• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
I just got the deluxe edition. Gimme the game, it's all I want! :aah:
I'd be in for more Play Arts, too, but I ain't got no more money. :( Why did I buy this old CC Aerith whose head always falls off? (Yeah, it does...) Had I only known there'd come a much better one... :rage:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I guess in different "Shipping Woes" news, my polygon figures were supposed to arrive yesterday, but they didn't come. Last time the tracking updated was in Los Angeles Customs back on the 28th. I've come to learn that that specific customs facility is something of a "black hole" for mail. getting concerned...

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Oh god I hope not, but you never know. I want to call USPS to see if they know what's up, but I also don't want to bother anybody over nerd merchandise during a time like this when they probably have more important things to do.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The original expected delivery date was the 10th, so I will probably investigate if I isn't here by then. Frankly, I'm a lot more concerned about getting my hands on the remake itself than some merchandise.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
If I were good enough to do the thing with GIFs and pictures and stuff, I'd add the one that's like "OOOOHHHH HOLY FKKKKK THAT'S AWESOME" face ha ha ha ha!!

Can't wait for mine to come!!!!!!
I'm amazed you didn't get yours first, actually. Australia is much closer to Japan than I am. Also, I think we may have actually been smart to get on the polygon figure train when we did, they've only gotten more expensive on ebay as time's gone on.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I'm amazed you didn't get yours first, actually. Australia is much closer to Japan than I am. Also, I think we may have actually been smart to get on the polygon figure train when we did, they've only gotten more expensive on ebay as time's gone on.

;) I can't track mine considering the method of postage unfortunately, but it's due soon, from the 14th onwards, so who knows....

That's what I like to hear... reassurance ;)

Back To Black

Pro Adventurer
I'd love a Fenrir keyring. I used to have a solid metal Shinra one where the paint ended up fading and lost it when my car went into the garage for repairs.

If anyone finds one please ping me, I'm always on the look out for some sweet Fenrir merch.

I am already suffering multiple curses.

- Getting rid of all the boxes and plastic packaging
- Sniffing the figurine until my last brain cell dies
- Having trouble switching hands on Cloud
- Obsessing over tiny imperfections (which may, for example, be why it's so hard to switch Cloud's hands)

Better calm down before I enjoy myself too much. :desu:

Here's hoping you get your copy tomorrow. The planet knows you've already had to wait long enough. *hugs*

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I am already suffering multiple curses.

- Getting rid of all the boxes and plastic packaging
- Sniffing the figurine until my last brain cell dies
- Having trouble switching hands on Cloud
- Obsessing over tiny imperfections (which may, for example, be why it's so hard to switch Cloud's hands)

Better calm down before I enjoy myself too much. :desu:

Here's hoping you get your copy tomorrow. The planet knows you've already had to wait long enough. *hugs*
Yeah switching the hands on the Remake Cloud PAK is a nightmare for some reason. That's why the one I already have is never gonna not hold the Buster Sword ever again. Remake Cloud #2 will probably never leave that bike either lol.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
My cherry has been popped. With the arrival of my First Class edition of FFVIIR, I now own an FFVII play arts figure. :monster: Indeed, this is my first play arts figurine ever.

CONGO RATS!

I really need the XII PAK figures. :puppy: I of all people am surprised I don't already own them. It's just so hard to find Fran for a good price anymore.

With Cloud and the Hardy Daytona hopefully arriving today, this'll be my... 5th? PAK figure. I need to find better stands for these guys. The flimsy plastic stands suck, and I can't even display Sephiroth with his wing in a good pose because of it. #1stworldproblems

Really hoping they'll make a Rufus PAK figure after this though. :desucait:

Top Bottom