[PRE-ORDER] Shinra company enamel pin

AKA
Sledged
I saw something about this on Discord a while ago and forgot all about it!

I just took one look at the thread title and shot off to order one myself <3 I'm so glad that you got enough orders to go ahead, and that I didn't miss the deadline \o/

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I saw something about this on Discord a while ago and forgot all about it!

I just took one look at the thread title and shot off to order one myself <3 I'm so glad that you got enough orders to go ahead, and that I didn't miss the deadline \o/
Glad you did, I only intend to open this on a scale of this pre-order and no put on sale after so I don't know how should I respond to those that come after that.

Though someone that's more professional about merch and convention might take the idea and start mass producing it later, yet that's not really my business after this haha.

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Hi guys, I'm back, sorry for this long delay, I just got the photo from my manufacturer and they are preparing for the last pins, and will ship them to me soon, so I think I can either get them with me next week or the week after that at the latest. It will take me another 1-2 days to pack everything and then they will be shipped to you guys.

P/S: The postcards also arrived and they look just great:"D

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I'm so bummed I forgot about this. :(
Actually, I did order some extra pins to make the total quantity even so yeah, there are about 7 extra pins left so if you want it, you can still order through the link and I will send it to you the same time as everybody.

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Hi guys, the pins are here and I'm packing them up now. Hopefully, I can ship them to you this Friday, if not then it will Monday or Tuesday next week.

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Ok guys, all the pins have been packed and shipped. Please wait 2-4 weeks for the order to arrive at your place.

Anw, thank you so much for all of your support, this campaign would never be successful without you!

P/S: If there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask.

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer

cun10294

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Thanks guy, it&#8217;s so sweet to see your updates about the pin arrived.
Kinda sad that we didn&#8217;t hear anything about FF7R this year E3 either, but now I&#8217;m pretty sure we won&#8217;t have any news until KH3 is released /m\ since it goon out next year January, so hopefully E3 2019 for the Remake :-? *sob*

AKA
Mage
My pin arrived the other day but I forgot to maek poast. I am chuffed as fuck with how they've turned out, really good quality finish.

Top Bottom