Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Sandshrew. Forever holding an everstone.
2e5ps21.png

By far my favourite and has been for a long time. Though I wouldn't mind a Shaymin following me around either, like my plushie I have. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Where are you guys getting these cool gifs from...?

Anyway... if we exclude legendaries, it'd probably have to be Espeon. Or possibly Sneasel.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Spr_4d_330.png

love ya buddy

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
492.png

Not gay. Shaymin fucking rules.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I need more like this.

I only played one of the first two (I had one and my brother the other but I don't remember which). All these new pokemon scare and confuse me.
First 251 were the best, IMO. Some of the latter Pokes seemed to be expies of earlier ones to me.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
1st gen are the only ones that count IMO
After the 1st season the artists just seemed to have got lazy with some of their designs and merely created new breeds in order to get their next pay check.

1st gen are the only ones that count IMO
After the 1st season the artists just seemed to have got lazy with some of their designs and merely created new breeds in order to get their next pay check.

This is so fucking true on so many levels.

I'm debating on if I'd want a Pidgeot or Mightyena following me around. Probably the Pidgeot.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
The other day I was doing a doodle of an older-looking Ash.

Earlier that day, I was watching Mad Men.

Today, looking at the drawing again, I found the Ash I drew slightly resembles Don Draper.

FFFFF.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
For my team of six:
Blaziken
Sharpedo
Garchomp
Luxray
Glaceon
Honchcrow

For my any one real Pokemon:
Blaziken again. I love me some six foot tall ass-kicking fire chicken. In Pokemon world, chicken fries you!

Blaziken_Sprite_Animation__by_Satoshi444.gif

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I'D HAVE A TEAM OF BIDOOF

:hugemonster:

okay but really

1. EMPOLEON FUCK YEAR
2. Rapidash
3. Gengar
4. Luxray
5. Staraptor
6. Drifblim

(eh, fuck legendaries)

as for one pokemon? PIPLUP. or maybe drifblim so i could tie it to a basket and fly around and shit. :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Fuck Legendaries indeed. I am greedy to own them, but they live their lives in the box forever after. Maybe they get a ride in the Pokewalker now and then, but that's it. I have a hard time not accidentally killing the damn things before a ball sticks half the time.

Also, fuck yeah for your choice of Luxray and Staraptor, two of my favorites on my Sinnoh team.

And if for some reason I could not have my Blaziken irl, I'd want a Skarmory for easy air travel and awesome steel-type slashing action.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
You can't even use Legendaries in official battles, right? psh. and most of them i can't even pass off in a contest because they are butt ugly or terrifying.

Also, fuck yeah for your choice of Luxray and Staraptor, two of my favorites on my Sinnoh team.

/salute

Luxray is awesome. I usually never have a lightning pokemon on my endgame team, but he was boss.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Technically some Legendaries are not banned from official battles and tourneys, just the way overpowered ones like Mewtwo, Latios, and their ilk. Quite a few Legendary Pokeymanz are actually way weaker than some non-legendary examples. Tyranitar pwns a lot of them.

I usually have one electric-type on the team by the end game, except in Hoenn. But I genuinely loved the fact that Sinnoh had an electric lion, in addition to the obligatory electric rodents. I feed Lucky the Luxray a steady diet of Pachirisu, Pichu, Pikachu, and Plusle/Minun whenever possible. Not Raichu though, cause Raichu is fuckin' alright by me.

Top Bottom