• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Demo Listed on PSN (UPDATE: The Full Intro is on YouTube)

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Wake up this morning and I'm like:
source.gif

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Anyone shared this yet? Kind of fills in the missing section a bit.
I LOVED the part where Barret asks Cloud his age and Cloud can't even answer that question. Really showing just how damaged he is right out of the gates. Love it.

I see that this person is a little bit smarter than the other player, but also has a lot of difficulty understanding how abilities work and keeps trying to spam them lol.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Even with that in consideration and based on previous public showings and demos, there's a seemly lack of combo modifiers to give variety to attack strings, as well as a lack of any kind of animation cancel technique to make chaining moves snappier & more fluid.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Even with that in consideration and based on previous public showings and demos, there's a seemly lack of combo modifiers to give variety to attack strings, as well as a lack of any kind of animation cancel technique to make chaining moves snappier & more fluid.
This is literally the tutorial section of the game. I'm not sure how much combat depth you expect to see in the first 30 minutes of the game but obviously this is barely scratching the surface. Between materia, equipment and weapon upgrading, character leveling, etc., I'm sure there will be plenty more stuff to flesh out the combat.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
This is literally the tutorial section of the game. I'm not sure how much combat depth you expect to see in the first 30 minutes of the game but obviously this is barely scratching the surface.
Well XV gave you access to those options on its first 10-20 minutes.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Kindafunny have scheduled a "Final Fantasy VII Remake demo impressions" video for January 6th. It could be impressions from another press event but I haven't heard anything about an event recently so maybe it's an unintentional hint for the PSN release. However it's safe to say that they wouldn't talk about a leaked demo so it's one of the options above.

ENYXZ8OUcAABNY4

Top Bottom