• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Polygon figures will be available for preorder soon, according to this tweet:
They reappeared at New York toy fair yesterday. No mention of a lottery this time.
https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/22/...fantasy-marvel-kingdom-hearts-and-more-380337
For the price they'll likely ask for these, I can't help but feel like they could've done a better job with the paint, especially when it comes to the hair (and the face sculpt in Aerith's case).

nCKxTcV.jpg

34wOccN.jpg

Oh fuck I thought those would be limited to prizes at an event or something. Fuck yeah Square, give me that shit!
It's possible they were initially lottery prizes, then given the demand, SE decided to make them mass produced (or that was the plan all along).

I'll try my best to update the main post when I can. I imagine we'll get lots more news and pre-order links in the coming 1 1/2 months.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The american twitter says they will be availible for preorder though. Maybe its limited in japan but getting a wider release in America? That would be strange though.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
The american twitter says they will be availible for preorder though. Maybe its limited in japan but getting a wider release in America? That would be strange though.
Agreed, but there's the deluxe and 1st class editions that aren't available in Japan. I'm still very surprised that they aren't getting the same items in Japan (I mean the JP side of things generally gets far more than we ever do).

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
These look incredible but...I honestly don't know if I can even get anymore FFVII merchandise, at this rate!

Space considerations aside, I don't know if I have it in me to get another goddamn iteration of Cloud or Sephiroth now. I think..I have enough? There's the First Class Edition PAK of Cloud and the Hardy Daytona. I have the special color edition of the Cloud PAK for FFVIIR. I have the bring arts of Cloud and Sephiroth... I have the AC Cloud vs Sephiroth statues, and various other trading arts figures of Cloud and Sephiroth as well.

Those lottery statues of Cloud and Sephiroth look great but I'm now at the point in my life where I have to ask myself, "...Do I really need morefucking Sephiroth and Cloud merchandise?":monster:

Like. I'm sorta eyeing the Aerith one more, to be honest. I wish there was a Tifa. I kinda wish they'd do figures or trading arts of lesser characters or like of the summons and monsters here. I mean, I get why they have to do Cloud and Sephiroth but. I'm at the point I just can't justify another purchase of one lol

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
These look incredible but...I honestly don't know if I can even get anymore FFVII merchandise, at this rate!

Space considerations aside, I don't know if I have it in me to get another goddamn iteration of Cloud or Sephiroth now. I think..I have enough? There's the First Class Edition PAK of Cloud and the Hardy Daytona. I have the special color edition of the Cloud PAK for FFVIIR. I have the bring arts of Cloud and Sephiroth... I have the AC Cloud vs Sephiroth statues, and various other trading arts figures of Cloud and Sephiroth as well.

Those lottery statues of Cloud and Sephiroth look great but I'm now at the point in my life where I have to ask myself, "...Do I really need morefucking Sephiroth and Cloud merchandise?":monster:

Like. I'm sorta eyeing the Aerith one more, to be honest. I wish there was a Tifa. I kinda wish they'd do figures or trading arts of lesser characters or like of the summons and monsters here. I mean, I get why they have to do Cloud and Sephiroth but. I'm at the point I just can't justify another purchase of one lol
Imo, you should get em. I'm not as big of a fan as ff7 as most of you guys, but even I want to get the ps1 figures. I look at it as, they may never get released again.

I agree about them doing lesser characters though. I was disappointed ff15 didn't do any PAK for Ravus or Ardyn

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They're a blind box set, I believe. A whole box should give you the completely set of 7 (I'm pretty certain it does, but just not 100% sure) but the secret 8th figure is a chase. Meaning, it's actually limited in number and only appears in certain boxes. That's why it's the rarest and most expensive.

That could change with the release in the S-E store, however. When they've released a number of blind-box sets overseas, they've included the secret chase figures as main set ones. So yeah, we'll just have to see.

Top Bottom