Pokémon Go!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Niantic also did a mini update - equalizing the CP of all Pokemon. You didn't need to download the update or anything, I just had my app open and checked my mons and all of a sudden everything's wonky

Before:

mLkrhVp.png

After:

2gaE8E3.png

I guess this explains for the stardust x2 event coming up to try and make up for those who used a lot but the CP is now lower

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Pixel's awesome, he caught me a creepy Mr Mime

Now I'm only four away from a complete dex (minus birds and Mews)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
are they that rare elsewhere? i see them a bunch around here, so i figured they'd be everywhere since i mainly get pidgets, bats and beetles around here so i didn't think you'd get anything special

i got a ditto, tho :sadpanda:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So I went to go use a lucky egg to catapolt me to lv 32... as I get higher I get worried about being stuck but since it's 2x exp week.. I went for it.

....or so I thought.

After my string of evolutions, which I did continuously to get the big number at the end, I checked and it was only 106K... like.. wtf... checked my bag... still had 6 eggs. Must not have clicked on it when it was on the screen because I know I saw it ;-;

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Oh that's really annoying!

I've managed to just do a second lucky egg to benefit on this event. Really chuffed.

Pixel

The Pixie King
When does the event end? Not sure whether to catch a load more stuff the next few days or just do an evolution run today.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Nearby Feature has hit Europe!!!!

Edit: Caught two Bulbasaurs already after not seeing them for months. I am in love, lol.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
The Starbucks leak is at odds a little with this latest update:

While we cannot share all the details yet, keep an eye out on our social media channels on December 12th for details about the first addition of more Pokémon into Pokémon GO.

This hints at 12th rather than the 8th. Oh well, it's very soon either way though.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Since a month/a few updates ago, I've not been able to do anything in the game. :sadpanda: I already had bad connection in the first place, but the map would load and Pokémon would load if I had good wifi signals.
Now neither of them load. :( I sent a report about it but since they don't reply to individual reports, I have no idea if they're working on fixing my issue or if I'll just not be able to play it anymore.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The snow now is going to make this awful for the next two months, even while driving. >_<

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Well ... that's a bit of an anticlimax. I mean, I know they said 'and others', but I was hoping for a fresh wave of loads of new Pokemon. But it looks like they are doing it slowly - with just a few in eggs to start off with. Eh.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Looks like they might trickle in slowly to avoid the inevitable request of "here's 100 new Pokemon but you get no new free additional space"

Plus side I caught two Santa Pikachu's :3

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have caught nothing special :sadpanda:

I am considering using the blue incubators to get shut of all these 5km eggs filling my inventory but I also kinda want to save them and don't know if they only appear when you level up which takes me ages or if you buy them which I'm not doing :sadpanda:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
There are only certain levels that give you blue incubators. Getting them with $$$ from Gyms or IRL moneys is the only other way. Also, only use them on 2k or 5k eggs, since your forever incubator will go through the 2k eggs more cost effectively.

X :neo:

Top Bottom