• No.

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hey if we make teams why don't we use this as a chance to utilize the social groups? They don't get used very much right now as it is. Make teams would make them more active?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Hey if we make teams why don't we use this as a chance to utilize the social groups? They don't get used very much right now as it is. Make teams would make them more active?

Already explained it in the other thread. Basically, Social Groups are extremely shit, and most of us cba to use them. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Social groups ARE extremely shit :monster: I can't say I'm a fan of them one bit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
ahhhh right so thats what ryu meant for her pissing and moaning.
Can u gaiz try warning me for the proper posts then :monster:

Wouldn't have to piss and moan if you'd just be nice. :)

So are we doing this team thing? It seems like yes is winning in an overwhelming majority. :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
do we really have to? it's obvious "Yes" wins.. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'd like to reply wittily and say that I'll be pretty apathetic to their complaints later on but truth be told I'll find them so hilarious I'd have to respond in some form or another :wackymonster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You can wait 2 days and see if anyone else has any other opinions or votes to put forth before acting.

Considering this is a very, very small number of our total user base I insist that this stays open longer before this is closed.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
You can wait 2 days and see if anyone else has any other opinions or votes to put forth before acting.

Considering this is a very, very small number of our total user base I insist that this stays open longer before this is closed.

I concur with this , maybe set number of total votes should be decided upon before closing , rather then a date.

That said anyone who didnt vote but bitches later shouldnt be listened to as they had there chance to voice it imo :shifty:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Wouldn't have to piss and moan if you'd just be nice. :)
When have you ever NOT pissed and moaned?

64% though is pretty steady though since i don't think its fallen below 50 since it was put up?
No point waiting for ages when it takes two clicks to make the sections and two clicks to baleet em.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I want to keep it open for another few days too tbh, just to coax out any last votes. Everybody should have the chance to have their input in this afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom