed (Today) - Japan
#6 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation - Japan
#8 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Film & Animation - Japan

^That has to be one of the most respectable FFVII AMVs I have ever seen. Not only is the editing highly impressive but it's a refreshing, different use of FFVII footage from what one normally sees.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red

Equal parts of laughing and crying (craughing?) at the first half because of Zack's shot up body.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU

Equal parts of laughing and crying (craughing?) at the first half because of Zack's shot up body.

I can tell that the two Zacks, Aerith and the Shinra guard Cloud models are taken from Crisis Core, and that the Cloud and Tifa models are taken from Dissidia 012, but I can't tell if the Sephy model is his CC one or his 012 Alt 2 one.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
I can tell that the two Zacks, Aerith and the Shinra guard Cloud models are taken from Crisis Core, and that the Cloud and Tifa models are taken from Dissidia 012, but I can't tell if the Sephy model is his CC one or his 012 Alt 2 one.
sorry but you're wrong.
the three Zacks (there're Zack 2nd class and two Zack 1st class, one with bullet and one without which change at the start of the lyrics), Aerith and the two Cloud are form CC (if you look closely to the soldier cloud you'll see clearly a regular SOLDIER uniform, which is not in Dissidia/012) and Tifa and Sephiroth are from 012 ( if you look to Seph, you'll notice the irregular and smaller bangs, a shorter coat and a single buckle)

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
sorry but you're wrong.
the three Zacks (there're Zack 2nd class and two Zack 1st class, one with bullet and one without which change at the start of the lyrics), Aerith and the two Cloud are form CC (if you look closely to the soldier cloud you'll see clearly a regular SOLDIER uniform, which is not in Dissidia/012) and Tifa and Sephiroth are from 012 ( if you look to Seph, you'll notice the irregular and smaller bangs, a shorter coat and a single buckle)

Nah, I'm certain that Cloud is from the Dissidia games. His CC uniform was darker.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Nope, it's Cloud from CC. Hairstyle is different. If you also look at his face more carefully you'd notice the face is from CC, not Dissidia (CC having more realistic style to the face models, Dissidia has more anime style eyes.)

And CC SOLDIER Uniform has 2 extra belt buckles whereas Dissidia has him with his main belt . As for the uniform color, check the credits of the video where the maker says that s/he got the models from somewhere else. Also, if you look more carefully, it looks like SOLDIER!Cloud and 2nd Class!Zack are sharing the same body model.

(Let's not spend the next 10 pages debating uniform color, kthnxbai)

Last edited:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Nope, it's Cloud from CC. Hairstyle is different. If you also look at his face more carefully you'd notice the face is from CC, not Dissidia (CC having more realistic style to the face models, Dissidia has more anime style eyes.)

And CC SOLDIER Uniform has 2 extra belt buckles whereas Dissidia has him with his main belt . As for the uniform color, check the credits of the video where the maker says that s/he got the models from somewhere else. Also, if you look more carefully, it looks like SOLDIER!Cloud and 2nd Class!Zack are sharing the same body model.

(Let's not spend the next 10 pages debating uniform color, kthnxbai)

Hmm, I guess it is.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
This is the most emotional AMV I've seen, love the drama and awesome editing. I dunno where he got the monologues but it's wonderful I'm crying right now.

Last edited:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
This is the most emotional AMV I've seen, love the drama and awesome editing. I dunno where he got the monologues but it's wonderful I'm crying right now.

The video maker said he got them from General Hospital show (Cloud's english VA is an actor in it apparently).

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I don't know that anyone has posted this yet but remember George Newbern being the voice of Sephiroth and Superman.Well,it looks like Superman took some cues from Sephiroth in the movie,Superman vs The Elite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMnhk26J1bM

Looks like Superman has gone One Winged Angel.

WJASnHZ.jpg

Top Bottom