• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pics for Bounciest Boobies, Best Ass, Hottest Male, Hottest Female, etc.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Wait am I actually nominated for that category? xD
And to answer your question, unfortunately I did not.

Atleast not when it was at its manliest and most bad ass.

Can you give a description of what it looked like in its prime. Perhaps compare it to another beard? What kind of beard was it? Was it a Santa beard, a Gandalf beard, a goatee, a soul patch, an Abraham Lincoln beard, a chinstrap, etc.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Are you trying to insult my beard?
Didnt you just read its glorious description?

I battled my beard for 10 full days, battling as we fell through moria and then finally I managed to slay it at the peak of zirakzigil.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Here Matt
35lcdo2.jpg
, but my freshly trimmed beard is in it, so it is automatically magnificent. Now shoo :reapermon:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Tenny - You're not winning anything yet because the bounciest boobies and hottest female thread aren't up yet. :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Gabe, did you at least take pictures of your beard when it was still a beard, even if it wasn't at its manliest? If so, then poast them. Tres and Lex(you could probably just use your profile pic as a best beard pic btw, Lex) you guys need to poast beard pics. Especially you, Tres, I could partially see your beard in your asspic but since it was an ass pic and not a beard pic, I didn't get a good look at it.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
If im actually in the beard category I'd like to back out of it lol, Im to lazy to go digging around for my beard photos.

I could try to draw up a rendition of my battle with beardrog though :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Well yeah, you're 15. We can't all have facial hair that REALLY counts as "beard" rather than "stubble" before we're 16, like me :awesome:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
That's not why, I figured the definition of what counts as a beard could be stretched a little for the category so that moar people would be eligible.
*Pic Removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
My beard had biceps, and upon the muscles of my beardceps smaller goatees formed.

Are you trying to insult my beard?
Didnt you just read its glorious description?

I battled my beard for 10 full days, battling as we fell through moria and then finally I managed to slay it at the peak of zirakzigil.

These posts pair well with your avatar. Well played, friend.

AvecAloes

Donator
Matt, woah woah woah, you should probably ask Tenny for permission before reposting her pictures like that. Yes, they were in the old thread, but she didn't bring them into this thread. Maybe she wanted them to stay there. Please ask.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
My favorite is the last pic in this set. I love the PSP. :P

Attachments

• Dawn photo shoot preview pic 6.png
    Dawn photo shoot preview pic 6.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Dawn photo shoot preview pic 7.png
    Dawn photo shoot preview pic 7.png
    165 KB · Views: 33
  • Dawn photo shoot preview pic 8.png
    Dawn photo shoot preview pic 8.png