PlayStation 4

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Trinity is just not as into Neo as Morpheus, he has spent his whole life looking for Neo you know. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wasn't PSVR called Morpheus?

So where's Trinity? :monster:

gcxj1fahswosdezuovrb.jpg

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
That moment when you accidentally click on the wrong thread, and your life is changed forever by what you cannot unsee.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
that looks like a kid humping that doll and why did they dress the doll in a relatively elaborate dress

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
that looks like a kid humping that doll and why did they dress the doll in a relatively elaborate dress

Tactile feel, y0. Off course, it looks like a thin inflated thing, so that probably doesn't work. OTOH, it's probably marketed at virgin nerds, how would they know how heavy a japanese anime schoolgirl really is :monster:

Lex

Administrator
It's pretty cool :monster:

Finally folders. So now my main screen is a lot tidier. And the best thing so far is the new quick menu - when you hold in the PS Button it now brings up a customisable menu, which allows you to look at the trophy list for the game you're currently playing as well as other stuff. Neat :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
can you change it so the full shut down console option is available when you press the ps button

i just want to have that available without having to go through an extra menu

Lex

Administrator
The mini-menu opens a secondary menu (like arrows). So there are power options and that option is in there.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's kinda stupid that one has to go through two menus and scroll and shit in order to turn a device off :monster:

Unless something simple like holding the power button does the same thing and I'm just stupid.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
It's kinda stupid that one has to go through two menus and scroll and shit in order to turn a device off :monster:

Unless something simple like holding the power button does the same thing and I'm just stupid.

Well.....it does.

*Runs Away*

:nope:

Top Bottom