• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Yeah, I agree. It would have to demonstrate some serious capabilities, but even then I'm certain that the Valve Index blows it out of the water by game options alone.

But at least they're no longer using the stupid colored ball controllers, which is nice.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
but what’s the point if i can’t fumble around with balls in my hands

nah i will probably just look for an old model if any, there’s some vr stuff i might like to try but i most wanted to see what that simulated projection screen thing was like. not even for 3d films, i don’t think i own any, just regular films right in front of my eyes

my ps5 controller has started to drift, namely the left analog stick veering to the left. i am hoping it’s not a technical issue and i can just reset/resync it (i recently started using on my computer to try the remote play function so idk if that might have caused some problems with the sync)

i could buy that fancy new controller. or i could make the smarter choice, and buy like 3 or 4 regular controllers for the same price

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I'm a full convert now from Xbox... I've had one for about a year and a half, and I still love it. My biggest complaint is the relatively small storage, but it usually isn't a problem.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I like my ps5 as my one stop entertainment hub. Of it wasn't backwards compatible with the ps4 I wouldn't feel like it would be worth it though.

I am not a PS+ subscriber tho, Gamepass feels like the better service. I have Nintendo Online because I'm more likely to play multiplayer games on the Switch, which is unfortunate because Nintendo's online services are not good at all :(

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
RUMOR: Sony to launch new PlayStation 5 with a detachable disc drive

---

Fear that this is Sony strategy to keep pushing driveless digital as the default console going forward until there's only digital machines.
Sources: PS5 with detachable disc-drive are now in testing. They "work flawlessly", we should be hearing about it soon.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Played more than I expected.

50bV7ix.png
v4qK2gk.png

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
In a response to the CMA Microsoft states that Sony has entered into "exclusion deals" with 3rd parties which "require the exclusion of Xbox from the set of platforms these publishers can distribute their games on". The following are the confirmed games:

* Bloodborne
* Silent Hill 2 Remake
* Final Fantasy VII Remake
* Final Fantasy XVI

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
In a response to the CMA Microsoft states that Sony has entered into "exclusion deals" with 3rd parties which "require the exclusion of Xbox from the set of platforms these publishers can distribute their games on". The following are the confirmed games:

* Bloodborne
* Silent Hill 2 Remake
* Final Fantasy VII Remake
* Final Fantasy XVI
I'm on the fence on how I feel about the Microsoft/Activision Blizzard controversy. If the merger goes through, the potential for Xbox monopoly exists. If it doesn't, Bobby Kotick remains in power at Activision Blizzard (and it should be noted that Activision Blizzard is embroiled in a MAJOR workplace scandal and Kotick has been doing everything he can get away with to cover it up the entire time).

Top Bottom