• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pokémon Go!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
RULE 34

NOT EVEN ONCE

NSFW:
800px_COLOURBOX2515958.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
REALLY hoping that the pokemon storage gets increased soon. I know I'll be bumping up against the 1500 limit after Community Day this weekend.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Adventure Sync has been awesome.

I also got to do a Deoxys EX Raid today, and caught him for myself (78% IV) and the missus (98% IV). Only a tiny bit jealous that hers is so much better than mine. xD

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
I'm glad Pokémon GO has continued to grow and improve, but with the crap gens being added, I can't bring myself to play it.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Sorry, Pokémon both peaked and died in Hoenn for me. but I appreciate that you at least acknowledge that the current gen is a joke.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Knew it would be too easy to just use up all the candy I've saved up for each species, lol. But glad to finally have these opened up. Its been mentioned that you will be able to get the stones from other areas of the game than just Field Research Breakthrough, so that should be cool.

And I wonder were the PVP / combat changes are? They did mention this year.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
They have recently adjusted the CP values of damn near EVERYTHING in the more recent update, so how much that changes things overall remains to be seen, but I'm betting that it's related to upcoming changes involving combat and likely PVP as well.

Also if you can, I'd recommend trying to do the Meltan quest by the 27th. There're Pokéstop research tasks that'll get you encounters with Pokémon you need: Excellent Throw = Ditto (catch for part 3), evolve 2 anorith = Scyther (need to have candy to evolve for part 7), hatch 2 eggs = Aerodactyl (catch for part 8). Not to mention, they're spawning all the Pokémon you need to complete it more frequently until then.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I managed ta get my Meltan from them last weekend. Probably won't be able to get enough for a Melmetal until I can find somebody with a Switch who I can trade pokemon with for the little Meltan box.

Top Bottom