Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Luxray is still better :monster:

I got a question, what is the one Pokemon that you would never be caught dead using no matter what? Note, this is just for actual battle, not for evolving it into something better. Magikarp is too obvious, so pick something else.

For me, the one Poke I would never, ever use for anything, and would rather go hand to hand against enemy Pokemon that send out is.... Mr. Mime. I hate clowns, aside from Pennywise and Mister J.

Luvdisc is apparently the worst pokemon because it's stats suck and it has zero things to redeem that fact.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

So mine is Luvdisc (even though I have one and it's name is "SC+BJ=<3")

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Jynx. It's so fucking ugly I can't even.

124.gif

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SERIOUSLY

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@PARP?: If only due to overexposure, they're pretty high on the list too. I'm still cool with Raichu though, things look vastly more badass than their pre-evos.

@Raiden(Whichever one you are): That creeps me right the fuck out. There are no words.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Neither of these were new to me. The first sickened me, the second was kinda awesome. Was I the only one who saw a weird fusion of Arbok and a Marlboro in the lower right of the second one? Also, that may be one of the coolest Golducks and Farfetch'd ever.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Holy shit, just noticed upon a second viewing that the Sudowoodo in the background is falling apart from the Farfetch'd cutting its ass in two. I think this may be my new wallpaper...

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I was right, and it was fucking awesome. Can't believe I missed that the first time.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Adri... how did you even FIND those? O.o
For me, the one Poke I would never, ever use for anything, and would rather go hand to hand against enemy Pokemon that send out is.... Mr. Mime. I hate clowns, aside from Pennywise and Mister J.
I don't think there's ONE Pokemon I flat out wouldn't use. But as for Pokemon I can't stand...

Skarmory. I don't carry rock-types with me that late in the game, and it's about the only type it's weak against.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Pah, Skarmory was my flying-type.

One pokemon i'd NEVER use?
Would have to go with Raticate. I was never a fan of NORMAL-Type's anyway and it's about the ugliest one there is.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Skarm is only weak to fire and electric :oscar:

GOD I hate Raticate tho. Its only useful move is Super Fang, and it as a pokemon is annoying as shit.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
@Kris: Found them on The Escapist. :P

@Brooke: OMG LOL JIGGLYPUFF BEARS THE MARK OF THE BEAST, CLEARLY

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
If I was considering buying a pokemon game, which one should I get?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
1. Typhlosion
2. Mightyena
3. Breeloom
4. Umbreon
5. Houndoom
6. Pidgeot

this was hard ;c lol I just took parts of my team from Gold and Ruby although I had a bitchin' team in Ruby when I used to have it before it got stolen b'aww

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
If I was considering buying a pokemon game, which one should I get?

Anything from Gen IV, I guess? I really liked Diamond/Pearl personally, my favorite game since Blue. Course now that Platinum's been out for a while you could always get that (and get all the perks of the revamp).

Or just wait til B/W comes out, but that's in March.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Glaceon
Jirachi
Piplup
Togekiss
Altaria
Umbreon

Though I change my mind a lot :awesome:

I like how yours are all cute-looking and mine are all tough-looking rofl

Top Bottom