• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[PRE-ORDER] Shinra company enamel pin

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Oh, what the hell. Throw me on the list too, if you would.

How many do we need to hit critical mass?
Absolutely!
The minimum order we need to reach is 30, but we at least have 12 now (included you). I will write a post on Tumblr to promote so hopefully we can get more people from there, too. The pre-order time is about a month, production time a month and shipping time another month, so it will likely early December when for it to reach you.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Ahhh! I missed this the first time around... I'm NOT missing out a second time. Put me down for two.
Ah, I think we don't need any more confirmation now, but I will put you in just in case. The pre-order will be launch tomorrow and I will provide a link so you can go directly to the site to place your pre-order.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
@Angeal @LicoriceAllsorts @Teioh @trash panda @Ryuman @COMA_aReJay @Shonanjunaigumi @Erotic Materia @Kionae
Hey guys, pre-order is officially opening until October 10th, 2019 at:
https://areiml.ecwid.com/PRE-ORDER-SHINRA-COMPANY-ENAMEL-PIN-FINAL-FANTASY-VII-p149283024

If you have a Tumblr or Twitter account, it would be good if you can share my post at those place around:
https://areiml.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F187641967910
Hope we can really make it at the end!

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
BTW how do we pay? I don't have a paypal right now so will need to make one if you prefer to be paid that way.
Hmmm, if the site doesn't have any other option than PayPal, I think you can just click on that and choose the option to pay by credit card without creating an account, I remember they have that option there.

Last edited:

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Small update after the first day, we are at 14/30 so only halfway more. I think the current number is already cover all the people on our site so now will need some help at other places, too. Please spread the words around if you know anyone that also interested in this item!

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Woop another update, we are at 27/30 now, very closed, I tried to promote at the subreddit r/FFVIIRemake but due to the fact it's a self-promote, the post has been removed. So if anyone has an account there, it would be good if you can post a notice about this campaign:aah: believe there's a ton of people on the needing this item without knowing it actually exists.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Woop another update, we are at 27/30 now, very closed, I tried to promote at the subreddit r/FFVIIRemake but due to the fact it's a self-promote, the post has been removed. So if anyone has an account there, it would be good if you can post a notice about this campaign:aah: believe there's a ton of people on the needing this item without knowing it actually exists.
@ChipNoir is a moderator on that Reddit, he should be able to help you get a post up that will pass inspection. Also congrats on getting so close already!

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
@ChipNoir is a moderator on that Reddit, he should be able to help you get a post up that will pass inspection. Also congrats on getting so close already!
Wow really, that's cool. I just contact the mod there so I hope he can see that. Anyway, I'm thinking of making a new postcard as a bonus gift for everybody if we can reach a larger amount of order. Since we just see Reno, Rude and Tseng from the last Trailer, I think it's should be something about them, too bad we couldn't have Elena at this point and Rufus hasn't shown up at all :doh:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Just ordered, currently at 29/30 :monster:
giphy.gif

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Before you finalise, cun10294, is it possible to give us a list of everyone who's ordered so we can double check that we're on it? Or would you prefer to confirm with us individually for privacy reasons?
I'm not sure, normally I don't public my customer's info and the orders I'm having now contains people from other places too, I'm not sure how they would feel about this (and it's even more impossible to sort out who's from TLS and not).

So if anyone here want to double check, please inbox me your name and address, I will look at it for you. (Though if you don't worry about public your info, you can just type out that right here and will reply you)

Top Bottom