Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Figured out my mixed "let's kick things off with a regular ol' team battle' team.

NOW TO GET TO BREEDING WHEEEEEEE

and to find a single legend... :oscar:

He didn't have his game with him, but I'll still see about getting one. The community I hang out at is sure to be able to get one for me.

Thing in my sig I could make for all the gym leaders. Would need the following:

Your team
Trainer you want (and colour changes if needed)
And which poke you would want following you

Or, I could just do the team with no animation if you wanted as well.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
THANK YOU BROOKE <3

Still figuring out my Steel team. I'm down to nine pokes, four of which I definitely want in. waaaaaaaaah

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I used to think so as well. I still agree regarding the middle-stage evo Pignite. But Emboar grew on me from the moment I saw it with a moving sprite. Still not as badass as Blaziken, but I like him just fine now.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
This is the first pokemon game that has ever been released where I didn't like the concept art for the fire starter pokemon.
Probably gonna put it in a box and load up on ghost type for a while :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Right, as I have a line-up in mind (finally :awesome: ), I'll take an Ice team.

1) Sneasel
2) Glaceon
3) Froslass
4) Jynx
5) Lapras

...The sixth position is currently floating. If we're allowed legendaries, it'll be Articuno. If we're not, it'll be either Delibird (with TMs and a HM sunk into it), or a Dragonite with Ice Beam amongst its moveset.

In Unova, Gamera annihilated Skyla's gym (with some small help from Watchog for part-Psychic flyers - Bite, Bite, Bite...<3), evolving in the process. This after Gamera and Scraggy demolished Celestial Tower (Ghost/Fire-type, meet a Water-type and a Dark-type). Afterwards, N confronted me and Watchog stood up for me. ...I think I'll let him remain in my team for a little while longer.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
HumanTrainer-1.gif

o_o

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I used to try catching trainers with the master ball. It's supposed to be a 100% catch rate.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My mixed team is slowly coming together - one poke ready, another being trained, and the third is about to be bred.

Still need to breed the fourth and fifth, and train the sixth.

As far as the team of le steel goes, one ready, one about to be bred, and one that needs to be trained. The rest all need to be bred ._.

Also, Ashe is now at 54, dear Brooke <3 (leveling gets more difficult post-50)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
LIKE HELL

I SAID I'D GET HER TO 60 AND DAMMIT, I'M GETTING HER TO 60

Also, Steel team is as follow (are we supposed to reveal them or...?):

-Scizor
-Ferrothorn
-Heatran
-Excadrill
-Skarmory
-Empoleon

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I, err, haven't put any of my team together yet. =/ I've still got a couple gyms to beat before facing the Elite Four. And, err, once that happens, I'll allow myself to, in Yuki Nagato's words,
i.e., use cheats
to get the desired Pokemon.

The training of them is normal, though. I have some honour.

EDIT
Oh, and, err, when I listed my gym team earlier in the thread... when I said Dragonite... I meant Dragonair (which can, of course, control the weather). :doh:

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ubers:
-Arceus
-Blaziken (Speed Boost)
-Darkrai
-Deoxys
-Dialga
-Garchomp
-Giratina
-Groudon
-Ho-oh
-Kyogre
-Kyurem
-Landorus
-Lugia
-Mewtwo
-Palkia
-Rayquaza
-Shaymin (sky form)
-Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag)

Items
All items that increase Evasion (e.g. BrightPowder)

Moves
All moves that increase Evasion only (e.g. Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (e.g. Horn Drill)

Abilities
Moody
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

Thoughts?

So, while trying to battle EG and I discovered something kind of not cool.

The battles are very limited since last generation. We have these options:

No rules, which means it doesn't change the levels of pokes, and this obviously only works if everyone is at 100 and that's just a lot of training.

Or, rules cause only 3vs3, everyone LOWERED to level 50 (so nothing raised up). This also sucks because it means you can't use your full team.

I wish it was just like the last one. up to 50s or up to 100s. Full teams.

Unless there's something I'm missing and if there is please someone let me know.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
We could just change the level base - something more manageable, like 60, 65, 70, whatever?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WELL IDK ;.;

We could use Shoddy but that takes away from the fun of raising them.

(And idk about everyone else, but I've put in too much work raising just half of my team to let it go to waste)

We could hack some rare candies for everyone. :awesome:

Also, this is the restricted list from the game itself. If anybody is missing we should add these pokes:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wifi.shtml

EDIT: Also, does anybody need the dogs for the event? I have some extras that haven't been used yet. I even have ones that have been if anybody just wants a shiny legendary.

And Eevees. Fuck loads of Eevees.

Last edited:
Top Bottom